Worst interiors thread?

Worst interiors thread?

Whats the worst looking interior you've ever seen/been in?

I'll start;

Dodge Caliber. Just a nasry mess of hard plastic and shitty seats. Made worse by the ugly colour trim you can order.

>wow such future

Whoa now, I have that civic(not the shitty two spoke steering wheel) and it's the best car i've ever owned.

I kinda like it, feels sorta like a spaceship

Good thing they included a slot in the middle for puking into.

Also this. I mean, it's a cheap as fuck city car, but still, what a horrid piece of shit. And mind you, this one's already partially foil wrapped.

That looks so depressing. It probably wouldn't be so bad if the color accents were done differently. It needs more red accents (on the steering wheel and possibly to separate the light and dark grays) or to switch the light gray to a tan.

blame Chrysler all you want. The real culprits behind the Caliber was Mercedes who drained Chrysler of capital the way a vampire drains a victim of blood

Unpopular Opinion - It's fine

runs on less than 5l/100km as a petrol though

Chrysler was shit before Mercedes, all Mercedes did was fail at making Chrysler better. And it made Mercedes worse in the process.

It's not. The seats are terribly uncomfortable and from the appearance and touch of everything and the noise it makes while driving you feel like you're in an Indian portapotty and will get crushed like a tin can by something at any moment.

I liked it

nasty pigfat garbage

e39 is way nicer and looks better.

new Honda interiors always looks so tacky and ugly, like if you asked someone from 2000 to design it

That's not even the cheap one, it has a tachometer and 'painted' panels.

Wouldn't mind driving one, if it has a radio with bluetooth.

>That tree placement

this is a press photo of a car made in 2016

anything american from the last 30 years, really

kek

its a chinese van

This is all BS and you know it. With the exception of the cars powered by the Mitsubishi 6G72 V6, Chrysler, pre-Daimler hostile takeover (and after Lee Iacocca took over), was known for reliability and quality and were the most profitable of the American big 3.

When Daimler took over, they ruined Chrysler's relationships with many of their parts suppliers and farmed out the making of the required parts to whomever could do it the cheapest. The quality of any car Mercedes had a hand in went down the tubes. Once Mercedes had drained Chrysler of all capital and of all profitability in 2007, they dropped Chrysler in the hands of Cerberus financial and eventually to Fiat.

What Chrysler needs is another Lee Iacocca in management and another K-car like success.

>gipsys in charge of design
Exterior looks badass af tho

>Exterior looks badass af tho
It does not.

Also, if it ain't the Sandero I don't care

there's no denying that car performs like a boss but that interior is horrible

Literally base trim sonata, 2007 or smth similar

Earlier Toyota Yaris. The hatch has only a big speedometer and the sedan has a "sporty" white background and red and black lettering tachometer and speedometer. Kinda comfy though. Simple.

VW Fox... I wish I wasn't stuck with one

I don't have a picture but the SN-95 mustang interiors are straight trash; from materials to layout and looks it is junk all around

2000 Porsche 996, in the process of redoing it, everything was dated even when it was released, no cup holder, weird camel hump in the back seats, no buttons on steering wheel, seats ugly as sin.

Tends to happens when you buy a car for faggots you fucking faggot

I'm convinced Scion tC interiors are 100% plastic. Even the fucking steering wheel and seats.

Bet

fuk u it's amazing

Is that a Tata nano? lol

>VW Fox
kek

actually this

lol I know. The interior of the car I posted would have looked more like a Mk.1 Golf.

Not really basing this on looks otherwise Honda would take the cake.
The shittiest interior I've seen was in a 2014 Chevy Limpala. Mostly because the materials and build quality would be right at home in a $12,000 econobox, not a $28,000 mid size.