/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org
>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

xth for best archer.

cuck cuck cuck

Best boy.

Which servants are the most pure hearted? Serious answers now, not some shit like your waifu.

My waifu (male)

Kotaro. Asterios. Jackie.

Anyone got the Solomon summaries in a pastebin?

Pretty much anyone that's described as being saintly. Jeanne, Martha, George, Karna, probably a few others, but those four for sure.

You people are forgetting about our friend here

Me

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Most lolis really, even Jack is pure at the heart even if her love is distorted. I suppose people like Karna, Gawain and Siegfried would also count but they are more like honest, straight forward caring guys than pure.

Does /fgog/ like Drifters?

Sita when?

tfw only one bond level to go until i get Shiki's sweet red jacket

Banana
Kin
Rhyme

Jannu/Martha. Literal saint.
Artoria. Only wanted to save her country.
Diarmuid. Just wanted to be loyal.
Solomon. Was willing to die for humanity's advancement.
Emiya. Only wanted to save people.

Pick one.

What the fuck is that thing on the back

>dataminers still not found the art or effects of merlin's bond CE

What are the chances that its like Sanzou's where whole party gets 20% buster up with a demerit?

Fluffy Caster.

Can Nero beat Artoria?

Maybe she appears in America.

Sabre and Medea Lilies, Jannu, Loli Jannu, Shlomo

Something from ultraman i think

Amon is going down.

Any day now

Kintoki

lmao no.

But she is the better Saber.

Can fake beat the original?

>tfw couldn't get enough hearts to ascend his brother

He was Barbatos

what if the demerit is dicks

"Can" she beat her ? Sure

Will she beat her if they get in a serious fight? Most likely not

If Shirou would have summoned her instead of Saber she'd die to Cu's NP.

Fuck no retard.

TamaCat is both my waifu and pure hearted, she is literally a manifestation of the goddamn concept

plus ME helps via retardedness

He died in Accel/Zero. Fuck him.

Only if she comes as a Tailred demi servant, with her NP blasting off Red Flavour.

Good luck user.

tfw still only at 7

Marie

the Twintails OG

Nobu a CUTE.

>3 knights with magical weapons
>2 pharaohs
>Arash
>3 Hassans
>Riceman
>Sanzou

>Doing less damage than Rama and a nurse

Yes

>Alter Arturiafags cucked by Merlin
>Lancer Arturiafags cucked by Merlin

LIZ THREAD

So Solomon is one of the Beast pretending to be Solomon and theoricaly using Olga father body the similar design can't be coincidence if anime taught me anything
But how did that happen? Could it be due to the wish to the grail? But the grail supposely doesn't have Angry Manjew in that timeline unless the Einzeberg fucked hard while making it, which is likely
Is the obligatory second part cliffhanger isnt it?

when is Sherlock Holmes going to appear

Actually no. Nero has A luck, better than Artoria's B luck.

shit edit

Gil had very shitty versions of the originals, to be honest

Final chapter.
Big twist.

Yes. As I suspected, Solomon's ultimate goal and recreate the whole world and present humanity in his own image of perfection by destroying everything and remaking everything from nothing, with him and his demons in control of everything and Solomon Acting as if it were God himself, the true anti-christ of the scriptures, not accepting that God himself and Jesus rule the earth and humanity for eternity and he does not want to be a mere servant of the supernatural king of the universe.

As I thought, Solomon as he was in life, in FGO is just a great tyrant who wants to be God.

And the punishment for committing such a grave sin in my opinion: the end of his existence as a Heroic Spirit in all space-time for him and his 72 Demon Gods never to return.

>Zouken's wish for the grail was to create a paradise for humans where everyone could be happy
>he is helping Solomon
>Solomon wants to replace our reality with his own

Are we the bad guys?

Fuck off, facebook.

>As I thought, Solomon as he was in life, in FGO is just a great tyrant who wants to be God
He's a shitty third-rate shounen anime protag then?

She still would have died when fighting Herk also Shirou would have died too because he wouldn't have Avalon.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

It's a comment from reddit, please don't reply to him.

Mogumogu

no

her luck would get nerfed since Shirou can't supply her with mana

Solomon is actually the darker aspect of the real Solomon. He created the Grand Order because he's willing to go to such an extreme to do what is right (in his mind)

Romani is the good aspect of Solomon, who believes in the good of humanity and has spent ten years learning that directly. He is also going to extremes to prove this himself, though he doesn't know it.

