Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org
>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Reminder to not post OC

Why didn't you let it die

NP5 Robin kills this saber pillar

kill me

How big is FGO usually when all the data is downloaded?

I WANT TO DELETE ALL THESE USELESSS AS FUCK ANONS I HAVE ADDED FOR HAVING SHIT SERVANTS

>Having to rely on nips to get a lunchtime waver
>Don't get any in 20 resets and see a 50 bond CE and decide it's good enough
>Go check how much bond I'm missing on Martha after I finish quest

Please just give me the people with lunchbreak on waver there are quite a few of them in my friendlist

2BIG

Would you a Scat Santa Lily

1.5GBs

I'm going to really miss these accounts once this is all over.

To the user that made me realize about Nana's new album, thanks. I really like it.

BARBATOS? MORE LIKE BROBATOS LMAO

I'd rather her not be a santa. I don't care about scat herself but she'd probably make a great loli. I approve of Caster though, make her the first ST welfare Caster, and make her actually good.

Would he like and get along with Shirou? They both create weapons.

there's nothing stopping you man

The true unrivaled!

I'd Gae Bolg this alternative version

kek

Phone is charging so I can't play atm. How much time do I have until the remaining pillars are killed?

I can't see them interacting very much. I doubt they'd be enemies but it's hard to say they'd be friends either.

5 mins

500k until Rider. At the current pace it should be dead in a few hours. Still a long way to kill Saber.

DUDE WEED LMAO 420 BLAZE IT DO YOU LIKE SETH ROGEN MOVIES?

5 minutes
and something like 3 to 4 hours depending on how much life this saber one actually have.

LIZ THREAD

It's not deep understanding though, it's literally all the story fights being decided by stuff like a bad move, surprise attacks, strategy, range or technique, but never outright powerlevels. You don't need a major to see an intention there.

When the fuck can we get another quick NP servant the last bunch have all been fucking buster and arts for a long ass time

Nips are being slow today, at least for right now. You probably have a good 2 hours before Babylon is killed, and maybe another 2-3 after that before "Fuyuki". At this rate, anyway.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE REAL BROPOSTER?

Turn 1 parties

Camelot

>アン・チリアン・スキーアナハ
translate it potato niggers

Shit. Yeah.

Ann · Chillian · Ski Anacha

Nobu a CUTE.

I think he means translate it from Irish/Scot user

Phone will take at least one hour to recharge. I'm fucked.

ALEILEILEILEi・DUDE・U MY BRO?

Mode Red

Fuck off, Whalesora.

when the fuck is Halcon going to list his doujin online so I can order it

They aren't official, right? It's just people fucking around?

Cute Sushi.

>thinking gil will approve of the friendship

of course

Typical vietnamite, retarded as fuck

I don't follow your math.

Why? What's the point of that? Does that make you feel better in some way? Do you really have fun doing this?

I just don't understand you people.

I wish I had enough money to roll for a NP 5 Gilgamesh I have spent about 3k already and I haven't seen him in the gacha.

I was around for TMitter, so if TM ended up actually doing that it wouldn't have surprised me in the slightest.

DUDE HAVE SOME DANK KUSH AND RELAX LMAO
ALEILEILEIELI BROTHER!

I wish they were official, they're fucking hilarious.

Jeanne Alter thread.

Hahaha

Barbatos would be a good Santa.

No, really, his whole thing is being super good at helping people get rich with hidden wizard treasures. I can see the 2017 Christmas Event being about everyone getting a bitchton of presents from nowhere, one or both of the other Santas start accusing various servants until they follow the trail and find out that it was Barbatos all along, who just wants to give people things because he's cool like that.

Post best Seigi no Mikata!

WE WILL FIGHT WITH HIM AGAINST SOLOMON!

Why are you even replying?

Ishtar Thread

Autism

I know people get triggered when people call her Jalter but in my mind I always just call her Jay because of that.

Thanks for the laugh user.

I'm actually laughing more at you than him

translate that for us.

He's just a salaryman making doujins on his spare time, please go easy on him.

>NP 4 Memeserker

Is he worth actually using now?

Scathach is a pure virgin

>Grinded three days straight to make it to the raid just in time to farm two pillars for shit I don't know

Only if by using you mean burning

Get out.

So you want Zouken with a Santa outfit? Because that's who Barbatos is: Zouken Matou.

In the minute it took me to do this fight it went from 1.574m to 1.576m. You'll be fine.

At least tell me Memedb got shit on. Faggots keep telling me that in lore she is quite strong, but this cannot be. So tell me she is proven to be the weakest in the chapter by far, or I'm going to get nervos.

Does this imply that Shinji in UBW was turning into a demon pillar?

Guess I had time yesterday to grind my gears.

But it's not like I didn't expect nips to rush the raid in a day.

I've just been using google translate + my subpar moon skills. I'm not even close to proficient enough to give actual translations. If I did I'd definitely translate this stuff for you guys though.

even if her body was pure by some kind of magic you can be sure it won't be after one night.

Tfw there's two tickets left but I know my shit luck won't give me Merlin.

I have bullied you enough for now
Now I have
>132 chains
>129 medals
>21 lamps (from 0)
>54 scarabs
>56 golden rider cookies

Overall pretty good shit thanks amon

It's still too early for shitposting guys.

She can fuck men to death.

These droprates are so bad, just give me a EXP pillar.

Do you think we'll get anything for beating this thing?

I mean, if you step back and think about it, finishing the game's year-and-a-half long plot seems like a massive fucking deal worthy of a genuinely meaty reward. It's a big deal.

But DW have conditioned us to think ten rolls is a huge fucking present. You would think a single fucking free 5* would not be outrageous after al this long, but by DW standards, it seems completely impossible.

Getting shit from two tickets is almost unbelievable.

Will we get a gift tomorrow for Christmas Day?

>I know people get triggered when people call her Jalter
That's just the self projecting reddit rejects, it's just another nickname anyways

She really doesn't seem to have all that much going for her in a 1v1 fight, at least not that we've seen.

I want to believe it will happen. I managed to finally roll Caster Gil with only two of the 500 days tickets left.

If you post results you'll get him. At least that's what /fgog/ whales want you to believe.

salmon will give one ticket that guarantee's a 4* or higher.

with ce's mixed in.

I would be more than fine with a grand grail.

Grails (2)

kek

1 quartz.

Mashu bond 10 and level 100 cap.

>cookies
faggot

>something worse than Tiamat almost got born
>a guy with a demon pillar in him almost got immortality

Shit, Fuyuki's War was fucking dangerous.

Can any servant withstand the Japanese cold, the Japanese truck, and the Japanese ambulance?

what