One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Silverfest baitsugo edition

Last DR fanclub:

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 7-25: Colo Batch- Ace, Coby, Hawkins, Ben Beckman, Lucky Rux
>2 day returning fortnights coming soon:
>21st-23rd Afro Luffy
>23rd-25th Brook
>25th-27th Okama
>27th-29th Franky
>29th-31st Wedding Nami
>CYO Turtle Times
>2x skill up on Jan 2nd, lasts for a week
- Fortnights -
>Dec 20-27: Alvida and Tom Workers
>Dec 27-Jan 4 : CobiMepppo and Tsuru

- Raids -
>Dec 23 : Aokiji
>Dec 26 : Ivankov
>Dec 30 : Duval

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 12 - Jan 4 Free evolvers for 5*+ Zoro and Nami
>Dec 13 - 26 special islands with rainbow evolvers one time clear
>Dec 29-31 2x skillup
>Dec 23 - Jan 5 Clash of Clashes!
>Dec 23 - Usopp'un & Heracles
>Dec 24 - Boa
>Dec 24 - Sabo
>Dec 25 - Buster Call

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFoGpp3gKbA
youtube.com/watch?v=bPReRxDNNJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Orbs > DR

high test post

tapping at kumamoto 5/5

Dear, god

Can we have a healthy thread with no shitposters and baitfags? Just only for today? it's almost christmas

first for Bamco isn't even trying for sugos since they know everyone's waiting for the anniversary

They should tho, it's weird that they aren't even trying to sap our gems away
though looking at the guys last thread spending all their game on possibly the worst sugo of all time I guess they don't even have to try

How the fuck are you supposed to get to Aokiji with over 50% hp so Tesoro can work, no matter what team I try I get hit on the fodder stages.

Yeah I stopped trying. Luckily I was one of like, 4 people who pulled Shanks last night. I'll get Aokiji when he's back in 2 weeks.

If they know that "everyone is waiting for the anniversary" they just have to increase the fake gold rate for 2nd anni (or make it a not gold only sugo).
People are so fucking delusional with the 2nd anniversary holy shit, stop thinking it's gonna be the jesus sugofest.

>I'm going to get enough stamina to evolve right when work starts
>Going to waste 8 hours of stamina
God fucking damnit.

>the jesus sugofest
i want it to be good so bad but we get so fucked jp gets such amazing stuff and we get log silvers

>to evolve
Level up.

Rate

>Doflamingo 6*
>No Caesar
Weak

v nice legends what level is your account why are you missing so much early stuff you new?

>3D2Y Zoro

Jealous/20
Would trade three legend for that guy.

Reminder that people who waste their universal skillbooks before the permanent skillup rate are the same people putting DR on their units

im gonna use it on shiki

im using mine on my rog ruffy after all the farming ends

Nigga you have a week to farm Tom right now, and we just had 2 weeks IN SKILLUP of Grand Tortillas, if you can't get the books in that time just delete your fucking account.

Don't know who to use them on.
Inthawk (but we will probably have his books during 2nd anniversary/next fortnight(if we don't get the kimono one), Doffy or Fuji.

>13 runs of Usopp~un
>1 GPU book
>One usable socket.
Kind of ridiculous. Oh well, I suppose the books will show up enough with duck island

>Have to socket both Impact and 3D2Y Usopp
>Just fed 10 and got 0 sockets
Worst fucking thing is how absolutely slow this shit is, not even worth using Baccarat.

It's pretty terrible, why the hell can't we do the double run thing here? It's returning content.

R8 my sugo

inb4 already have vergo maxed and barto captain

4 base luffys? Ridiculous.
You have a good luffy to socket at least?

Technically a Raid.

I don't get why we can't do Raids either. I mean they let you do colloseum, which means it works on invasion shanks, hell someone posted double drop from invasion shanks in this thread.

I just mean why won't Bamco let us do it.

Absolutely not. Can't pull G3 or 3D2Y for shit, but at least i can hope for the new 5*+ luffy.

Go ahead and start prepping one then. When you evolve your G2 Luffy to 5+ he keeps his sockets, levels and Special level.

because there would be no reason not to double it, on a fortnight you might not get the book/char drop you want so you wasted twice the stam,
on a raid you always get the raid boss so you'd double it everytime

Right but Chaos Collosseum also has guarenteed drop, so why let us do that?

absolutely disgusting 0/10 why would you pull during the worst sugo of all time

What's with the idiots in this thread keep repeating "worst sugo of all time" when half the thread have pulled legends this sugo.

