byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13032
youtube.com/watch?v=BBddrKYY580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13032

CUTE SKELETONS

first for putin
youtube.com/watch?v=BBddrKYY580

i got auto-traitor near the end there, so i assume the others did as well

P I N T H E R I N

>login
>who
>avadatide
>logout

>show up to scan my chemdispenser every other round
>only actually show up to upgrade anything 1 round out of 10
>never bring any protolathe goodies (it takes serious dedication to be even less useful than Science)
>have somehow managed to fuck up cryo EVERY SINGLE TIME they tried to "upgrade" it (this is not an exaggeration, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME)
>most of their "upgrades" are hopelessly worthwhile anyways
Mechanics deserve nothing but death.

>log in
>banned
>log out

>are hopelessly worthwhile
That was meant to read "are hopelessly worthless"

Gerald a cute

I tried to fuck around with medbay cryo once and fucked it up. Never touching it again. Thank god it was a super comfy low pop shift

Just build your medbay-clone in the bar

Gerald needs to get a job desu

Yeah I will next time if I ever play mechanic again.

>log in
>not antag
>log out

>log in
>not antag
>alttab and go play runescape and shitpost about runescape in discord
>"welcum 2 the sindicat"
>alttab back and immediately try to floortile the first person i see to death
>get instantly tased, go catatonic to play more runescape

>Don't log in because I know I am banned
>Don't log out because I did not log in to begin with

Hi Nevill

>exist

>want a nice traitor round to test out some things I had planned
>cultist, nuke op, cultist,nuke op cultist, traitor (as a job I didn't want to traitor with), nuke op, cultist, changeling

You can tell it's not Nevill because they tried to floortile someone instead of buying an emag and making a voice-activated Cuban Pete arcade bomb set to "55" so they can still detonate it while stuttering.

what is up with that Ice Cold shitter

>tfw you will never pin the rin

>tfw you will never hug her again
;_;

Gross

>tfw you will butt pin butt butt

If you disagree your gay

Who is run and why are they shilling themselves in the thread

only faggots like girls desu

I don't have a gay

A total shitter.

post classics

emagging a toy singularity for a real one when?

emagging a supermatter shard to turn it into a subparmatter shard when?

that doesn't even make sense

Emagging a supermatter shard to turn it into an edible suppermatter shard when?

Suppermatter shard chef dish when?

supermatter shards aren't machines, you wouldn't be able to emag them

Only Science is usefull for upgrades IF they got most materials for the best stock parts set up and a rapid parts exchanger. But that only happens when I'm around

>see that first wiz is trying to blow the shard and failing since it'll just get spaced before it laminates
>"if I had that wiz roll I'd have blown up medbay by now"
>get wiz roll

>tfw when your waifu is kind, Innocent and does great work while staying modest.

>showing bloomers
>modest

The other issue is that by the time you come around with the parts med can care less.
Chems are done by 12:15 and all machine will be charged by the time you need to make another large batch of chems.
Sleepers are a joke for most docs and will just feed people pills.
Cryo ones don't do shit.
Clone is the only real useful one, but if med just speedclones everyone (like they should) it doesn't matter.
Genetics and viro really like them, but will likely never use them unless there is an active person there.

what he do

How can we fix virology?

I mean really fix it. The job just fundamentally doesn't work right now. It's basically order crates, analyze in five minutes, max antigens by injecting monkeys, then fuck off because there's literally nothing else to do.

What big, sweeping changes would you make to virology if you could?

it needs more symptoms first

shit sucks if you don't get antag since there's a grand total of 5 actually useful symptoms

Virology is a glorified bio weapons production site.

Make it be able to fucking help people other than with 5 symptoms, even if just by adding neutral stuff, you are making it much better.

They literally are, /obj/machinery/power/supermatter/shard

Not really the BIG SWEEPING CHANGE that I'm looking for. I could easily add ten different reagent synthesis symptoms right now and the job would then still be

order crates -> pump them for a few minutes -> splice into a virus and release -> fuck off for half an hour then come back and load the same symptoms onto another dish's antigens after everyone cured the first virus naturally -> repeat

I mean what would really make virology CHALLENGING? Something that doesn't turn it into basically a button click simulator. You can probably automate 90% of the current process with autohotkey, that's how repetitive it is.

