Post A E S T H E T I C cars

Post A E S T H E T I C cars.
Bonus points for posting pics in pastel or neon colors, from 80s TV shows, vintage brochures or backgrounds with palm trees, etc. Illustrations welcome too.
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfVRnA9FL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=e7S9sbzSx00
youtube.com/watch?v=es3k1G2g2vM
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=7fDvxlK2FMc
youtube.com/watch?v=bgSTgt8G4UA
youtu.be/bL6hp8BKB24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>v6
>aesthetic

no

>EcoBoost™
>not aesthetic

>fart noise
>aesthetic

no te quedes op

>fart noise
youtube.com/watch?v=QfVRnA9FL1g

Stancespammer confirmed for Mexican. I should have known it when he got so triggered by the God-Emperor and because of America being once great and going to be great again. Also Mexicans weren't here first because Mexico wasn't even a thing, dumb mestizo.

Good, the GT40 is one step towards making America great again.

Posting the grandfather.

Y que?

not like I didnt take Spanish for 3 years in school or nothing

me gusta

You just proved his point.

>4 threads later and hes STILL mad as fuck
lmao

>plymouth cuda
>not posting the superior Challenger instead
Shit taste tbqh

I like both. Fite me.
Also posting an incredibly aesthetic video I just found. Do you like Phil Collins?
>youtube.com/watch?v=e7S9sbzSx00

Yeah user, that's what I'm talking about. Awesome rare vintage aesthetically significant stuff.

if you just wanted tacky 80s advertising why not call the thread that

Because it's not "tacky" even if it looks out of place today, becasue 80s ads aren't the only thing I want to see, because the fullwidth-inspired "A E S T H E T I C" conveys this and more, etc.

Just found this from a fucking leaf, it's pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=es3k1G2g2vM

GT90 poster from the previous thread, pretty much anything featured in NFS2

Is that El Nino? kek

It's the Alfa Romeo Scighera designed by Italdesign in 1997. They had a habit of making fully-working concept cars which are way cooler than a lot of eye-candy-only shells that get rolled into motor shows these days

>fully-working concept cars which are way cooler than a lot of eye-candy-only shells that get rolled into motor shows these days
No shit, back in the day everything was real. Same with movies, now we have CGI trash instead of actual SFX.
The car is awesome BTW.

its incredibly tacky

as is the A E S T H E T I C meme in general

its still basically just an ugly 80s aesthetic thread like I said label it correctly and you wont have people posting good looking cars instead

>implying they aren't good looking
Nice shit taste

>80s
>not the ugliest decade

sorry your entire taste is a meme

>stanceshit
>good looking

FUCKYEAH BAD TASTE

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Awesome.
Since you posted that I'll go ahead and admit I have "bad taste" in cinema, I love exploitation film and slashers.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fDvxlK2FMc

I mean when you like something as awful as the 80s aesthetic you I guess you may find it unappealing

OH HELL YES NIGGER

Funny because no one in the last three threads had anything good to say about your ugly meme camber cars. It's like you enjoy getting told the cars you like are ugly as shit or something. And BTW, taking your pics from dumblr doesn't help your case.

Long car (is long)

>Long car
Sorry, what were you saying?

le edgy tumblr hate we r legun XD

I dont care its mostly you bitching even when the cars arent stanced

there have been quite a few posts liking the cars and I wasnt the only one posting them

c h i l l o u t d u d e s

Muh nigguh

Nice, Bertone, right?
>le edgy tumblr hate we r legun XD
That site is a cancerous shithole. "Stance acceptance" probably started there, after some "body positive" hamplanet got into a car and bent the suspension.
>I dont care its mostly you bitching even when the cars arent stanced
If the suspension geometry isn't stock then it's stanced
>there have been quite a few posts liking the cars and I wasnt the only one posting them
It was all in your mind

Merci Twingo!

Gaaahhhh, my dad had a Citroen BX19 turbo for a couple of years. Incredibly impractical car, but the looks, phwarhhhh. White with red decals and pinstripes

omg Im so sorry didnt know Tumblr triggered you

Ill keep that in mind to maintain your safespace (∩╹□╹∩)

>isn't stock then it's stanced

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

>OP STILL mad as fuck
lmao dude, its time to stop posting

Why was it so impractical? Just asking because I see BXs regularly and owners don't seem to mind

Bertone are the true Gods of automobile design

Wew, I didn't recognize the car at first sight

moar rallye pls

you realize those are just Forza screens right

would help to actually open the thumbs before asking for more hey?

nice approach angle
shitty departure angle

That's pretty aesthetic for a sale ad
THICC

why is the bumper deformed?

I'm more concerned about the crooked tailight tbqh

I was fooled until I read these comments. Good lord, the level of sophistication in new game graphics is amazing.

HNGGGG PERFECTION
They could have used a regular ramp truck but nope, they had to make it aesthetic too, to carry an aesthetic car around. Really amazing, seeing stuff like this is what makes this board worth it. It's art on wheels.

Just posting ads for 80s cars that I actually own/owned

youtube.com/watch?v=bgSTgt8G4UA

Interesting, I wasn't aware of that car's existence. I find it kinda ugly (although I like its more modern iteration, pic related) but the ad is God tier. Interesting to see an ad from that era catering to women.

Why does it look like it's squatting when it's clearly not? Do I need to have my eyes checked?

Most a e s t h e t i c thing in here

>socks and sandals

poor user will never know the true meaning of comfy

I know it, but I wouldn't let someone shoot pics of me while wearing that. Same with crocs.

>socks

youtu.be/bL6hp8BKB24

You may also realize that concept cars often were nonfunctional even back in the old days. Also, functional concept cars exist, and have existed. Pic related.

This isn't even the computer's final form. Look up "ray-tracing" and see just how fucking crazy good computers can render shit.

I liked the mazda furai.

Feelsbad when i saw that pic a while back.

>3 rotary engines have been deposited in your account

>sandals

I know, a friend does 3D graphics for a living. But to see that in a game is just stunning.

>A E S T H E T I C meets THICC

Any got the pic of a sleek black car on a mountain over pass with the sunsetting early to mid 90s look

No idea of what picture you're talking about but your description of it aroused my imagination

Hope it shows up ive seen it posted on Veeky Forums a couple times

Bump for interest

>phat
wow, go back to school

really made me think, I actually wasn't aware the correct spelling was "fat". Go pop some balloons, clown.

>Go pop some balloons, clown

The most aesthetically pleasing vehicle ever. In my humble opinion of course.

Not posting the correct car

bump

Any older Buick