Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

arteezy

has won THREE less majors than BigBabby HoneyLans

The cancer in 7.00 that is killing dota
>jungle spawns nerfed in 7.00
>jungle bounties nerfed in 6.84
>kill aoe gold buffed in 6.82
>kill exp buffed recently
>shrines that allow constant ganks
>towers falling too fast
>games snowballing to 20 min ends
>a single kill allows the enemy team to get tons of gold despite not farming any creeps all game
>carries can't carry against teams that run at them
>ganking playstyles trump all the others especially carrying and only memepushing comes second
>support pudges hooking heroes 3 times his networth and solo killing them
>brain dead heroes like slark, PA, huskar, sniper, drow and pudge are stronger than heroes that require skill to play such as visage and chen
>buying an early midas means you lose because the enemy team will snowball and roll you over and end the game by 20 minutes because you didn't buy instant memefighting items like drums or HOTD or sny or SHIT
>all carry players including rtz(lmao even this nigger) have been in pain since 6.81
>meme teamfights and run-at-face-as-five dota is constantly pushed as an agenda by that enslaved icefrog faggot so games are "entertaining"

FUCK THIS NO SKILL GAME FUCK IT.
AND FUCK VALVE DRONES

post glorious sheevers :3

don't forget to renew your gameleap subscription!

rtz jugg spammer

It's pretty comical now how he's literally incapable of winning a Valve event.

>only one mute button
those were the days

RTZ isn't in this to "win games". He is a highly trained team assassin engineered by Puppey but let loose by PPD that wants nothing more than to assassinate teams

And business has been good

>pepe avatar
>last pick mk
>steals a lane and proceeds to feed like there's no tomorrow
>"cs LUL"

fuck you end blog

>still striving for first place
How's he going to win if he can't trust anyone? He's killed his own team 4 times and then made them more successful than they were with him. He's messed up so many times now, I don't think he can win.

Reminder that LC SUPPORT is legit

he's the new fear

accomplish nothing your whole career and then win big at the end.

Fear didn't even invent last hitting.

im getting burnt out of dota 2
whats a good game to play

runescape

league of legends 2

half life if you havent played it

a non online one

bloons tower defense

Talos Principle

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

When did they decide that all aghs upgrades have to be some really wacky effect? Do you think any current aghs will be altered into something wacky?

>it's a "pro player says he wants to start a team that isn't like the other teams and immediately becomes like the other teams" episode

>that isn't like the other teams

In what way?

How the fuck does this thing work? I've tried to focus on getting my "fighting" above 8 like my "supporting" for ages and it just doesn't rise above 5.

In the last 20 matches, I've had only one 3.3 fighting, 6.6 supporting match, and the rest have had supporting AND fighting above 5.0 so how the fuck does this thing STILL stay below 4.2 or something?! Everything changes except that fighting thingy!

5 standins for the majors and TI preliminaries then the actual players play at the main event

gwent

give an example of a "wacky" aghs effect

Go on multiple kill streaks

It's the only way

AM aghs, skywrath aghs, gyro aghs, earthshaker aghs, zeus aghs.

wrong

DO NOT BULLY SHEEVER

>they actually made it so that being attacked by creeps doesn't break salve/clarity/bottle
>two fountain-regeneration stations in the middle of the map for each team
>everyone gets at least one of --respawn time, +gpm and +xp% talents to ensure that boring, pointless team fights are literally non-stop all game long

>woke up
>need to pee
>*unzips dick*
>still sleepy
>...
>*unzips dick*
>go back to room
>notice my pants are wet
>its very wet
>wtf.jpg
>go back to bathroom
>pee everywhere
>clean up and play dotes till morning
what's going on lads? how is it possible that I didn't feel anything at all?

Earthshaker is extremely wacky at the very least and from those I'd argue Zeus and SM are too

>best archer
>best girl
>best dota hero
>best waifu!

>minecraft-like hands and feet for a model
>best
s m h

so you like her too?
:^)

Masturbating too much senpai, you should quit for a bit

hey

Going on a road trip with my friends tomorrow.

Good bye Neet life, those 3 years were too long.

You need the advice of a medical professional, not d2g's opinion.

Enjoy yourself user, watch out the autism

Did anyone just watch that Merlini game? His 5stack just lost despite having super mega creeps

>arteezy's chat

I masturbate twice a week
yeah maybe tomorrow if I woke up early, shit I'm literally wetting myself and I'm not feeling it.

Why is low priority so hated?

