letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed) (embed)

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

gunghoonline.com/support/?gameid=2785
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CUMMY CUMMY ON MY TUMMY

Mushroom-sama is a WHORE

>Have 100 slot storage
>Still full
I have a billion resources and no blueprints, and if I get rid of resources I suddenly have blueprints that require them.

Its cute how so many people thing F21+ has an unreasonable difficulty spike.

get rid of common stuff like cloth, save your silk though, thats acutally rare

>check f22 gold chest
>Green DOD metal
That's not even in the same neighborhood

Green DOD's still good though.

its designed to scare you, then you get some broke as shit mushrooms

do we know what triggers the various interactions with the elevator waifu? Is it based on how many days you've been using the express service, # of elevator uses, consecutive days in a row or what?

>"The secret of my success! Believe in the power of the mushroom!"

>no rainbow light coming from the bowl

>Raid a guy
>Free his prisoner
>Also take one of his fighters
Does it get more cucked than that?

Yeah

>have 330 slot storage
>still full
>most of it are mushrooms

THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS

Nth for the exposed abs on Sengoku armor being E R O T I C

Pls help
I need a spot for Mk2 and 3 Bullet Tubers

>Guy has 5 defenders
>But they're all in his waiting room
>Tfw running into the room, breaking his bank and SPtank
>Then leaving without fighting his defenders

Anyone elses game crash a lot against floor 34 COEN?

I've crashed for the third time now when I'm just trying to farm him. It's getting really fucking annoying to go back and kill my hater because of this games amazing engine.

I kept both, but needed oil to upgrade my kamas
Metal Colors:
1-10 = Blue
11-20 = Green
21-30 = Black
31-40 = Red

Miniboss Drops:
Coen = DOD
Jin-Die = War Ensemble
GOTO = Candle Wolf
U-10 = Milk

Area 1 boss drops DOD Blue
Area 2 boss drops War Ensemble Green
Area 3 boss drops Candle Wolf Black
Area 4 boss drops Milk Red

Include weapon damage types by their icon
Bullet - Pierce
Sword - Slash
Hammer - Blunt
Bolt - Lightning
Flame - Fire
Bubbles - Poison

Coen is weak to pierce
Jin Die to slash
Goto to blunt
Not so sure for u10

Floor 22 (Kawabe I think) best bet for non candle black metals. Gold chests in general help metal collection process go faster if you can't blitz midbosses fast.

Expedition helps get you shrooms from the respectful areas.

Useful shrooms gained by exepedition
Stingshroom- Almost everywhere since you'll most likely get scorpions
Invisible Shroom - (21-30 or 11-20 or both, need more feedback)
Time Slow Shroom - 21-30
Invincible Shroom - 31-40

>Kill miniboss
>Doesn't drop a metal
>All I get is less than a thousand coins for my trouble

Friendly reminder:

gunghoonline.com/support/?gameid=2785

Fill it out, report that Jackal blueprints are bugged, and require a large quantity of materials that do not exist in the game.

Do they exist? Yes. But they're so rare they might as well not, if enough people report this as a bug, they, they will get the picture and change the requirements for crafting, then maybe we'll actually be able to make some of this shit.

Yes
The guy is in his waiting room on the home menu when it happens and returns to fighting a shadow of himself.

is there a download for the soundtrack anywhere? Gotta drive a lot tomorrow

sent ;)

Sent ;)

Youtube
This probably won't work

What does the rainbow mean

>REEEEEEEEEEE MAKE THIS GAME EASIER PLS

i bet this guy's the redditor around here and want to get the gear faster to show off for upvotes

How do you even get that many death metals to upgrade that far

>Finally get all the mats for to make the blaster
Time to gear up my defenders

The thing is, we don't know if spawn rates are supposed to be that low, most people will clear the entire game without ever seeing one, let alone 40+ needed for one blueprint. And we'll never know unless we report it and get an official response but autists like this are just fine accepting that's how things are supposed to be, this garbage probably thinks elevator glitch is supposed to be a thing.