In the end Dark Solomon will realize the futility of his efforts, that humanity is good after all (proven by us, the player). While Solomon did tons of bad things, he was still just doing what he thought was right. Romani and Solomon were quite alike after all. It'll be a sad scene where the two of them combine together to create one Solomon. T

hen Solroman will explain to us how the Beasts still need to be dealt with and chances are they are going to start attacking the timeways without Solomon's guidance. He says the fight isn't over yet and we'l need to prepare to fight any threats that appear in the coming year. Because we're humans, and humans can do anything

Of course it's reddit. The thing is that that's probably not ironic redditposting but some retard who thought that that was actually a good theory.

Nothing of the sort is true about the biblical Solomon.

It's true she would have died if she tried fighting Herc but Nero wouldn't fight him like Artoria did. She would try to escape. Artoria only fought Herc because she believed she could win.

>Tfw you have both

Herc

>Nero runs away
>Shirou is smashed into bits
Great plan.

Maybe it wouldn't get nerfed because Nero isn't a giant mana hog like Artoria.

>Rolled two Merlins
>Rolled Angry Manjew
>Rolled 5th Saber Lancelot and Caster Gil
>All in one day
>Still no Ozy
FUCK

That would be really fucking rad.
6 beasts plus antichrist in the future.

Nero is shit.

She's going to take him along too obviously. She's strong enough to carry him.

You have no right to be angry.

you didn't actually think he'd be anything other than a 10 did you

If Shirou had summoner Nero, She will throw him into the wolves for a chance to fuck Herk

If you have EX rank luck servant

what are the chances of your opponents and their servants gets hit by a truck and die?

>As I thought, Solomon as he was in life, in FGO is just a great tyrant who wants to be God.
And you're still wrong
Read the prologue of this event

>You've arrived at the final singularity. The Rayshift was successful, although along the way you were seized by a strange vision.

>You: ...It was the same as the image seen in Uruk...

>Mashu is glad that you are alright. As for your surroundings, Da Vinci reports that this is no doubt the temple that is your destination.

>Da Vinci: And--- this reading is the same as that awful one we measured in Mesopotamia. A Saint Graph that does not fall within the seven classes, a beast of calamity that is called Humanity's Evil. The readings of Class Beast permeate this entire space!

Can't wait to fight a Beast Boss again.

I hope they won't just shit them out in part 2 like they did near the end of part 1.
The whole Beast shit is enough to keep the game going for at least another 2 years.

I bet it's going to be debuff resistance or something useless like that. He can't be overpowered in every category.

She's crying because now candy will taste like shit because of the lingering toothpaste.

>slower than Herc normally
>now weighed down by carrying someone twice her size
This will work out.

Pretty low if you are not a protagonist.

It's shit from reddit, there's a dumbass biblefag there who posts shitty theories like that. He also thinks Solomon is doing this all so he can have a harem and that Semiramis and Mother Harlot would be part of it, and that he was trying to seduce Mashu in that dream at the beginning.

tfw want to play but it's a shitty mobile game and no I don't want to fiddle with android emulators.

Fate/Grand Order Complete with PC tier graphics, updated get any servant you want gacha with revamped battle system for PC when?

>Da Vinci: And--- this reading is the same as that awful one we measured in Mesopotamia. A Saint Graph that does not fall within the seven classes, a beast of calamity that is called Humanity's Evil. The readings of Class Beast permeate this entire space!

"Solomon" will be Beast Class.

Nice copy paste from Reddit.

Kill yourself retard.

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

Trap him in the Reality Marble. Worked for Caster's monster.

Let's see if I can instigate this discussion without simultaneously instigating shitposting. I don't really think it's possible for /fgog/.

It's very clear throughout the Fate series and especially the recent titles that humanities only enemy is themselves, every exterior threat such as Ayylmao are mere trifles that humanity will most definitely triumph over. Hell, ORT used to be the head honcho of powerlevel posting with its lack of a concept of death but now we have guys like King Hassan who render that moot. Dead apostles are even seen as jokes to servants.
Now, my question is where would something like Strange fake be? It's a Fate series in which Dead Apostles are taken seriously, ORT is an actual problem, Zelretch has to personally get involved along with Alcatraz, and people like Prelati really, really hate DA. Is this basically a world operating under Tsukihimes perspective where humanity is actually somewhat struggling? Gilgamesh doesn't even know dead apostles exist and neither does Enkidu.

I wonder if Beast IV will be in F/GO or Prototype first

How would that work?
What would it be strong/weak against?

Can someone post the leaked servants list? please

Artoria isn't either,she's fine even with just a little.

Problem is Shirou gives none.

Being almighty feels pretty good. Hero Maker solved all of my problems. Though, it's a pity the bond-dependant attack multiplier is going away after this. Seeing low-end ST-tier damage on Enuma Elish is the best.