I know that, I'm prepping one on JP right now.

Am I retarded or is Kizaru not even boosted this Sugo?

I had a terrible day and want to do a multipull to let my rage out.

Should I?

He's only boosted on the eleventh poster with no other legends being boosted.
Now a lot of fucking people have pulled legends this sugo, so it's your call.

So I pulled Corazon

Should I feed him my RCV candies now? Does he take precident over Enel?

No, Enel first, then him. You'll use Enel more.

There is literally nothing to incentify pulling. New non-boosted legend that is most likely getting boosted during anniversary. Shitty units are boosted and silvers are in the pool. Only whales who want Kizaru immediately and those who are too weak to wait are pulling.

Don't fucking lie, we normally get way more people showing off their red posters than this. And the trashpulls have been worse than I've ever seen, don't waste the gems.

All these people got legends
There's only one whale in there as well, and he pulled 2 Law's, a corazon and Kizaru, but I only included one of his posts.

People are pulling legends left and right you idiots.

Ah, Enel is almost maxed out on RCV Candy, so that won't be too bad. When does Corazon>Enel as captain?

>three or four people out of the 50+ active posters hit the 1% chance and pulled sw shanks
>woah best sugo ever fuck off naysayers guys spend all your gems now!!!!!!111

Look at the rest of their pulls. You think a legend is worth blowing 20 gems on a bunch of base luffys? Just hold your gems until the anniversary or at least a better sugo, the rate boosted units here are fucking awful for the most part.

Corazon is a zombie captain, Enel is a Qck captain. You use Corazon when you need to survive literally forever. Enel when you want to survive a long time but still just clear like normal

WHITE
WHALE

I GOT A LEGEND FROM MULTIPULL

IM SO FUCKING HYPE

GONNA RECORD WEBM AND POST

Most of them didn't even do a multipull dude
>You think a legend is worth blowing 20 gems on a bunch of base luffys?
>20 gems
>For a legend
Yes, that's outstanding luck.

I see mostly dupes, rerollers and guys who are dissapointed in their Coras, Shanks and Sabos. Of course people are pulling legends when this many pulls are made, but no one is showing good non-legend pulls.

I pulled Tashigi.

There was only one reroller you idiot, and I only linked one of his posts, the Marco one.

Fix jimbe's fucking hitsprite already, Bamco. Give us a gem as well for this shit.

Why are you baiting so hard? Why waste 20 gems on luffys and then get a legend when you can at least get 4 RR characters and have DOUBLE the chance to get a legend after that?

>Why waste 20 gems on luffys and then get a legend when you can at least get 4 RR characters and have DOUBLE the chance to get a legend after that?
Holy shit, are YOU baiting?
I'm fucking done. I've literally given physical evidence this sugo is amazing for people. Keep shitting up the thread alone.

Got my 3rd legend :D

Haven't actually played in months and the only decent units I've gotten with my free gems are machvise, orlumbus, and Maynard...

same thing happens with luck roux

>literally quoting a person rerolling
>107 active IPs
end yourself

watch this video you fuckers
youtube.com/watch?v=EFoGpp3gKbA
now ask yourself if you want to pull

>less than 20 legends pulled
How much of the community do you think posts or lurks here? Definitely more than are posting, or there'd be dozens more people posting multipulls of nothing but Log units. There's literally no reason to pull because there's no legends rated up outside Kizaru on an 11th pull, all the people pulling legends are just getting lucky and don't speak for the stats overall. Odds are, you're going to get fucked in the ass if you pull.

Save it for Rocketman

Did the multipull because of frustration

Insanely lucky, since I started this account every Multipull I did (3 in total, gave me a Legend)

I now need to farm Doffy and pull 3D2Y Zoro, I will have an insane Slasher team.

I'm glad I've pulled 4 legends and none of them are dupes. Pulling a dupe legend must be THE worst feel in this game, without a doubt.

>Scamming Sailors has Kizaru
Get a feeling so complicated.

