>Camaro has no visibility
>BRZ has no torque
>Miata is too useless
>370Z is dated and ugly
>Challenger is barge
>718 is
>M240i is made from German memegineering
>everything else is over 60k

Is it really so hard for manufactures to make a perfect sports car that the middle class can afford?

Other urls found in this thread:

factoryfive.com/kits/project-818/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>718 is
is what?

Sounds like you should get yourself an M240i OP

>caring about practicality in a fucking sports car

You're what's wrong with the car industry

get a wrx

I was going to say 4 cylinder turbo, but I realized it's over 60k so there is no point in including it. Forgot to take it off the list though.

>duhhhh

When you realize that the BRZ is virtually identical to what the 240SX was when it came out. Same cost, same power, everything. They'll be the boyracer's shitbox of choice in 2025.

The only complaint is that it doesnt make oodles of power stock. Either get a tune or build it up, but don't pretend you could have ever gotten a better car for less. Try adjusting for inflation one of these days, and the shit you realize will astonish you.

>same cost
BRZ is cheaper accounting for inflation
>same power
240SX made 140 or 155 HP from it's 2.4L while the BRZ makes 205 from a 2.0L
>same everything
Same weight despite the BRZ having modern safety equipment and comforts

It's better than the Silvia in every way yet people insist it isn't what they asked for

Yeah but if I said that they'd claim I was shilling.

The problem with the BRZ is the power levels are adequate for the 90's, but a lot has changed since then. Even the lowest trim mustangs today make over 300hp. 200hp simply doesn't cut it in 201x

cadillac ats (270hp is not bad), or an ats-v

There's also the Genesis Coupe, which only looks good on paper but has a terrible shifter and shit steering feel.

>Is it really so hard for manufactures to make a perfect sports car that the middle class can afford?
factoryfive.com/kits/project-818/
You're fucking welcome.

A Kia Forte has 210 hp, A sport car shouldnt be matched by a Korean Ecobox

sounds like you're too fucking picky and can't appreciate a car for what it is

>I am an out-touch car manufacturer
Akio Toyoda, get off of Veeky Forums.

No, but it is very easy for your depressed memeing shitpost ass to find the negative side in everything. Why don't you find a job and stop whining, you cunt?

God, you make me sad, how pathetic you are.

>M240i is made from German memegineering
not an argument

So you want a BRZ with a supercharger? Why not just do that?

Or just buy a nice foxbody.

Obviously best car out of the selection. Also most expensive

>Or just buy a nice foxbody.
And spend the rest on mods.

Supercharger kits are like 5k and u get 300rwhp out of them

Z is dated and ugly
Buy a Nismo you tard.

I like the mustang GT it feels great to drive the weight is inconsequential

This 100%

At what price?

warranty void
same price as the brz. The BRZ is dope, but it loses around a track to the lowest model mustang. Just need more power STOCK.

The turbo 4 Mustang is about the same price as a Toyobaru.

Honestly, if you want affordable, reliable performance and good aftermarket support today, your best options are American.

Most sports cars weigh over 3k lbs don't they? Safety features and whatnot.

>trims
>low end models
>what did they mean by this?
The v6 comes with 300hp
The eco(or)boost comes with 325hp
The veeate comes with 430hp

I'm in the same boat as you and agree for the most part, but mustang is the best choice here. It's not THAT heavy, it's not like it weighs 4000lbs like the Camaro used to. Plus it doesn't drive like a very heavy car. ALso, corvette is under 60k.

Kind of a tangential question, but if I were to purchase a BRZ / FRS and daily it for years BUT keep it completely stock and never track it, would it retain its value very well?

Just want some other people's opinions on the depreciation of one of the last cheap sports cars.

>buy 818 kit for $10-$15,000
>buy donor impretzel for $5-$10,000
>get buildan

Civic Type-R
RWDfags will deny it to the grave.

Focus RS

} thread;

50k for a FWD focus, yes the best idea yet

Might as well tell them to buy a fucking Golf R.

Your warranty is only voided if your engine explodes, in which case you'd be fucked anyway. The first year BRZ/FRS are as low as $15000, so an MY14 with a supercharger costs the same as, or less than a brand new one, and will still have a year or two of driver ain't warranty, which means your transmission and all the other working components are still covered. If you want a good sports-car, get the Toyobaru and soup it up.

Unless you're such a faggot you're scared of being made fun of on Veeky Forums, in which case, we'll make fun of you no matter what you drive, so don't sweat it.

Save up, buy a viper.

It's calied the used market user.

>boosting an engine with 12.5:1 compression
Ripperoni