pastebin.com/NhBwT5Zk
>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
----------------------------------------
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOXpME2jEfk/?taken-by=robertsspaceind
epaper.pcgames.de/en/profiles/5c3b36d592b7/editions/fc731a6fe18bb24fd204/preview_pages
reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5jzg7b/26o_is_now_on_ptu_all_waves_now_have_access/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uqc4yEaVNco&feature=youtu.be
forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/363299/upcoming-2-6-0-publish-to-live
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//15653-Star-Citizen-Alpha-260
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15658-MISC-Razor-Q-A
youtube.com/watch?v=HaJx4TdshFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alien spacehookers when?

First for Super-Advanced-no-cockpit-single seat fighter when?

Universal Combat has Hyperspace
It's like, the most boring shit to watch.

Well, been there done that. I'm not proud.

I'm not ready to get back, but I'm not ready to self-destruct either.

nth for please give us 2.6 tonight CIG

what's that, the famous Sag A? what's all that shit floating around

n+1th

>Keep forgetting that some people don't have 2.6 yet

That explains why it's been pretty smooth.

Is your pilot seat always just empty like that in ED?

Tracker Hornet is probably still going to be better at fighting than exploring, from what I understand its stated role is more scouting and recon support

represents how empty the game is

Still not sure what do do ship-wise now that the proper sale is coming up in 3 days. I have a LTI Cutlass and Razor plus 85 store credits I could shuffle around. Basically I'm still just looking for a way to get rid of those store credits and end up with something somewhat useful. I'm eyeing the Avenger, but after playing around with it for a bit on PTU I can't say I'm a fan of how it performs. Plus the cockpit and interior needs work.

It's not empty, it's just very small compared to the ship.

What's the second seat for? Your tulpa?

Why is the cockpit so huge? I thought MISC ships in SC were bad.

AFAIK, it's purely cosmetic. There are taxi missions now, but I don't think you can do anything with the second seat.

The asp is the "best" exploration ship, it has the cockpit with greatest visibility.

>Why is it so huge

Nobody knows.

Ship on the left is the idris, correct? What is the ship on the right?

Polaris.

Polaris

instagram.com/p/BOXpME2jEfk/?taken-by=robertsspaceind

Hmmm

> are you ready? cos we're not
> wait another month

Guess it means it's dropping then, the current ptu seems stable enough

Hopefully.

frog pls go

kys yourself

>muh baguette

>Being a pleb
>Not getting invited to the PTU

Life must suck for you.

starfarer is max comfy, unless you're piloting.

1st for they never actually fixed any of those 2.5 equipment/weapon/armor clipping bugs and you're gonna be playing all of 2.6 with a medipen sticking out of your hand, a pistol with assault rifle ADS sticking out of it, an assault rifle with no irons, and sniper with no scope if you use anything other than flight suits.

the build changes so often ptu isn't even worth it
>1st
well done

This is supposed to be squadron 42 by the way.

fug

Last one.

I could buy the magazine and translate it in case anyone wants it, but I doubt that it contains any meaningful info.

>Buy

I don't think you have to

epaper.pcgames.de/en/profiles/5c3b36d592b7/editions/fc731a6fe18bb24fd204/preview_pages

It should be less than 5 bucks

Not sure if that's the whole article. But it doesn't matter, I forgot my password, the site doesn't appear to have a reset functionality and I can't find the option to create a new account.

It would be cool but if you don't see worthy info yourself, don't bother.

looks like early arccorp concepts

2.6 will surely go live today.

That's Hurston.

Reminds me of Xenoblade Chronicles. Add a Mecha suit and the giant worm in the background and CIG has a whole new industry to tap into.

Source on this claim?

My anus. However, the PTU build they literally just released is a live candidate according to patch notes.

copied from leedit

"The first SQ42 titled screenshot by OP shows the moon Gainey located in the Odin System and one of the planned destinations of the first chapter of SQ42.

The other screenshot 2 shows the landing zone Lorville on the planet Hurston.

The other shots are nothing to write home about, as they follow seemingly the theme form the screenshots that got posted with the monthly report."

Might as well post patchnotes.