HAHAHAHA

I FINALLY HAVE THE DEATH BURNER SUCK MY DICK REVERSAL METALS LMAO

It means it's a 2* decal or better.

Oh boy, I hope you didn't use your reversal metals, you need six for Jackal Sword per level.

Have you considered they could be normal materials in floors 41-50? Jackals won't mean shit when grade 6 fighters appear.

That's cancer

Don't do that.

>found two ????s on 11F
>they were both knight torso
]>I'm not knight user
>mfw

Dont spend them on revives

>implying jackal sword aka machete 2.0 is worth grinding for

first

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Send expeditions to 31+
>FOUR fun fungus
>SIX guardshrooms

I need that spreadsheet

god damn my internet

Also, how the expiditions work. Can i say low level fighters to high floors? or is it just a grade thing?

why dont you try it out

There are no floors 41-50, and judging by the amount of people that got to 40, there won't be any time soon. There are no T6 fighters.

Jackals are in the game now.

Jackal gear might have 8 starts but their masteries are just generic weapon masteries (61% damage at level 20 mastery) and they all have the damage of a 300-500 for first level which is average of a 2-3 star weapon.

Maybe you should stop arguing based on things that don't exist and take into consideration the information we actually have?

all they do is pick stuff up

a high-level fighter might bring back more things off someone's person but it's not a huge difference i send lv1s to floor 20+ all the time

what team is everyone on for the metro?

>Try the climbing quests but haters keep killing enemies and I keep getting nothing
>Try the quest where you equip a lightning weapon and kill 30 enemies
>Doesn't work
It's not like I wanted more storage space anyway

I was talking about future content you autistic fuck. They don't want you to upgrade the highest end-game weapons easily since most players would find there's not much else to do.

It's cute how you obsess about me user, but I don't have any problem with the material requirements for jackal gear

You can get 30 dms for $5

Anyone? I don't know if I'm triggering a bug or what but this has wasted a giant chunk of time for me now.

>I was talking about future content you autistic fuck.
Yeah, no shit. >Maybe you should stop arguing based on things that don't exist and take into consideration the information we actually have?

>someone talks about him
>Immediately pops up for defense

rly maeks me tink

Well, looks like the jews will get me this time.

You are evil.

>15 minutes later
>immediately

Am I not supposed to respond to someone talking about me?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/edit#gid=0

google doc I keep vaguely updated sometimes.

You get 10 for $5

Buddy you are trying to mass-shit up some poor japs inbox just so you can satisfy your weird need to be communicated to by devs. If you want to start an internet crusade do it for something that's less likely to be intentional, like the hater quest issue.

You can get 30 for $5 just once, they just added that deal to the store

Like honestly, no. This place values anonymity. I know you're just doing it to make people mad at this point though, and that's fine, people need to chill the fuck out and just learn to ignore shit like this.

You're a cool guy, user.

>Buddy you are trying to mass-shit up some poor japs

Don't you have some "gay rights are the same as the holocaust" protest to attend? Fuck off with this white knight bullshit, nobody gives a fuck, game is obviously broken and you don't want people reporting shit because you don't want a person in charge of registering bugs to get bugs to register?

Seriously how pretentious can you fucking get?

There's a one-time deal.

>yuropoors get fucked by taxes and pay way more (about 18 dollars for the 15 dollars pack)
>mfw I spent 20 euros before the deal
I mean, I'm okay with supporting the game, but I don't enjoy getting fucked in the ass that much.

Why is it that you and Knightanon are the only ones here I like

This guys alright too

isnt silk rare? hemp cotton wool leather seem really common

Kisuyama (Kaga turquoise down) has two 2s and one 1

fuck no you can get all the fabric sets from level 1

One 3, rather

This is just going to get longer every thread isn't it

I'm sure there's plenty of cool people that just aren't easily identifiable by text patterns or stuff they're making.

