/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1122

Overrated Neps Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to report and filter Airisunon. It sometimes changes his name to avoid filters, so filter "Airi*" to make sure you're blocking its shitposting. Don't bother arguing with it, you'll be considered off-topic and warned.
There is nothing wrong with the mansion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6NWraxtEuhM
youtu.be/ZezK96sMsNY?t=1042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And to prevent retarded "first!!" post.

Why is Noire obsessed with shares?

inb4 "If you're not with me, you're against me"-mansion shitposting

that is the duty of a goddess

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Histoire is NOT overrated!

I finally found a good use for that shitty Iris Heart. Give her Kurome.

Compa, desu!

Praise the desu~

>Compa with twintails
Way to ruin a decent, but spooky character.
What's next? Making her a tsundere?

youtu.be/6NWraxtEuhM
Desu

Compa is always cute but tsundere wouldn't be Compa we love, she's a deredere, I think

What kind of problem would you have with it? its a bit tedious yeah, but its still a solid game

>cute
Dude, she fights with an oversized syringue that is as big as her. Maybe even bigger. And she swings it around like it's just a twig.
She manages to terrorize and traumatize a little kid with a strength that challenges an adult CPU's.

I want a game where Compa gets CPU'd and has all her sadistic nurse traits amplified up to eleven.
>"Nep-chan, if you don't get your shots, I might get angry, desu~"

Pic related is Compa too

Sounds pretty cute to me

That actually sounds hot.

Who the fuck is that loli? Is she cute?
Why does she look like she has tentacles for hair? Is she an inkling/human bastard?

She is a character from Danganronpa, a lil piece of shit.

Monaca Towa, leader of the Warriors of Hope and main villain of Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls, an evil mastermind loli that wanted to throw the world in Despair

Don't know Danganronpa at all, except for a few Danbooru pictures.

So she's the leader of the warrior of hope but she tries to cause despair?
That's retarded. It's like calling yourself the Skeleton Knight and spend your life fighting skeletons.

They call themselves the warriors of hope because they want to create a world for children by the children, aka a hope for them, its hard to explain, but as i said.

lil´piece of shit

>go to bed with nep thread up.
>check it in the morning
>virtually every post is an image post
>followed by image spot whining
You people need self control

>they want to create a world for children by the children
Oh boy. I'm eager to see them kids playing doctor when one of them get sick. Will they start worshipping a pig head on a stick too? Or the demons in the corn? What about the electricity to power them video games? Or the food? Or everything?
I really hope it's better explained in the novels because when said like that, it sounds retarded.

Well to put it simple, only one that knows how shit works is her, that "world for the children" is just a ruse for her true motives (basically starting WW3) , she doesnt care about a perfect world at all.

She wants to start a world war with a children riot? I'd like to see that rebellion in action. I expect it to survive 5 minutes before it's mercilessly crushed and she's sent to bed without dinner.

Iffy isn't a bad enemy

She tricks a group of traumatized kids mistreated by adults thinking they are heroes. Their objective is overthrowing adults and make a world for children
Her fake act is similar to how Compa behaves normally

It's a bit more serious than that, of course, actually the whole game is pretty creepy

It´s a bit more than a simple riot, but yeah, you gotta basically understand the state of the world at the moment this is happening. As i said, hard to explain without explaining the whole series

WTF is this off topic bullshit? You're posting in a nep thread, retards

Iffy threatens Compa with Hell. That's being bad, in my book.
>She tricks a group of traumatized kids mistreated by adults thinking they are heroes
That reminds me of Liquid Ocelot in Gun of the Patriots. Except they're cyborg women with psychic powers, not little brats.

Oh, it's a game? I thought it was a novel. I'll have to give a try.

Well yeah, and as said, you need to play the whole series to understand how Monaca could actually make that work, UDG is a TPS, but the rest of the games are basically Ace Attorney but in a more particular setting.

Back on Compa now

Xmas.

>Iffy isn't a bad enemy
Iffy is a meanie bully and needs to be taught proper manners.

Or Compa should understand obvious jokes

LIAM'S GONE! WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO SHILL NEPUTINA GAMES TO SEMI-CASUALS NOW!?

>LIAM
Literally who

wa?

Suprisingly, Neptunia is spreading among facebook, so I don't think it's that much of a problem

I love Nepgear!