>No first picking over powered or cancer heroes

>People forced to play so they can "get out"

>Really quiet no dude flaming before and after the game starts especially over "much picks or pick what I want you to pick"

Explain to me why having to play single draft is suppose to be a punishment when a single draft rank would probably be a lot more fun than all pick rank. Just saying how do people even think low priority is punishment when single draft is just a great game mode especially to roflstomp cancer pickers at.

I'm constantly in low prio (7500 behaviour score) and I love it, no monkey spam and players actually trying to win.

>That HOTD play from Artour
okay that's actually just hilarious

I keep forgetting that loading screens are almost instant now so I always alt-tab when I accept the queue

>loving low priority
Stockholm syndrome is a scary thing.

>people will never stop being triggered by ourteezy

The only thing I dislike about it is the -SD thing, but considering they've ruine -RD it doesn't seem so bad anymore.

I actually enjoy playing Single Draft. It's often less cancerous for the reasons you mention.

I like the idea of ranked Single Draft. But I don't think reddit will ever upvote the idea to the front page, so it probably won't be implemented.

rtz is literally r/eddits guys, they have threads about him constantly

SD is too random for ranked, you'll be forced to have clowny drafts in a lot of games

-SD was okay until they removed the ability to swap, me and my friends used to love it until then.

The truth is low priority is just single draft. That isn't even a punishment. CSGO bans people for what hours,days,weeks. Dota just makes you play single draft and to make it seem like a bad thing its called "low priority".

Well considering it only takes 4 reports in 10-25 games to get into low priority it doesn't really deserve much punishment.

My favorite heroes are Clockwerk, Kunkka, and Tiny. How are they in 7.01?

I think that would be ok. I mean, 99.99999% of players are never going to be anywhere near professional play, so they should stop thinking they need to play according to some strictly defined meta and learn to just make the best of what they have to win.

>clock
Useless after 20 minutes

>kunkka
Literally can only be played as a support

>tiny
BadSven

Not really, she's too bubbly

I'm thinking about trying out Treant. His bash basically a low cool down abyssal blade?

>he doesn't already play every hero

Not only that but because the games are populated with high tier palyers who normally wouldnt que unranked it's literally better-unranked

Yea but don't play him as a carry. If you're stomping then maybe you can buy Mask of Madness.

Good

Ask Attacker

Good

>this peruvian pudge on rtz's strim
legit cringing mates

It's too bad Enigma's remodel looks 5 times better up close but it's barely noticeable while actually playing.

>never having a leg day

bubbly? what does that even mean?

honestly can't even imagine what was going through their heads when they decided to re-model Enigma when Jakiro goes completely ignored again

how do I ripped like doto heroes

everyone has abs
and Im all flab!

>we need to remodel some characters to make it seem like we care about updating this game!
>what about Jakiro, his model really could use an update
>nah that's too hard, let's settle for Enigma instead

It's not like Enigma was the only hero they remodeled this update, user.

im still mad with what they did with void

Cheery, spritely, high energy with a childish whimsy.
Fuck, what do you think of when you hear someone call someone else "bubbly"? Whatever it is, it's probably accurate.

Yeah but I was replying to

Jakiro remodel being saved for 8.00

what did they actually do to void aside from give him face paint?

Welp see you in 10years lads

>the pleasure of winning
sometimes i feel like playing just to be a winner not because i enjoy dota or having fun,i just want to trash my opponents and make them miserable.is that normal?

Why are europeans so fucking cucked

nothing

They got rid of his shitty goat hoofs that they used to put on half of the heroes

Nope you are fucked in the head mate get help

REMINDED I WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN LONG AGO

YOU DIDNT LISTEN

how is this not desirable? she is a CUTE!
are you gay user?

They made a humorous blog post.

>mfw I post on another board or thread and within a few minutes have utterly destroyed any semblance of discussion and positivity

dat gulag training

Void did NOT need a remodel. The only reason he won was because he was THE carry of the patch. I'm honestly glad that Valve didn't do much with him.

Why does it feel like memebacks are actually worse now than they were back when they were introduced? Every fucking game I've played has gone like this

>win lane super hard
>1/2 other lanes wins pretty hard
>someone fucking dives t2s and dies
>suddenly the networth gap goes from 10k to 2k
>suddenly the greedier enemy lineup uses gold more effectively than our more balanced lineup
>we lose the game

is there even a reason to have more than one support in a pub anymore? This game feels like fucking -em, where the team with more support just always lost and early game oriented lineups were fucking unplayable garbage.

why tho?

literally artificial """personality"""

Nothing is more forced, forged and insincere than a person with a bubbly or overly positive outlook on life

Also probably indicates a slutty person for females

Nyanners is actually subscribed to rtz lol

see