>Updates
>AI pilots in the PU have been readjusted to be less aggressive.
>Fixed some font issues in the interface.
>Fixed an issue with customizing loadout in Star Marine, Elimination.
>Fixed a crash when loading into Race mode of Arena Commander.
>Fixed a crash when spamming buttons on the new front end.
>Fixed a number of issues with ship customization text in Arena Commander.
>Please note. This patch is a Live Release Candidate!

reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5jzg7b/26o_is_now_on_ptu_all_waves_now_have_access/

LAST PTU BOYS
EVERYONE HAS ACCESS
NEXT PATCH IS LIVE

>AI pilots in the PU have been readjusted to be less aggressive.

How fucking easy do these dads need this shit? Next, there will be a select point to kill all the bad people in the area, but you have to eva to it for a challenge.

How is CIG going to be able to make 100 compelling, fleshed-out star systems? That seems like a fuckton.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uqc4yEaVNco&feature=youtu.be

Procedural Generation

I use it for DnD stuff, so I can tell you it makes work way easy. Just randomly generated assets until you settle on one you like, then do the 'minor' corrections to make it really stand out.

and

>being a nigger
if this patch runs smooth, they will go live in a few hours.

you should probably kill yourself.

Most of the planets are empty anyway, so they can build them in a relatively short time with the procedurally assisted tools F42 Frankfurt keeps building. For surface outposts and stations/satellites they're developing a system of modular components that can just be lego'd together.

yes, and

Basically this. Procedural Generation should be a filler tool, not a content tool like what ED/NMS has done.

They only use procedural Generation for planets and asteroids. Artists can now will eventually be able to make a planet in a week or at least that is the goal.

Is Lumberyard open source?

So Amazon paid Crytek 70 million dollars to buyout their engine or something. I'm guessing CIG made a deal with them to share code or something.

>I'm guessing CIG made a deal with them to share code or something.

CIG already had full access.

It's not open source. It's free to use, but any games published with it are required to use Amazon web services only. It's a better deal than UT4 if you don't need networking and matchmaking, aka single player.

Doesn't SC already uses Star Engine? Are they only using Lumberyard for the networking side?

Just reinstalled Elite for dem comfy space feels
Is Horizons worth getting?

No.

w-why...

It's not for everyone. I have no idea why user said it is. It's not live yet.

I can't wait to get into both S42 and the PU at the end of 2015, see you guys in the 'universe!

Jesus, just when fights were getting a little engaging. Even in their slight buffed state the only reason the AI were a little threatening was the missile tweaks.

hurston is supposed to be a lot dirtier I think

There are a lot of different software companies at play here. You can get AWS without Lumberyard pretty easy, CIG wouldn't need it for that. Lumberyard does have a pretty good realtime editor that they are more likely using. You can make changes in realtime and it's pretty neat to play with.

All they do now is sit and wait to be shot, then they AB away and do that weird circle thing until you hit them again. Basic as fuck.

can't have them shooting up the dads, can we?

> fucking carebears

f-fuck you

does it even do anything worthwhile?

forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/363299/upcoming-2-6-0-publish-to-live

PUBLISHING TO LIVE 2.6

I want to see how ships are made!

woohoo time to shitpost on spectrum

Well it's on sale on steam so if you're one of the weirdos who can actually derive pleasure from the game you might get something out of it. I'd say it's a novelty, there's no real content there, but messing around on the surface of a planet is at least something to do,

YEAHBOIIIIOBHAEY

FIST ME DADDY

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//15653-Star-Citizen-Alpha-260

why does my launcher not acknowledge there is an update

Because it's not out yet.

>Alpha Patch 2.6.0 has been released, and is now available for players!

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15658-MISC-Razor-Q-A

the most important question isn't there

Update is now actually live

>pirate armor fucking ruined edition
Ha

wha-what do you mean feature creep and managerial incompetence?

>2.6 is now live

Rip the decent FPS I was getting.

>hundreds of solar systems
youtube.com/watch?v=HaJx4TdshFA

I can't wait for the full launch sometime within the next week!

At least the Gladiator bay can theoretically fit 16 S3 missiles with those. Dunno if they actually allow you to remove the 625 mounts though.

>goonies crawling out of their hole