/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Sleepy Piano Baka Edition

NOTE: THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL STREAM WITH "GRAVITY DAZE 2" ON CHRISTMAS DAY 07:00 EST

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/20/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>keep this cancer free please
HA!
I'll raise the ante with some wholesome best girl right here

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

OTP!

can the guy with the big dick please join my server????

Naegiri is the best and cutest ship!

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

Am I not good enough...?

No thanks, I don't play mafia.

You cry about how people ruin the thread and then proceed to respond to obvious bait

Nobody is raiding anything, this isn't 2008, nobody cares about a slow general on Veeky Forums.

Post an invite for proof it's you. Invite us all.

THREAD LIGHTLY NIDAI I CAN VOICE ALL MALE CHARACTERS

You underestimate how pathetic discordfags are. But you are right about people being retarded and responding to them.

PRYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nobody is raiding anything
Holy kek, this general houses four discords and a taima. I've been in one of them and they actually plan raids because they're bored.

THIS.
The discord Kaede is obviously not even in this thread right now, but someone starting shit and these autistic pieces of shit are taking the obvious bait.

Shame really.

Hi Kaede, how's your cuck boyfriend doing?

Jess raid us

this this this. please stop being mean and bullying my friends it IS not my SERVER doing this..

he is not a cuck...

>Again she calls Veeky Forums posters "friends"

People you don't know in real life dont count as "friends"

Kaede has grown~

This is stupid. Post sexy Dangans

lmao wtf, do they actually erp? I thought that was just shitposters

You guys told me it wasn't Kaede wtf?

ALCOHOLISM

Whoa, I didn't actually think those things about discord were true. Is that what actually happens in the drg discords?

I'm not an Alcoholic Noodle ;n;

and here's cute fanart

>they deleted the entire chat
What have you got to hide taima?

Shut down your server. Even your supposed friends don't like you.

>Kaede didn't only turn the thread into a shitshow
>now she's trying to screw up whatever reputation you can have on an anonymous Philipine Cartoon board
But why?
What did I do to you?

You could atleast wish her a happy birthday for today. Not that she merits it, of course.

In my case, however, I can safely say that Saionji merits her bullying fully! That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Just so you know Kaede-chan, just half your IP is enough. If some loony finds a way to track you, you only have your "friend" to blame.

It's another one of those days where people just come to start problems on the thread.

For a board of anonymous posters, this general sure likes to take bait on those that have any small amount of an identity.

Why should we seriously care? It's shitpost and bait and people are taking it.

Why do girls always ruin shit no matter where you go? My own guild died because of shit like this.

mukuro a cute

Tokomaru lewd ending!

They want attention and Veeky Forums is not the place for that. So they went ahead and created a discord to raid drg because why not!

They can't keep getting away with this shit

The whole point of this website is to be anonymous, if you want an identity fuck off to r/danganronpa.

Which makes sense, right? Now why would a discord come out of the woodwork to start shit in thread. Seems pretty bait don't you think?

For fuck's sake
fucking stop it with the drama shit and let's discuss Danganronpa
nobody cares, shut up
stop taking the bait and all that crap

hell, even waifu talk is better than this

Because they're bored and retarded.

BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!

>avatarfag thinks they have any right to talk

Shame I thought you were actually reasonable.

You will never take Cumaru's oral virginity

Feels bad man...

THREAD LIGHTLY, I CAN VOICE ALL MALE CHARACTERS

Makoto already did

I'm not an avatarfag, just had some things lying around that describes the thread's activity perfectly. Wanted to finally use them.

It's petty bullshit. Let's get back to discussing danganronpa like suggested.

Have the discorders finally fucked off to their containment site?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They're waiting for more of their friends to come online so they can have another go. Ban Yugiohfag
t. discorder.

>4 discords and a taima
Link to any of these?

They're closed off, but i can name them
Killing Game discord which is for RP
Mafia discord which is for playing Epicmafia with drg
The fandub server which was made by Nidai
The general drg discord
and taima.tv/r/drg

lol

This, if you ban him all of the shitposting will go away.

Nagito can do so much better

Which one is the one that shits up the general?

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

What did he see, /drg/?

All of them. Fandub and KG plans actual raids, mafia discord comes on here when the owner is on her period, and the general one is the same as the mafia.
How did it get this bad?

Would you fuck her?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

In what way user?

You never allow generals to create discords or anything that moves the discussion somewhere else or else this happens.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Hinata did better

No. I'd make love to her

Ye

Obviously, this might be the worst general on here thanks to all the autismos. There was even a time period where a faggot kept posting his butt.

I AM Junko

pedophilia

Nagito deserves someone who's hope can overcome any despair

>Taima ERP

Pure degeneracy

Kamuhina is the best and cutest ship.

/drg/ is far FAR from the worst general on Veeky Forums
/feg/ has had worse things happen more often and they aren't even the worst on Veeky Forums

False.

>user doesn't add that they were watching Vinesauce RPing.

Fucking dipshit.

>RP about anal pizza
Those degenerate fucks...
Pizza is supposed to go in the mouth silly people~

Ouma Kokichi is for...?

Getting punched in the fucking face.

Slapping in the face until he stops being an annoying fag.

Rough sex and murder

>tfw your willpower and insanity is so strong that AI Junko will probably cry and beg to be killed after a week in your head

In that order?

still the same body so still true

Hugging and then I'll drop kick him

Same body but better, yeah?

Dumb chuuni

Who is Irumi going to fist with those tentacles

Hugs and cuddles

well kamkura senpai is god so yes

>having strong willpower and being insane is chuuni
ooookay.

You
;)

What's taking rippers so long to look into the demo?