So when exactly can we expect high paying manufacturing jobs coming back to America now that Trump won?

So when exactly can we expect high paying manufacturing jobs coming back to America now that Trump won?

January 21st. I can feel it in my loins.

when epa and trump add more factory regulation

Never you fucking idiot. Manufacturing jobs peaked in 1979 and have fallen since mainly due to two reasons:

1. Other nations have a competitive advantage due to lower cost basis with workers being paid substantially less and companies not having to face environmental and safety regulations.
2. Automation which is ever increasing. Although US manufacturing jobs are at or near an all time low, productivity is at an all time high due to automation. Although we've seen some manufacturing come back in recent years due to an increase in transportation costs and the wages of foreign workers, there's been almost no job growth since the factories that came back are highly automated.

Wait, did you actually believe a guy that constantly lies and even contradicts himself multiple times in a single speech?

Is the animation industry coming back? Are we no longer going to off-shore everything to the canadians and chinks in the phillipines?

You Trumpfags got trolled bad

I think the coaltards in West Virginia are going to have the rudest awakening. Newsflash, coal isn't coming back because natural gas and renewable energy sources are cheaper even after easing regulations on coal.

>So when exactly can we expect high paying manufacturing jobs coming back to America now that Trump won?

Trump said whatever it took to get elected...

Greedy labor unions and their extortion tactics will never, ever, ever, let manufacturing back into the USA, unless its machinized or robotized.

yo

>Trump will never run for president
>Trump will never break 3%
>Trump will never be the Republican nominee
>Trump will never be the president
>Trump will never Make America Great Again
>Trump will never run for a second term
>Trump will never be reelected
>Trump will never make America even better
>Trump will never go down in the history books as the greatest president to ever live

>Greedy labor unions and their extortion tactics will never, ever, ever, let manufacturing back into the USA, unless its machinized or robotized.

Labor Unions:
> Give us our exorbitant pay, our lavish benefits and health care packages, our unsustainable pensions or else WE WILL STRIKE!!!!

Jeff Bezos
> lllollololololololololololololollolololololololololol
> :MIDDLEFINGER:

>Labor Unions:
>> Give us our exorbitant pay, our lavish benefits and health care packages, our unsustainable pensions or else WE WILL STRIKE!!!!

Why the fuck would any sane business owner move manufacturing back to an environment a where a 3rd party group has complete control over your manufacturing process and can sabotage your business whenever they decide they want a raise?

Anyone with an ounce of brain would avoid American labor unions like the plague and invest directly into automation.

This is plain scary. We're at the point where machines aren't just increasing a human worker's productivity but straight up replacing them and at an extent that more human jobs are replaced than are created in the design, manufacturing, and maintenance of said robots.

its a slow growth, govt has been trying to regulate factories but they keep pushing them away bc they dont want to do work. thats their fault.

sorry buddy, you got Canadian cuckolded.

>it's because of government regulation meme

You mean Hillary?

The average Chinese factory worker works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, in shitty conditions, and makes $10,000 a year.

If you're willing to work the same hours in similar conditions for the same pay, you'll see the jobs come back. If not, you won't.

No, but he will cut taxes for the top 1% which led to massive high paying job creation when Reagan and George W. did the same...oh wait, no they didn't.

You can expect more robots.

He almost certainly will get lumped with the biggest debt bubble burst in human history
Trump is just a fall guy

this is a very lewd comic

This. I am reading Out of Crisis and manufacturing was dying out even in the 80s

Sauce?

>and makes $10,000 a year.
good try shekelstein

>mfw starting my 300k starting manufacturing job next week
Feels goodman

Why do people want manufacturing jobs? Why not just get a trade? Manufacturing is the lowest tier work.

triggered tumptard.

Bannon seems to be talking about "economic nationalism" and massive infrastructure spending, so somewhere in the next 4-12 years most likely.

You need a mass manufacturing job in a small town to generate enough economy to justify trades servicing the area.

don't worry as software complexity increases exponentially more labor must go into programming testing and maintaining these systems.

>Trumptard
Is that an insult?
>TRUMP supporting reTARD
>TRUMPTARD

Guys I think I'm gonna vote for someone else now

Veeky Forums. Trump wanted to kill NAFTA , but wouldn't that terribly affect the USA economy? (i think he wouldn't, he just said it to win the low income people)

Yeah, you just gotta adapt to any new type of job has been created