I find it less often than other cloth, but I wouldn't call it rare, it's available in pretty much every floor that is cloth specialized.

>REEEEE STOP REPORTING GAME ISSUES TO DEVELOPERS REEEEE THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO FIX ISSUES REEEEEEE WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH REEEEE

I genuinely hope and pray your mother gets raped in front of your eyes.

FYI maxed out Night Scout turns dark blue.

>i fell for the attacker meme

Also turquoise down then blue up

I'm going to stop posting for a while I think

Yeah no you got it but you overestimate my sympathy for Japanese workers I do not know. I don't give a fuck about them at all. It's just that I like your little attention-seeking campaign and those like it even less.

What attacker meme?

What meme?
We've said that attacker is a glass canon, someone who can use katana without a discount.

It's been recommended at T5 because by that time, you should be using guardshrooms to make up for your lack of HP/VIT

attack is good for endgame right?

Hey that's a lot more doable to make compared to the weapons.

I'll be testing an Algorithm Theory about the BPs as i farm for the armor

Discovered something odd as soon as i changed m fighter and continued farming but i cant get excited just yet.

I'll post results as soon as im done

>I know you're just doing it to make people mad at this point though
I'm not, I was just clearing up that I don't have an issue with the jackal grind when someone claimed I did. What in that gives any indication that it's my intention to bait and troll people and make people mad? Really I'm the one who got baited to respond to that guy

>This place values anonymity
I don't post with a trip, the vast majority of my posts have no way to indicate that I'm the same person posting. Obviously my screenshots and webms are going to use the same character I use, that doesn't make me any more recognizable than any of the other regulars in this general

The rarity of materials for 5/6 star gear is not a bug. There is no challenge in this game that requires jackal gear or 5 star gear, they exist to give players who have run out of mainline content something more to do

attackers have low hp, but can use the katana really well right?

>embedded
Never been a part of a general before?
Fucking every single one does it

>I've been browsing Veeky Forums for 10 years guys I swear

>The rarity of materials for 5/6 star gear is not a bug.
According to you.

whats a devraid?

Continuously engaging with people calling you out with nothing productive to say isn't baiting and trolling? I mean, elsewise it just feels like a massive waste of time and posts taken up flooding the general with shit, hence the value on anonymity, since being identifiable leads to this sort of thing.

Which you can say is the fault of the people making a ruckus over nothing, but that's just the way it is.

Regarding materials, they're just tier 5 mats, they spawn the exact same way tier 4 mats can spawn in 21-30, it doesn't seem like a bug to me.

What copy and paste the (embed) part so it just has a bunch of plaintext ones? I mean, I avoid Veeky Forums generally, so maybe that's normal.

>manvsgame ragequitted the game and blamed the game

>People telling me not to grind for bullet metal.
>Just buy it they say.
>Grind is hard they say.

Nigga, I had 3 Atma relics in XIV, you fuckers don't know what grind is.

cool fuck off please

Yeah pretty much every general does it
Usually people just rush and copy paste without checking because they don't want multiple threads to be made, or they just don't pay attention

Not that it really matters, but does anyone know if Jackals can spawn in the dead end shop areas?

>Continuously engaging with people calling you out with nothing productive to say isn't baiting and trolling?
No. One person shit talked me in response to an issue someone else brought up. I just replied to that one person, simultaneously stating my stance on the issue that was brought up as well as defending myself from that person's dumb accusation. How much more 'productive' does my post need to be?

Yes, they typically spawn faster on those floors than anywhere else

Yes

Whoa man you're so cool, show a timestamp you fuck. Only people that can come close to complaining are monhun people.

i hate people that use capitalization almost habitually online

grow up

>kill midboss for the nth time
>no metal drops

Why aren't metals a guaranteed drop?
Anyway, the katana drops at floor 30ish, right?