/mbgg/ - Mobage General #636

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativegirls-news.com/345.html
twitter.com/alterna_girls/status/808915953031462912
youtube.com/watch?v=_betnUPq-uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no good fire leader

Haha time for Setsuna

Alternative girls is going all out for the holidays so we're getting even more free things over here.

First, we're getting a FREE 10-roll and a FREE 4* dream ticket for rolling this gacha.
4* dream tickets can be used to pick ANY Twilight 4* you want so you can potentially use this gacha to easily reroll for a 4* or two then use the ticket to pick any twilight 4* you want to make your teams better or just to pick your waifu 4* that keeps avoiding you.

Second, there's a paid guaranteed 4* gacha that will give you one 4* guaranteed with your roll. The disclaimer is that Gochiusa cards arent included in this gacha and you get another 4* dream ticket if you choose to roll this gacha for a total of two guaranteed 4*'s so that's two dream tickets, one paid and the other one free. The price for this gacha when converted to dollars should be approximately $25 dollars.

And finally, There's also some special dailies up, the special power cookie daily will only be up for Xmas eve and new years day (24 and 31 JST) but the other special stages will stay up for one more day (24-25 and 31-01 JST) so you can farm stuff comfortably on the holidays.

Also this thing sucks or maybe I use it wrong.

>got a 4* airi from 10 roll
>already have light machi
which 2 are the rainbow buffers and how much are they worth getting at this point

>tfw christmas came early this year

I wish I had Setsuna.

The gacha you have to roll is a special gacha separate from the other ones, you cant miss it.
It has a 0 for cost and a little bubble saying you'll get a 4* ticket for rolling. I think Gochiusa cards aren't included here either so you might be shit out of luck if you're rerolling for Chino 4* or Shion 3*.

If you don't want to go for waifu (Why wouldn't you?) with your ticket and want to pick something that will make your teams better then go for Twilight Miyaka 4* if you don't have her. If you do have her then just refer to the japanese list on what to pick but its strongly reccomended by everyone, including the Japanese to just pick girls you like instead of going full esports.

alternativegirls-news.com/345.html

4* Twilight Airi is one of the strongest nukers in game right now and she has the benefit of not being resisted which is pretty great.

The rainbow buffer is 4* Twilight Miyaka (see picture) and 4* rainbow leaders they're always worth getting if you don't have one because they allow you to be more flexible with your teams.

Also, the girls have special xmas lines so you can hear your favorite girl(s) wishing you a merry xmas at your home screen.

good roll, guess you got a new team

Are there any english mobage with good 3d graphics? I only know of Mobius FF but that's apparently shit.

For Terra Battle, is there a reroll tier list? I'm just starting out and I haven't seen any S SS or Z people yet, but I'd like to know what to roll for

The last thread, an user listed S/SS worth keeping. Any Z is also good. Don't bother rolling fellowship, by the way.

>try sorahime on memu
>stuck after downloading 4 files
>nox
>stuck too
Why

Anyone thats playing Destiny Child know what this HOT TIME thing is?

Sorry, it was two threads ago

I believe it's double EXP.

double exp for 24 hours, ive still got to max level another 6 4*s before the end of the month to use as 6* fodder for the event so this should help

>the event
What event?

What about Mizell? She wasn't listed, but she's cute, and her rates are boosted right

Evolve 3 5*s for 3 5* tickets
1st evo gets you a 5* weapon ticket
2nd gets you 1 5* character ticket
3rd gets you 2 more 5* tickets character

You can also get upto 6000 gems for evolving 3 4*s in total
Rewards will probably be sent out at the start of next month

Well damn i didnt know about that, thanks user.

Tanuko.

What class is she?

SS with a Z recode

Any Z is good, and SS is good enough for the beginning. Anything with a Z recode is good.

Whats this mean? Google translate says trash weapon once. which doent make sense since you cant throw stuff out. Tried selling a weapon but that did nothing.

God fucking damnit game, I don't want to use her. Fuck this desire sensor.

Is the game in maint or something? I can't begin a new game either on my phone or my emulator.

Does you need a proxy for this?

Girls tribe is blocking foreign IPs

>Girls tribe is blocking foreign IPs
Worse than KanColle.