Robotic arms can be converted to make handcannons.
Emagging magboots and jetpacks to sabotage
Restoration of ancient artifacts
Weapon forging katanas, morning stars, shields
Fix xenoarch
Superior optics allow the user to see in thermal, t-ray, and night vision
2+ person space pods for adventure
More chef recipes
(tacos,chinese garlic chicken fried rice, lasagna, chilidogs,Oktoberfest Lager Stew With Vinegar)
Emaging toilets and recharge stations to blow up in proximity

copy any of the other station's viro

Codewise.

Make viruses take longer to move onto the next change then make them much harder to cure, and make different viruses have different methods to cure them so you will have to experiment on a monkey to figure out what type of virus it is and what can cure it, also make some possible cures be bad for some viruses, so it could make it harder to cure or give it more symptoms. Right now viro is literally just injecting a monkey with radium and dex+ then making a shitload of antibodies

>steam is dead
banic

what room is this?

robo charging station

Okay, here is the problem mister Virologist, your job is either making station wiping viruses or making beneficial ones that wont get you lynched, you can make virology harder because you have mastered it all you want but you haven't really changed it, you just made it much slower and with the same unrewarding shit everyone knows it to be, a glorified bio weapon production facility.

You want to massively fix something, start small. Make some neutral or interesting symptoms firsts so it can actually be rewarding rather than shit for everyone else who hasn't learned how to cheese it, then, you can work on making it take a lot of work to succeed, because then, it might actually be rewarding to release a fully beneficial virus.

Make them progress much slower if you really, really think they need to be that slow, but limit yourself to that first.

hack-for-yellow-gloves room

borg zone 2.0

Auxiliary charging station.

it's called something like auxiliary cyborg charging. Might have the word station in there somewhere, it's a good room to raid for glubs.

What if viro became a bit like xenobio where you can take virus trays and grind them into something useful like rare chems.
Another idea is just more good symptoms, one that fixes bones could be great if people are being zased and 4 people with broken skulls walk in.
Aux recharge station.

>apprehend someone being an absolute autist
>decide to log dive to see if they had any justification
>100% shitter who shills attack animnatons

P O T T E R Y

This is probably shitposting, but who was it then. Post logs to prove shitter status.

The didn't-get-the-youtool-glubs room

Make the virus event more common and make deadlier viruses more common.
>remember the time when every round ended with super space aids wiping out the crew?

The late-joined as assistant

>log in
>get killed
>say who killed me in pupper discord
>tab out and play eve till I get revived

Harukasuka or something similar to that

Whoops wrong rep

someone post ss13 quentin edits

I hate when avada takes his time getting to me after I post it in pupper

>Robotic arms can be converted to make handcannons.
Realistically how hard would it be to code robotic body parts that can change into weapons?
It would certainly give the Ion Rifles something to do.

We Deux Ex now.

Show me what you're made of, boyscout.

FELIZ NAVIDAD

You gotta go back

I have a mighty need to wear one of these.

>ports

emagging robotic limbs blows them up upon destruction of limb

On EMP sounds like it'd be better

is snowmap going to be a thing?

>trusting an IRA larper

Yes, when Bauds finishes it for Celt.

emps can destroy the limbs, which causes them to blow up

> ponchos
AAAAAAW YEAH

Just real intense greytide

What's the maximum amount of assistants each round? I've seen them go up to 11 before.

I was thinking something like blunderbuss shots, or buck shells but future plasma ammo works too

depends on number of sec

I was unlimited but it's now be tied to the number of security personnel for obvious reasons.

How are you doing?

i'm burnt out on spess. feels bad

Bad, since my internet shat itself and I cant actually try to make minor code things.

I wanted to make Cargo shuttle consoles have the russian clothes supply pack when hacked, but the repo won't sych past 14%. Sorry papa Probe.

They have neo russian clothes.

I know about neo russians, but the actual soviet vending machine has berets and uniforms that look amazing, even with the neo russian, since neo ruski helmets look awfull and the mix and match looks good. Wanted the blue and white berets on everyone, to push the whole russian feeling further.

Only got the soviet vend once out of a prayer and wanted cargo to be able to get it every time they went full Cheeki Breeki, it just looks that good.