pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i miss kripp

retards

dumb frogposter

I haven't played since the labyrinth update and Prophecy
But god damn this Shaper shit is fucking cool

I love it when he pops in and freezes time

and when he takes a seemingly boring boss and pumps him up and makes an interesting exciting fight

and how he speaks softly into my ears

freeze my game more, Shaper-san!
I love you!

I want your seed!
I basically want you to fuck me!

Shaper-san is my husbando!

0-4 - firestorm inquisitor
5-9 - flameblast elementalist
dubs - suicide on atziri and forget the game for a month

RIPIP

Is Santa Claus here?

>got a reach like 10 days ago
>another reach dropped today
wtf I'm getting lucky as fuck with the council

What's a cool 2hander grim dawn build?

>kpop
UGH

>grim dawn
>cool builds
Just pick up items and skill that make everythign explode on hit

Lucky you, after numerous try yesterday i've done the uber lab and my first Unbearable Whispers V disappeared....

why do you ask this retardry

only 3 classes have 2h bonuses, and only 2 of those focus on melee

Shame he only za warudos like twice. I wish it was a more permanent thing.

Is grim dawn shit?

I ask because I'm a noob.

>Is grim dawn shit?
nah it's an alright game

i've seen him do it like three times now

>tfw I spent literally 60 (sixty) worth of chaos trying to 3 green 2 blue a fucking regalia
Woww this sure is a GREAT game mechanic, so much FUN thank you GGG

>tfw I messagelike 10+ ppl now with no responses
they need to fix trading in this gay ass game

>tfw you fell for the slayer life leech meme

it was never a meme

just a couple newfags thinking 40% hp leech cap was "good enough"

I wish I had someone to play grim dawn with.

it's trash even with more life leech nodes. life leech without vaal pact is worthless

bought nemesis sextant this morning. overpaid like mad

it's nice seeing other people trying to buy it now though

alright ripped to chimera

went better than i expected desu, i expected to get my shit pushed in but would have been a kill if I remembered vaal discipline during goatmen

see you next league poeg

dying to goatmen

can you only get the nemesis mod with master sextants? i fucking spammed all my whites early on thinking it would work on white maps. i hope i didn't make a mistake

yes

>lvl 54
>found restricted gallery, area level 54
>2.7k maximum life
>3.9k armour
>one granite flask
S-should I?

5% Pen jewel vs 40% dmg jewel

what's betteR?

in retrospec i should have swapped out conc effect desu, ill dick around on standard and learn the fights before next league

i could just sit there and facetank chimera himself in garbage gear

side vaal areas look spooky at first, but they are not any harder than the area you found them in

you shuold be fine unless you try to facetank some magic colossal skeleton

How much did you overpay? I paid 12c for it and 15c for an unique box 4 days into the league despite only having 30c or so at the time so I don't have to deal with that shit later on.

But I remember that boss bitch dealt some heavy phys damage and I'm afraid she might chainstun me

there are very few situations where 5% pen beats 40% inc damage and it depends on how much pen and "increased" multipliers you got already

nigger what you need is leech rate

>enter boss area
>place decoy totem
>???

another dumb question
What does vaal pact even mean?
life Leech applies instantly?
I thought it would already do that

YOU THOUGHT WRONG

Well can you inform me then

no shit, fuck face. the life leech nodes around duelist come with leech rate. oh i forgot, poe players are autistic monkeys who need everything spelled out exactly

yea
45c

mkay

1-9 Taimainin Asagi 3
0 Play PoE

>implying armor does anything

>tfw no decoy totem
Wuh, she hit so hard when she got enraged. 2 hits and 9/10 of life gone. But she dropped Sidhebreath.

What do you guys think about grim dawn?

good arpg

solid choice for when poe is in between-leagues or leagues become old and busted

Wanna play with me?

alright retard, Ill say it better since you are what you just said .

you need MORE leech rate

>thinking 40% increase is much

Seriously, try it. if you craft some 40% vorici gloves and amulet to go with it you see a huge difference, try the 100% life leech rate armour while you are at it. the thing is, you want something comparable to vaal pact without even putting in some effort. Good fucking luck m8

fuck no. i dont play with shitcrows

Are you gay?

