/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org
>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BROSKANDAR xD

Best archer.

Woof Woof

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

You can post this all you want but you'll never kill my brolove for him

nth for Aniplex not letting official T-M artist make h-doujins of T-M works.

I want her to grind her thicc ass on my erect cock!

I wonder if Solomon just wanted to be friends.

What official T-M artists are mainly hentai artists anyway?

Meme as much as you want but he was objectively the best character in Zero. The others were fucking edgelords like Kiritsugu or Lancelot or annoying stick in the ass moralfags like saber and Deermud

So how did void end up here?

Reminder that the universe rewards those with good taste

Nobu a CUTE.

Fue is the main example obviously, even ReDrop and anyone who has made art for F/GO isn't allowed to make any lewd art of anything F/GO related at the very least. Remember that Sony are prude pricks.

Independent Manifestation C.

The Root is two blocks down.

what does it do, kind of a teleportation?

>all this time I could have had the same result farming if I used my bond almost-10 Herc instead of bond 7 Jeanne Alter

Sorry basaaka. I know you've looked after me all this time, and you do now. Thank you.

Does the game have any sort of AI/target prioritisation or is it jut "hit a random thing each turn"?

Nobu a DUDE

I still wish the NP bug was around.

Fue and Re-Drop don't even have a Servant to their name yet. And it's a shame in Fue's case.

>the first thing hopeman does when he shows up is laugh
Sasuga best boy

Call me crazy, but I think the AI in this chapter is smarter.

>no buff, AOE
>dodge on zerker? hit your other members instead
>almost NP charged? no AOE, focus on other members

Fuck you.

Random unless you have taunt

Best Rider

"Fuck you, I'm Void."

Far side is for cucks.
Prove me wrong.

I have a theory that there's a 80% of chance that will go after the servant that has deal the highest amount of damage that turn

Anyone got a screencap of Alter Lancer's tits in space?

TL can't come soon enough.

Generally they're random unless you have taunt, but there are exceptions like Lancelot always targeting a seibahface, don't know about any of the others.

Do you think they will tease the next big bad after we beat Solomon?

youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps

mfw its caster exp day, time to get Merlin to 90

I was joking but it might actually be how she showed up, if you go off Tiamat's version of it.

>Independent Manifestation: B
>The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself. Once she appears, she will paint over the Indian Ocean in a span of seven days. When she manifests, she will continue to produce monsters without rest which will devour humanity. However, her main body cannot embark on land. The job of exterminating humanity is left to her children. Furthermore, this skill demonstrates her nature of already existing across all of time and space, so it is not just able to cancel time paradox attacks that use time travel, but cancel out all forms of instant death attacks.

It's "The skill of appearing in the material plane by oneself", so it being how Void is here isn't too much of a stretch.

I think he first saves your ass actually, then he laughs.

Yes, Merlin uses it to pretend being summoned by you

And Merlin has it in rank A why is he still in Avalon again? I bet he is just a NEET

I think you should stop posting shit idols.

I wish he'd fucking pretend to be summoned by me goddamn fucking shitty dickwizard.

why was fate so successful compared to their other stories?

I hope we have a new opening for Part 2

He's busy updating his homepage

What the fuck?

How much do you want to bet that when we finish the last demon pillar off later today that DW has nothing ready afterwards

So he can get out whenever he wants? Why the hell did he not help Arturia in Caamlan?

Just use support Merlin and you can pretend he's pretending to be summoned by (you) :^)

They're here. You guys better go to Avalon or something before it's too late.

don't think

If they do, it'll likely just be their silhouette while they say some ominous shit.

He can see into the future too. He probably deemed it "won't make much difference".

Merlin's a dick

I thought he can only see the present but everywhere? Like google map

xth for bronze and silver are still relevant

Because VN golden era+shonenshit then they went full edgyshit+omnipandering with Zero.

This raid is inspiring a ton of silly shit

Google maps lets you see the recent past, not the present

Eh, doubtful. If Solomon is all about "you can't save this universe from them, so just let me replace it" then he knows about "them" and how they look like.

Why are you surprised? That's perfectly normal behaviour for a cat. Mine used to do that when she was in heat.

Just imagine how fast this event would be going if the chinks were still on this server.

Don't need those dogeaters. Game is better like this.

t. half chink

You know what I mean

How is FSN not edgy?

h-scenes and coming out at the right time due to the market for VNs back then

He can see the present era, which is how he knew camelot was doomed to fail even if some minor details could be changed.

Remember Ibaraki. When cheat still existed and Ibaraki was oneshoted in one of her phase ?
DW banned the guy when they saw it.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

But they are, chink IPs never got banned.

I don't want you, fuck off.

Battle Royale with famous historical figures is more interesting than shitty vampire love story

new animation when?

thanks, do you know if Merlin is really strong? Solomon destrooyed humanity I wonder if Merlin has some firepower as strong as him

>Battle Royale with famous historical figures

Are you describing FSN or Zero?

New Year

Based redman

As a Grand Caster he gets access to a World Class Reality Marble

>they didn't even update Saber Alter's animations even though they're already done

Might take a while

It would make too much sense with the first F/go OVA and everything.

...both???

The question is what makes fate/ in general more popular than previous works like tsukihime

My question is, why was he unsummoned when femme fatale was defeated summoning the real tiamat? Something to do with his incubus state? But he was Caster Gil's servant? I read it but I don't understand it. I know his second appearing was because he "ran from Avalon garden".

Hold on, does he have A rank Independent Manifestation or is it another skill? Because I have him and Void, but Merlin doesn't seem to have it.

>the london servants are the only ones so far who needed Arturia to do all the work
makes you think

Maybe that is his NP a RM?

Yes

What if King Hassan appears in the final stages with Gil/Saber/whoever else? And then DW reveals their surprise King Hassan gacha

It's in his material

More accessible, the battle royal aspect especially helps.

I wonder how nine lives will look.

Merlin was unsummoned when Gorgon was defeated because he was in the real Tiamat's dream, keeping her trapped; she woke up and trounced him, IIRC.

Oh shit best boy is here

>Why the hell did he not help Arturia in Caamlan?
Because Camelot was alway fucked

Not that user, but I don't think Merlin has the same firepower of Salomon
He has B STR though so he can punch him to death
The first Merlin was an Illusion while the real One was keeping Tiamat asleep, but had to run away when we defeated Gorgon
Is in the info, not in the gameplay

Gil summoned him with the other japanese heroes

It's a different kind of edgy

pic of your setup please?