Facebook is still relevant?

Yea

NepuBuran

Well I don't know how Facebook can spread Neps better than a channel with half a million+ subs

The fuck are you sucking that guy's dick for? There a guy with 800k subs that introduces neps to casuals, or do you really just love sucking that guy's dick?

>Wanting the neps to be ruined by normies

Is it OK to love nep?

>Niche game dev Nips
>Ever caring about western opinions

youtu.be/ZezK96sMsNY?t=1042

It Koei-Tecmo big enough to replace Konami for the Gold Third?

BIG BUTT

>That Spell Fencer/Mystic Knight Vert
>That Gunner/Thief Uni looking like Leanne from RoF

Can't wait to get a PS4! Hopefully, by the time this hits stateside, I'll have one.

Quick donate some blood for extra money.

>Arfoire went from true goddes to an grandma farmer addicted to farmville

Bring it.

Maybe one day we'll get Arfoire Prime.
Maybe one day.

Hey, Iffy!

Let's me help you write the truth.

>Next nep game has self-insert as main character
>There's character creation
>There's romance option with every nep, EVERY (you can even fuck arfoire if you want for some reason)
how would that make you feel?

I want to create a Nep.

I'm sure the true end will be as niche as not having romantic relationship with any nep, so I'll try that.

>Nep 8
???
HDN, mk2, V, V2. Where do you get 8?

I read VII as 7 so next mainline game is Neptunia 8.

I want a Princess Maker-style game where you play as self-insert Mr. Caretaker and get hired by a nation's oracle to raise its respective CPU after Histy's interdimensional powers went bonkers and turned everyone into cute lolis.
If you successfully complete all nation's storylines you'll get an extra one about cute little amnesiac Lolifoire that you accidentally find in Gamindustri Graveyard's remnants.

>Nep game made by bioware

He's just a retarded fucking shitposter with no life who never goes away and stops shitposting. Report and ignore him.

>You will never take a Nep, on a christmas date.

But that's wrong.
It's Victory 2

A Christmas eve with Nepgear giving me a heart-shaped chocolate would be perfect.

I assume he's counting the remakes as separate games. That would bring the count to 7 mainline titles, plus most people see the cover of V-II and see it as the number 7.

It's the VII = 7 thing, not something as thought through as counting the Re;Births as separate mainline games.

Did you praise your goddess today, /nepgen/?

I need to sleep now.
Hope tomorrow Compile Heart will announce something about Neptunia 8 and Rena.

Got her.

Hell Yeah!!

>noire becomes a moe idol like she always wanted
>vert gets 10 years younger
>blanc catches on fire
at least she can now grab noire's boobs from the inside with her ghost hands

Daily reminder that Neptune is so straight she actually abandoned gamindustri for a man she loved.

>chaos Arfoire
we have to run

R;B1 is not canon, user.

Well, first off, yeah it is.

But second of all I'm not referring to RB1. I'm referring to the TRUE END of producing perfection.

Which dimension did that happen in? PP?

Nope, they're all canon because lol xD alternate dimensions.

>Doesn't know PP

It's probably Eltard posting without his name again. He's never even played the games, and only comes here to shitpost.

Does anybody have that picture for newcomers to the Neptunia series? The one that summarizes the 4 mainline games and the spinoffs?

From previous thread

Posting it in this thread too.
Have fun

Do you love neppy, too, neppgen? Telly neppy how much you love her!

Noire Histy is super cute.

Nep-nep is alright. The other 3 are better though.

Hi-res version of Pantsu.

She's the favorite friend of my wife for a good reason.
I like Nep-Nep and I would befriend her, boredom is literally impossible around her and she's a good girl who just wants happy stuff.

Just got my first neptunia game when vii was on sale.
Neptune is cutest, wish she was my imouto Nepgear is a close second.
Vert is beautiful, wish she was my oneesan.
Noire makes me diamonds, would waifu.
Blanc a shit.

What makes Blanc shit?

Dunno, Blanc is the best of the four main goddesses.

I don't like girls who's gimmick is getting super angry and scary.

you will really dislike pururururun/irisheart

While Vert is my favorite, Blanc is my second favorite. I like her very soft voice plus her flat chest is kind of endearing. Plus most of the time she gets angry, she usually has a good reason for it.