>use my 5 tickets for charlotte
>get amata and that brown girl with the white hair
I really can't complain for 2 4*s in 5 rolls but still

First of the Christmas quest is up on JP Chinkcolle, just kill a flagship on any map for Nevada costume

Why does Nell's LB sucks so much? It's embarrassing to use it.

>Christmas characters are going in (and leaving) while memorials are still in

Wasn't expecting that. But more chance at rolling Rain seems like a good thing.

figured it out. it wanted me to rank up a weapon with fusing.

>Decide to whale for Aira
>Bought 250 gems
>Get Aira
Sasuga, I'll try to get Charlotte too farming some tickets.
Now I only need xmas Marl in Shironeko.

Fuck yes, didn't roll in the angels memorials.

Happy Birthday Kaede!

For newbies, here's a rundown of birthday stuff:
>Non-guarantee ticket and a present to give Kaede in event battles
>On first gift, Kaede will give you a photo frame, after that she'll give random stuff including gifts, gel statues, and posters
>All affection increases for Kaede are boosted today
>Gel bullying in co-op drops birthday badges, birthday gel also show up in story-mode battles: use to exchange for giant posters
>Kaede has a solo girl link that applies a 2x bonus to all exp, coins, support, and drops; also applies to co-op badges and points

Kaede's birthday card heals HP and SP after attacking, and leaves a damage area. The friendship skill increases drop pick-up range and nullifies slow

Not that user, but I too am curious about the Alternative Girls steam version

Steam isn't happening at all but there is a PC version in the works. Its aimed towards Japan and not the west so Steam is very unlikely.

Its going to be on the same servers as the mobile version and you get 70 quartz for pre-registering.

twitter.com/alterna_girls/status/808915953031462912

That's what I was thinking of thanks.
Is it possible to register from a non Japanese IP?

Now this is the reason to remodel her.

I have no idea but considering the data from the mobile version will work on the PC ver then its very likely that we'll be able to use our phone acc data on PC like with Shadowverse.

>haven't been following mobage for a good two or three months
>Check QooApp out of boredom
>Girls tribe is out
Only 6 months late. Is it really blocking foreign IPs?

Mizell is actually a Z with a (ultrahard to achieve) Z recode, aka the cancer that is dreading to kill Terra Battle. Mizell is a bit of a double-edged sword that I wouldn't really recommend as a good beginner roll. She really has a bit of a lackluster skillset for a Z-class, levels slow as fuck BECAUSE she's a Z-class, has only real popular use in conjunction with her Kinetic Trap destroyer companion from TP and only becomes stellar if one is ever able to recode her.

As such Mizell's name rightfully is rarely brought up when good beginner rolls are the topic.

How should you be leveling your equipment in Valkyrie Connect?

their servers are shitting their brains out, so it's just a "maybe" rather than "yes".
it's definitely a possibility, though I don't see the point. they most likely won't after sorting things out.

Nope. Nips/VPNs are getting the same connection issue.

>Ran out of cookies to level all the new subs and characters
>Have to farm the current event to level all my girls

All this free stuff is killing my bank

What are some worthwhile games other than terra battles? Going to visit my grandparents for a few days

Ok. Too bad the game seems like it's pretty damn boring. Really not a fan of the mobages that boil the gameplay down to just turnbased battles. That's usually one of the least fun parts of JRPGs so I dunno what the fuck they're doing making games that are just that.

Spend Christmas talking to your family instead of staring at your phone.

I got an account with Gatz, is he good enough? And if I stay with that account, do I pull a few more times or start saving up?

Because there's people that love and enjoy turn based battles?

gotta get in the granblue hype

I do that too but there is a lot of downtime when they take there naps and people are planning dinner etc it's not like literally all we do is talk 24/7 while up there

Is there a way to get free rings in Senkan Shoujo? Or just the single one?

Gatz^ is one of the most broken and versatile units in the game. Great stats, powerful attacks with AoE, Atk-boost and utility through Treasure Hunter, Levitation and Disarm Bomb. Regular Gatz has...only the utility part of that and the promise to one day grow up into Gatz^. Regular Gatz is an absolutely STELLAR roll when he's a follow-up roll to any great Z/SS-starter. On his own he is pretty decent support, but nothing that will really carry a team.

