/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #455

''Christmas'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11794775
strawpoll.me/11794798

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w
mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pK8L_rjWhVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Victoria is a Katesbian

Kate is a Chasebian

Max is a Cholebian

Chole is a Lesfield

Brooke is a Warrencuck. Brooke the Warrencuck. Bruck.

What about Warren?

Max is #1

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

FIVE DAYS TO CHRISTMAX

Warren is a cucksbian.

Or a Cottsucker.

Nathan is a Jeffsbian.

Jeffsbian is an innocensbian.

>friendly reminder that turning off your game is the confirmed canon ending

He is Cuckraham.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that storm's still coming in Bay ending

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and may you have someone you care about on your side that feels the same about you. Like those two do.

I'm glad /lisg/ is still here for a second year, holding on to the game, celebrating what we've helped Max and Chloe through, and keeping them, their story, their love, their happiness and sadness alive in our hearts. That's hella rad. You're hella rad!

RACHEL IS A ZENSBIAN

>and may you have someone you care about on your side that feels the same about you. Like those two do.

I wish.

Thanks user, Merry Christmas to you too!

Me too, at least we have /lisg/

Rachel is a bodybagbian

Rachel is a deadsbian.

Can you not make fun of Brooke

no

Rachel is a everyonesbian

Seriously, is there anyone she didn't bang?

Here's your proof
Kate >Chloe

Ah I see..
Fuck you then

:c

Victoria, probably.

All that pent-up sexual frustration. What a tease.

Seriously though, stop bullying Rachel. She genuinely felt something for Frank, Jefferson and Chloe. Whether it was real love... I think they were real feelings, if not romantical for Chloe, not enough for Frank, too much for Jefferson.

Warryn.

How does Victoria have pent up sexual frustration?

Just look at her ffs

EXPLAIN

Exasperatedly ripping off and defacing the posters with "WHO CARES?!", which screams "I DO!"; the "Rachel is a slut!" graffiti is probably her work too ("I- It's not like I want those d- damaged goods or anything!").

I do read Victoria like someone having become attracted to girls, through a growing romantical aversion towards men and an unconscious, insecure need to be understood and appreciated, and experiencing cognitive dissonance as a result, which rather than let it hurt her inside, she turns outwards against those people that evoke that dissonance in her (Rachel, Max, Kate).

Rachel probably teased her mercilessly, with her social easygoingness, sass, flirtiness, just sexyness. Also her effortless-seeming better-than-you-ness and security in herself. The latter being obviously more projection than reality.

I always liked the idea they've had a dirty fling at a party that Victoria can't get out of her head.

She was pretty good girl and major character for the story until developers sacrificed her pride just for the tragic binary choices' sake;made her Jefferson's bitch

On Season 2, our main protagnoist will be one of Kate's sisters.and her mum will be our villain

So if max had literally never used her power or fucked with time all that weird shit with the moon and the whales would have still happened and an impossible super tornado would have still hit the bay because a blue butterfly was in the bathroom.

and you know how to fix it

So what you're saying is if I murder a game developer in real life that will retroactively change the endings of a video game he worked on to something more fulfilling and less polarizing?

you know what to do user

>plan b
>to distract their attention defecate on all Dontnod employeers' cars
>while they were screaming,kidnap Michel and trap him into the dark room for-e-ver

hahaha, you faggots are still posting this?

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AF55CE2E1F48771E92E4CCE8E92156EC6A96152&dn=various+artists+life+is+strange+ost+2015&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w

FLAC rip of official OST from the limited edition, courtesy of polaroidgril.

mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ

That flowchart is never going to happen

>car poop user and [tripfag] winnie is back

Live-action series wishes?

I wish Michel would stay as far away from it as poissible

The series could be about Rachel and Chloe, while giving glimpses of Max in Seattle.
How none of them are really that happy and feel like they're missing something big from their life. It ends with Rachel's downfall because she's lying to people and gets mixed up in something very bad, Chloe trying to go on and find Rachel but also secretly holding out hope Max will come back, and Max getting ready to go back to Arcadia Bay.
Throw in some sideplots, mystery, and supernatural stuff and you have some potential to add to the story without showing anything from the game. Lots of familiarity and also chances to try new stuff.

this would be fucking perfection
that's how you know it's never going to happen

I would pay to watch that.

C/P'd from with all due respect

Tradition goes a long way.

