>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diwQyH07ZUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_V_tp2sjgb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4mc3W70xU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for saiyan master race

Assemble the G warriors!

Why is Ginyu so cool

>Hail your Galactic Emperor!
>2000 and also 16
>Not being a Super Elite under the Galactic King
youtube.com/watch?v=diwQyH07ZUQ

threadly reminder that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=_V_tp2sjgb0

Frieza im coming for you!
you murderous self serving traitor

ITS OVER

>Yamcha wants to go turtle stone hunting in the middle of a deadly invasion

Pure Buufus

Do you think there's gonna be any compensation to PC players at all?

traitor..

Pfft, no.

t. PC player

Spoiler it ree

>DIMPS
>Giving a shit
Choose one user.

you can get the crystal battle suit from shenron wishes as a drop too, I just got the gloves from cooler

Sorry.

>compensation
>DIMPS
>Bamco

Break his back

Chop off his limbs one by one, just for laughs, haha.

serves you right
circlejerking race

Don't spoiler it us pcfags need to see what we're missing. In fact make a video on it.

What happened?

The ginyu force is back and it's better than ever for christmas this year, the ginyu force is here

>deleted
aubah pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4mc3W70xU

Why is Burter telling this to his sister

we're going to miss the entire event because of steam being down.

Master race BTFO

There is a big difference between being the fastest and the fatest in the universe.

Man alive Aubah, you're a bit too nice.
One (1) count 'em (jaun) user said to spoiler it because they're a little bitch and can't progress as quickly as others.

It's honestly a bit irritating at this point, he makes and deletes like 50 posts each thread because one person replies in an angry way. Like just grow a backbone and keep your posts or don't post in the first place.

For some reason Cooler is helping with the invasion.

And his AI is brutal. I almost lost.

s-sorry

Wow, that blows.

How many PC players here? It feels to me like most screenshots are from the PS4 versions, and those people all seem to play together. Will I be alone here?

Most people play on PC, PS4 are probably the bigger circlejerkers. Xbone has no players.

I like Zarbon's Tracksuit

maybe

The reason is because steam died, we literally can't play the damned game. We're gonna miss the whole event.

Steam is down, no one can fucking play

You're so un believably wrong.
PC is the hugest circlejerk area.

Thank fuck Gohan was ready this time

There are plenty of PC players from /dbg/, but maybe less randoms than consoles.

>PC is the hugest circlejerk area.
having a laff or what?

Half the posts in the thread are 2-3 PS4 players roleplaying with each other with the same tiresome pretend arguments.

> PS4 are probably the biggest circlejerkers

Top kek

All his forms have the same dialogue, though that isn't the case with Frieza.

The event lasts a whole week.

>Half the posts in the thread are 2-3 PS4 players roleplaying with each other
There is no sight of that in this thread at all. Don't be delusional.

How do you get that outfit user

>PS4 are probably the bigger circlejerkers
kek

Golden Frieza/Metal Cooler's are better

Not him but I gotta say PS4 has definitely been posting more than PC lately, not that I have a problem with it.

its over boys we are safe,
your welcome

It's because steam is down for every human on the planet.
How many times do I have to say this?

I meant in general, it's calmed down a bit lately because there's been things to do because of the new DLC and this raid but don't act like Pumki and Aubah don't have like 50 e-fights in nearly every thread.

I think I got it from training with Vegeta

This. Every platform waifufags and avatarfags, but the last few days have been more PS4 centric probably because PC players have been absent.

You have to say it zero times, because it's not a statement on the last hour of posting but on the last few days.

PC players have started quitting because they cheated in every item and skill and don't have anything left to do.

>just fought Frieza
>didn't get shit

Fuck you, Frieza
I guess it's only his golden colors that get a suit

Been a while since we have some that, user

i know im late with this question but....are the new emotes ive been seeing around here by PAID DLC? like you can't use those emotes unless you buy the Cabba DLC?

i don't actually know if you can get it from this raid or not i just noticed it in the store when i was testing my shopaholic replacement mod

kek

Jesus christ, NO they are not. They come F R E E with you as you start up the game.

HOLY FUCK IT'S UP

I've gotten a part of the golden tracksuit and the silver one from Golden Frieza and Metal Cooler respectively.

wut?

>my shopaholic replacement mod
Why not actually play the game?

you can also get normal frieza colored clothes, ive got the top, will upload a screen when ,microsoft sorts its shit

Steams back up.

I'm guessing you can, since Golden Freezy does show up. I just hope I can get the metal Cooler colors

Always loved his color scheme

steam

Then why I don't have them?

OH BOY

Why not play a better game?
A game called Fusions.

no thanks

PS4 has, like, 4-5 players that constantly circlejerk each other in the thread. Shit's getting boring now.

PC is a circlejerk too, sure, but they just use the Discord so they don't shit up the thread as often.

>incoming ps4 defence force in 3.. 2.. 1..

>constantly circlejerk eachother

That's not true, I also circlejerk with the other platforms, user. Don't be so negative, I love you too

>Buys game
>Cheats
>Probably complains about how there's no content and whines about how they're going to uninstall

You can laugh, but that is literally what happened and why PC now only has like 1000 players left total.

>probably complains

So you admit you don't know if they do, and are just trying to start needless console war shit, as if this thread wasn't dead enough already.

here is the normal frieza one, yea you can also get metal cooler

The only ones I ever see shitting up the thread are people bitching over the ones supposedly shitting up the thread.
Like you.

And now the server isn't responding. fuck my life

It's not about being negative, but it's getting old now.

>one CaC posts something
>you're a slut!
>they argue back
>fake arguing for a while

Every thread. Give me something new.

I'm not disagreeing, dude. That was more of a laugh because it's true.

Well if it is who I think it is, then they are absolutely guilty of it

Is there a list of which eyes and moths do or don't animate? I finally rounded out a face I was content with, but the eyes I gave him don't emote, an it really bugs me. I'm only level 12 so I'll probably just remake him, but I don't want to go through it only to end up with another feature that doesn't emote.

Also, I've heard moves and gear are shared between characters; provided they're not equipped. So if I unequipped the two items I have bought before I delete my first character, will the next one I make have access to them and all of the supers I've unlocked, or do I need to make the new character first, give him the stuff, and then delete the old one?

>grinding RNG
>playing the game
No thanks, DIMPS can keep their artificial playtime-extenders, I'm fine with mods. The only things I won't cheat for are things that aren't locked behind RNG bullshit like mentor moves and stuff you get from NPCs. If you get it from actually playing the game then I'll get it legitimately, otherwise fuck off.

Play Fusions.

Oh, that's sick, thanks for showing me

Hasn't happened in a while, user. Don't be so negative

>fat
>slut
>shy (slut)
>raised by gorillas (slut)

I can't think of any other ps4 players.

I don't see how asking for a bit of variety is shitting up the thread.
I don't mind if they post or not, it's just usually the same old stuff. It was charming at first but I know exactly how it goes by now.

Is the xenoverse server failing for anyone else on PC?

Mind showing which eyes?

You seem a bit mad that I called you a cheater, cheater.

Then you are part of the problem. Get Fusions, show off your Fusions. New content, made easy.

no worries Pumpki, but you do owe me a favor

punch Aubah for me would ya