The second time I ever pulled a legend, it was a dupe Rayleigh
My heart sank to hell. Once the Ray shop opens up, pulling dupe legends will be fine though, 5k points is insanely nice.

what does it matter what a cheater has he could make do with just penguins

Grats man, that was an insanely good multipull.

Congrats.
Remember to save your almighty books for the increased skill up, Kizaru only need 3 skill up, he is the perfect choice for those books.

Well he says he doesn't cheat anymore, which considering how open he's been I'm inclined to believe, he's also very entertaining so I sort of like him.
That being said, he's still a cheater and he just pulled the hot new legend that's insanely good even in JP still.

>Multipull
>Literally two red back to back in there
>Two Doflamingo
>I already have Doflamingo

It was a few sugo ago.
Worst fucking feeling in the world, I wanted to throw my phone out of the window. Did a second multipull and got new Fujitora. Super lucky and not at the same time.

>Keep getting pulls that would be gr8 for Sengoku team
>Noob with no Sengoku

Don't all RRs evolve into units with over 20 cost?

I got Log Nami and Log Chopper, yolopulled Silver Daddy Rayleigh King of Boipussy. All of their evolutions are exactly 20

who else master race here /didntpullevenonce/?

>meat up
>no meat in snails

Is it meat up? I thought it was turtles up

I didn't notice I was stuck in Skypeia still.

gonna get dem story gems for the 2nd anniversary

I just had a huge discussion with a long term player and friend of me about "power spike" in OPTC and how new raids are getting undoable for people with bad luck and no money investment. (so for unlucky f2p players)

I told him that most of the content can be cleared with super easy f2p teams. I showed him pic related for example it can clear almost every special island and plenty of STR raids. All of the units are farmable for free.

I mean Enel,Mihawk,Doffy some of the best Units in the game are farmable.

He keeps whining I told him we are getting Superevos and that the new Luffy is a top "free" Unit. Still,blocking.

Your Opinion guys? I used to play Dokkan and I can tell you the powercreep is insane there. I hope OPTC never goes that route.
I'm going to start play Japan at the next JP Sugo and show my friend that you can get a decent Acc with good planning. >tfw thinking about making a jewtube channel

Forgot pic, f.e a good QCK team to whipe STR islands/raids.

forgot to link to old thread

this clears nothing

The problem is Global keeps getting fucked up retarded schedules. We're super behind on raids and colos. A lot of those raids/colos are necessities for some of the shit we're getting NOW.

Bamco needs to fix their fucking schedule. The only reason content right now feels, "Too hard" is because we literally don't have the "f2p" tools to deal with it.

Oh wait the forgot chance up is two parts lemme check- yeah elder turtles up until 28th then on the 2nd Jan it's meat up

right here, 338 gems and only 1,5 month left

isn't apoo's colo much easier than coby's colo?

you going to buy or google play some christmas cards ontop of that one piece you got there?

The problem is that f2p teams still take a long time to prepare, even with good planning. I mean, it makes sense from a business standpoint, if the player refuses to invest money make them invest time. Story characters are a bitch to drop and one have 1 day per week you can farm them so that takes a while. F2p team rely heavily on maxed raids so you have to rely on good raid timing ie mihawk first then skillup then everything else. F2p can get really fucked by the order of raids since there's a clear required progression of doable raids. Before you know it 200 days have passed before you really feel like you're playing and that's pretty stupid.

I mean yeah in general as long as you keep up you can F2P everything, but because of Global's release schedule, a lot of the collos are impossible without legends. Once they fix that we'll be fine.

>2/5 bind resistance from the 5 leftover luffy from sugo
>2/5 despair resistance from same batch
>have about 4000 ray points in RR leftover that i'm saving for a certain sea train

Silver lining.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPReRxDNNJo

Looks like it can be kind of rough.

This sugo was very good to me.

no hes hard

He did it again

4k gems spent in the last 2 months, how retarded can you be?

How the fuck do these people get money? Like seriously what does this fucker do for a job where you can splurge so much money on gems in a mobile game of all things.

>provides no proof, just a bunch of words
>they all believe him
ok

People spend so much time at work they don't have time to spend money so they blow it on trivial things. Thats also where you see people donating like 500 dollars to streamers.

Why the fuck are there so many germans in this shitty general.
Germans and Aussies.

france say merry christmas