What car will make people jealous of me?

What car will make people jealous of me?

any car that you can't come close to affording.

Choke on my dick you stupid nigger slut

There's always someone worse off than you. A beater would make a carless person/biker/moped rider jealous. Lower class will be jealous of badgewhore cars. Middle class and up people don't give a shit what other people drive.

Miata

Whatever has her in the passenger seat.

In fact the shittier the car with her in it, the more jealous people will be. Elliot in the BMW will be wondering what he is doing wrong.

If you own a car there already are people jealous of you.

A car you are happy in and take good care of.

what if she is in the driver's seat instead?

That's sometimes better, then you can hang out and chill and play with a titty or two

^^^^^^ Spot the muslim lol

v. jealous

>le supreme gentleman car

pretty much this

>jealous

said no one ever

>said no one ever
said the turbonigger

hijacking for lulz
what car is more attractive to 18-22 girls, camaro or mustang?
All the male retards that age seem to drive mustangs, though I don't know if that's a pro or con

Mazda Miata with wink feature

Based on Veeky Forums an FR-S

[spoiler]Civic for 3k[/spoiler]

I have a dick but that'd get me in the passenger seat.

jealousy != pity

E92 328i

Are European cars even a "classy" car anymore?

All I see in them now are fully sick Arab cunts who you would have seen in VLs 10-20 years ago

Have they moved on to euro cars

1999 Ford Explorer V6 Limited Edition

>12 mpg
>Get up hills that others can't in snow/ice
>Drive around in luxury and style
>Ignore radio display that will give out due to heat fucking up the solders for the display
>Transmission will need to be rebuilt at some point with in the first year of owning it
>Heated leather seats

Bitches be in standin in puddles of want when I drive by...

The better question is why do you give a damn?

I'm salaried at just under 90k annually yet I still daily drive a beat up 30 year old stickshift diesel truck because it's a fucking blast. Living to impress others or make them jealous is bottom-feeder mentality, do things for yourself - be your own person for once.

>caring about what other people think of your wheels

I upgraded from an old Civic to a fairly modern Lexus and literally no one gives a fuck. Never got a compliment from a stranger. Never been approached by attractive females. Even my friends barely acknowledged it lol

>Lexus
There's your problem LOL

>>Transmission will need to be rebuilt at some point with in the first year of owning it
kek

Haha yeah. I live in one of the wealthiest areas in the country so luxury sedans are dime-a-dozen.

Did you honestly expect anyone to?
>o dank econo box bro
>omg ur car is so economy, want my number?
If you want to get a girls number with your car drift into a telephone pole in front of her.

>a beater would make a biker jealous

if lane splitting isn't allowed because you live in a barbarian land ruled by grumpy old men, maybe.

>sitting in 100 degree weather wearing full crash gear
>"no you can not ride through the traffic jam at a walking pace, it would not be fair to the people sitting in air conditioned boxes playing with their smartphones"

I can't imagine bikers being jealous of anyone in a car when allowed to filter, since they usually own cars for the winter months anyways.

Economy? It gets like 25 hwy :-(

>impressing yourself with that shitpile that probably isnt even turbodiesel

Plymouth prowler

AnY car that would instill in you a personal sense of pride

Enough said

Disgusting n***** wheels

>13 year old bimmer
Maybe in the US

I hate this styling for BMW. Terrible.

Thought experiment:
What cars are more impressive to plebs?
e.g. a GT-R probably wouldn't be impressive to someone that doesn't really knows cars because it's a Nissan, however just by virtue of being a Merc, the cheapest Mercedes would be more "impressive"

Go ahead and get creative with demographics too.
e.g. A 18-25 girl will be more impressed by a fast/muscle car like a Mustang, a 25+ will be more impressed by a Merc, BMW, or Audi