According to Michel, Dontnod has little to no input on the series.

I want these two to play Max and Chloe.

anyone got some non-nude, but implied sexual SFM webms?

pref of Kate

The MOCAP actresses should play the main characters, lol. They are cute, and their hips don't lie. As in, the animation in the game expresses so much in so subtle ways.

Cute

I would say we never left, but that would be a lie.

It's not five days to Christmax
it's TWO, almost ONE

But I was out shopping so I couldn't be around when the thread started.

Glad someone else liked my idea. I even though of ending the series with Rachel having a vision of Max (and Chloe) trekking up the pathway during the storm. While in her vision, Max sees the spirit doe.
Both experiencing the exact same premonition at different times and perspectives.

Same! The best cosplay duo for Max and Chloe. Cute in their own way and also able to feel like the characters.

I'd be ok with this

Possible that they had a one time thing and Victoria couldn't let go.
But Victoria also resented Rachel because Rachel was what Victoria wanted to be.
Popular, well-liked, smart, talented. Rachel had it all and even seduced Jefferson, where Victoria failed.
Rachel Amber could do nearly everything except tell the truth when it was needed.

Do they speak English? Chloe's mocap actress I could see playing her, but I'm not so sure about Max's.

In the first day of Christmas, my true bae gave to me,

A break from step-shit's fury.

>Because Warren being stuck in the friendzone has become a little meme among the lis fan base.

How can one person be this delusional?

On the second day of Christmas, Mychel gave to me, a miserable binary choice and a break from step-shit's fury.

>163552007
>Warryn fans
Educate them, user. Be our missionary and preach sense to these retards from reddit.

On the third of Christmas, my minions gave to me,

A cashmere scarf from sweet T, a miserable binary choice and a break from step-shit's fury.

Post two.

>Manwich3000

This username sounds familiar, he's like the most Grahamfield aficionado there.

Thinking the same thing.

I think I found the King of Grahmfield. Much like the pairing, his kingdom is nonexistent.

Ok, but it's unrelated.

This guy is ridiculous, the only reason he defends the Bay ending is because his 'favorite' character dies.

On the first day of Christmas, I gave to /lisg/
A Pricefield kissing lovingly.

They did keep the orange one! How cute!
I wonder what they named him.

Marry Christmas, user. May we prosper in the new year and spend next year's holidays together as well.
Maybe with news, or a new game, to talk about while continuing to fondly look back on the one we know now.

Merry*
Hurr durr

Chloe's mocap actress looks like chloe. love that.

>with a lot of imagination!

What did they mean by this?

Yeah,I wonder if they modeled Chloe after her. Interesting that they didn't do the same for Max if they did it for Chloe.

Roger? Like 'Jolly Roger'.
I'm trying to think of Pirate related names.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK8L_rjWhVk

New video from Sbel.

so fucking comfy

>You'll never spend christmas at Joyce's place with Max and Chloe

Where were you when Kate was declared better than Chloe

That was fantastic! Glad to know Sbel is still capable of creating comfy stuff.
I really liked Chloe's room with the lights and snow out the window (Plus her laptop background being her and Max as kids), Joyce and David being happier, and Max and Chloe on the couch.
Oddly enough, that Chip n' Dale cartoon they were watching has always been the one thing that comes to my mind when I think of Christmas Cartoons. The colors are so pretty in it and exploring the inside of the tree is cool.

Time to go bake stuff. Hopefully I can do something that would make Joyce proud.
Stay comfy, /lisg/. Wish I could offer you, Max and Chloe, Joyce, and the others, something.

people on tumblr seem to model max after the mocap artist considering how fucking brown they make max for some reason

“Now you're totally stuck in the retro zone. Sadface.”

Why don't you join us Victoria

This made me feel warm and cozy. Cheers, Sbel.

That's a more meaningful sadness than a class situation and Victoria comment could ever induce. It's a "this universe is fucking unfair and cruel and trying to take my everything away" sadness. Fortunately turning into righteous rage and universe-defying determination thereafter.

>Max's right hand

What is Lynn's power and will Dorothy be her sidekick?

Sbel should work at Dontnod.

What did they mean by this?

Wowsers...

Kate and Alice are floofy.

Too bad most people here rather hang out with Chloe than Kate

i-i never noticed that before

Floof!
Imagine Victoria's face the first time she sees Kate with her hair down