Ok Veeky Forums, I need help deciding

Ok Veeky Forums, I need help deciding.

I'm currently looking at two LS 430s. Both are ultra luxury edition. The first one is a 2002. I'm not a huge fan of the silver exterior but the black interior looks very clean and very nice. The other option is a 2004. This one has a very pretty dark blue exterior plus in 04 lexus restyled the exterior and shaved some of the jowls off the car, making it look it much better. However, the interior doesn't look as clean and is the uglier (to me) beige color. Both have similar mileage.

Also the 04 has some features over the 02, the biggest being a 6 speed transmission over a 5 speed. Others include rearview camera, heated and cooled seats (02 only does heated) and maybe some other small stuff that I don't care much about.

The 04 would obviously be the better choice but fuck me if the black interior doesn't look nice. Literally the only reason I can't decide is because of the interior. I know that sounds dumb but I figure if it's something I'm going to sit in everyday then I need to really really like it.

The 04 is about a grand more and sold by a private seller while the 02 is sold by a dealer. I would be paying in cash so I'm sure I could get the dealer to lower his price and the other dude has had his car up for almost a month now so I'm sure I could also haggle a bit with him.

I will be dailying this and I feel like I would be happy with both, I just don't want to buy one and think to myself maybe I should have gotten the other.

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Lexus-LS-430-d565#listing=151409127

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Lexus-LS-430-d565#listing=160477156

>Inb4 civic for 3k

I like the 2004 better. Smoother transmission, updated features and styling. Tan sort of sucks but it's not that bad.

Yeah I think I might go with the 04. I'll just have to get used to tan

>ultra luxury edition
>toyota
kek

2004. Tan interiors are better if you park in the sun.

Getting the ugly generation of them all. Fucking disgusting famalam

>posting shit about a car you've never driven while googling "$0 mods to make my Chevy Aveo faster" and spilling Busch Light on your Fruit of the Looms.

Dammit I've been trying to find a ls400 for months now with no luck. I was even on my way to go look at one and probably buy it and the guy sold it out under me.

>$11,000
>13 year old car
>17+year old design/engineering

Buy a 328 bro much nicer

Get the silver one. The mileage is so similar yet you will save 3k for an extra Civic.

>2010+6
>being this triggered

Stay BTFO

Honestly I was looking at 335s before but I've never had a bimmer before and I don't know much the "bmw has shit reliability" is meme or truth.

That's part of the reason why I was going the route of lexus

>current year
>being a faggot

Also a 328i is not nicer than a fully loaded ls430 lol

>I don't know much the "bmw has shit reliability" is meme or truth.
If that is what scared you away good thing that you are not buying 20 years old """luxurious""" car instead. Oh wait....

It's 13 years old and lexus is known for its reliability but ok

>He thinks 20 years is "old" for a ToyoLex product

Oh you sweet summer child... Everything on your car may be "only" 13 years old but technology is at least 20, probably closer to 25.

>lexus is known for its reliability
Doesnt matter. After 13 years every plastic and rubber piece will be rotten and will need to be changed. In the end youll spend more money keeping old shitbox running than you would if you bought something newer

r u dum

t. the guy who drive a 2003 cavalier

>2003 cavalier
We dont have those shit cars over the pond here.

Since op is looking for "reliable" ancient landbarge id suggest pic related. My grandpa had one. Good thing it was totaled because that stopped money draining.