Low chance out of the weekly crate, and I thought there was one other rare way like events or something but I can't remember

Why aren't there more games with monster girls as playable characters? There's Alternative girls which has a bunch of basic ass dog and cat girls, Valkyrie connect has some stuff and then there was that sub par monpiece game that didn't even have unique models for the monster girls. Am I forgetting something?

How high do you guys manage to climb in VC's Xmas Onslaught?
I'm at floor 81 against teams with 10k+ higher scores than me and want out of this. Can't you go back to floor 1?

>giving me a warning
The absolute mad fucked man.

Yeah, it should have been a ban. People like you will never learn.

Monster super league and Monmusu harem have cute monster girls. Both are autofests

>like me
Do you mean your father, mikanrin?

This shit is triggering me when gacha rrfuses to give me good gear for Heimdall so minr is paper.

>Fight team 8k above me and barely win
>Next team is 4k below me
Now I get the joy of waiting almost 8 hours to climb another 6 steps. At least it's 10 days.

For what post? I don't see anything bad

Just ignore it, he was shitposting last thread and now wants to shit this one too.

I don't have a family ;_;

Don't worry user

>Started only recently
>Struggle aleady at floor 2

I always try to reload the enemy. Sometimes I get lucky and get some weak ass team. Don't know how it is with the higher floors though.

Cindy.

Because they tend to flop. AniMon even had breeding but it had pachinko gameplay and closed earlier this year. There's also the problem of normalfags not liking furry-lite and furries not liking not-furry.

How does terra battle compare to other mobile games like PAD, record keeper, brave exvius, granblue fantasy, etc. in terms of art, music, and gameplay?

low production value

I personally like the music a lot, although the battle music can get repetitive. The art is decent. Gameplay is a mix of strategy and "can I push all my guys into the right places fast enough." All in all, would recommend.

>art
Highly subjective. Fujisaka does some fantastic character designs, but TB is quite a bit on the minimalistic side to begin with due to the major gameplay working with tiles and static artwork popups. I'm still somewhat miffed they never really realized the "battle animations" Downloadstarter idea - as brutally ambitious it always seemed, doing unique art for every single job of every single character. This still seems like a big and glaring "to do" on their -literal- drawing board.

>music
Could use more variation. "The World's Awakening" floored me on its original appearance and context, but it's one of the few highlights that ended up getting overused for tons of other instances. If anything, I feel like music variatey suffers the most from TB's seemingly lowish budget and/or small dev team.
youtube.com/watch?v=_betnUPq-uQ

>gameplay
Pro: It's no auto-fest, with some interesting ideas and elements as the game progresses.
Con: It's no auto-fest, with some tedious ideas and elements in the game's endgame. Also after toying around with it for a while, you've basically seen 90% of what the game is about.

What are Metal Minions for? Not that user.

Fodder to level up other, actual companions to raise their activation rate and/or stats.

Thanks.

at least it's not some lazy pixellated bullshit like rk or exvius.

>There's also the problem of normalfags not liking furry-lite and furries not liking not-furry.
I always disliked this sentiment.
Not every monster girl is some cross of animal and human.

Can I get a quick concede over here?

>200/400
where's my treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In Starly why does my food always burn? How do I stop this?

What's the consensus on the bili server for Girls' Frontline? Is it safe to whale on or should I be worrying about them dropping support for the game anytime soon?

i swear the cakes love burning 3/4 cakes catch on fire meanwhile everything else is like 2/3 chance of turning into food

honestly, the minimalistic graphics are great.
I really hate games that take ages to load and drain my battery in minutes, so this game works really well.

Sophie seems to be the better one to me.

Supposedly there are specific girls that are good at cooking specific dishes. From the game manual anyway.

Lina.

Really cute

Tinkle.

Lmao

I thought you're finally leaving

You say it like only one person liked that game

I liked that game, and learned to enjoy mamuru posting but then SS faggots happened

Leave what and why?

>want to play btoom
>it's never working
Yet people keep raising their rank

Some guy used an uchihime picture last thread to say he was finally free of mobages last thread