I wanna start PoE. In the past I made several chars and went in blindly just to give up because I had no idea what I'm doing and the skill tree is massive. Is there a site like diablofans for PoE builds? I'm not going on their forums, guides there are poorly written

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

I'm not a shitcrow.

starting a new character on a new account, say i have 500c to go about making a build from lv1-endgame

what path am i taking, what builds are nice for that sort of budget and yes im kinda new to the game

>be at hideout
>nothing happens

>start a lab
>hi i would
>hi i would
>hi i would
>hi i would

an elite hc player would play grim dawn on hc solo self found because it is primarily a single player game

Ngamahu Cyclone Berserker

Buy a Ngamahu's flame with 6 sockets, a 5L Belly of the Beast, and then resist+life gear, maybe a Devoto's Devotion.

Path from Marauder start through Scion life nodes, then to Vaal Pact. Go to Duelist area for more life and damage. Take Resolute Technique as well.

Win the game.

>buy a rare ghetto map from zana because why not
>it had an essence mob with 4 essences and i was dying off screen and couldn't even get near
>it was dropping some kind of electrical balls around periodically,was spawning several totems or whatever that were zapping my ass,was spawning several bloodballs like malachai's,was spawning something that resembles ancestral warchief with built in cold so if it hits once then the other bullshits will seal the deal
jesus fuck

>new with a 500c budget
R M T

M

T

ill take it on board and do some research in that.

any possibility in another starting class? im closet racist and dont wanna play a character of that color

Do you guys think wolcen will be the poe killer when it comes out?

a friends quitting in hopes of d3 season 9 being any different so i asked for stuff on this game and apparently thats the currency you people use

slayer for the sick aoe and bane of legends which is the best single ascendancy node in the game

>armour
>u
retard

thank you this is helpful

Slayer and Raider are both also good.

It's a flexible build.

>Ngamahu Cyclone Berserker
is that the new meme build and why all of a sudden ngamahu's flame is so expensive? infernal blow is better with it

ask mathil

Spot the american

why can't i just ask you? believe it or not, some of us don't actually watch other people play video games

I want Antalie Napora to fart on my dick and call me rude names

>finally picked up my 1080
>now i can even run extra gore breaches without my framerate dipping

Temporal Chains or Enfeeble for my blasphemy?

Enfeeble unless you're using some skill with a debuff

Naw senpai, Infernal Blow can't get nearly enough attack speed to take advantage of the Molten Burst, and without that it's just an elemental Kaom's.

Mathil just popularised it. Everybody good at the game realised it would be broken as soon as they saw how Molten Burst worked.

look at hardcore breach ladder and the builds the top characters are, they are at the very least solid

you cant see bandit rewards but you should be able to figure it out (nornal if you life oak otherwise kill all, cruel and merc are kind of self explanitory)

anyone staying at home on a friday night...

>bino and deaths hand prices crashing lower and lower by the hour

I don't either, it was spammed hard here

I mean defensively
One is LESS damage but the other is MORE slow, I don't know which one is best..

i found like 3 of these shitaxes within the first week and sold them all for a few chaos, now suddenly they're fucking expensive. meanwhile i saved several hands of wisdom and action because of some meme build and they ended up dropping in price anyway.

fuck e-celebs and fuck white people

>I made poor financial decisions because I'm a retard
>Fuck streamers tho rite guys!?

por que no los dos

How do uber atziri and shaper compare

Ive done a lot of atziri and the only thibgs i would be worried about in uber are trio and split phase but i have no clue about shaper past the videos

Shaper is a dps check

>go on poe.trade
>set any item, min price 50ex
>tons of dogshit blue jewels

poetards?

>Naw senpai, Infernal Blow can't get nearly enough attack speed to take advantage of the Molten Burst, and without that it's just an elemental Kaom's.
so what's the dps like with a cyclone ngamahu's then? my dps with infernal blow is pretty nuts right now. almost 100k dps with 67% fire pen and that's not even with flasks on

your point being...?

Because I'm using this pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew

kill yourself retard, your reply was idiotic

you know flame burst. procs every 0.15 seconds right.

braindead nigger kys