SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>AnKira token event: 12/21 ~ 12/27
>Gacha: 12/22 ~ 12/28 Hina SSR - Eve SR
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- Momoka + Arisu scale previews: + - Million Magazine volume 1 (Jan 31st): - SideM and Triad Primus dolls: + + - STARLIGHT MASTER 08 BEYOND THE STARLIGHT (Feb 2nd) + VIEWING REVOLUTION Yes! Party Time!! (Jan 25th) CDs: - Archive of : archive.is/r0y61
- ORIGIN@L PIECES 02 sold well: Upcoming:
Dec 24th, 9PM JST: Christmas eve stream: live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv284145352
Dec 25th, 8PM JST: Google Play's Game Fest: Deresute Challenge vol.4: youtu.be/UzpP4xLOzfk
Dec 27th: Mana manga volume 6
Dec 29th, 9PM JST: iM@S Official New Years stream : live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv284115861

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UYhSVx0k
files.catbox.moe/0489gy.mp3
pastebin.com/PKz3XaV8
twitter.com/ibuking_1114
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Santa is fucking hot

BELIEVE IN CHIE
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

She wouldn't be able to keep warm outside otherwise.

Hope Santa Chihiro is feeling generous this Christmas!

Happy birthday to Eve.
And to my second favourite 765 but I don't have a good looking enough game to record something with her.

Nice hat

!

Be a shame if something were to happen to it

>I don't have a good looking enough game to record something with her
Then just use the ones where they look like shit

But I don't want her to look like shit.

A moist christmas with Yukiho.

Too bad. You'll take your cardboard idols and you'll like them.

Was originally going to rearrange it to say POTS like in that Rocko's Modern Life episode. Meh, effort.

Rin is my wife.
We shall have a merry Christmas.

Confusing times with Shiho.

I'm on it.

Nice.

Me on the left.

Keks

Whats your favorite im@s christmas song?

Producer's Gonna Sue the Pants Off of Santa

Snow Halation

Hotarubi.

Funnily enough, it looks like a Dookie and Mio tie.
Rin got unlucky here because the Kagayaku Sekai no Mahou CD only had a single song so even though she top 5'd there, it adds only one song to the count.
Mio didn't get a PP song or make it to the top 5 this year but got two Derepa songs to even that out.

But I'm not entirely sure, so can someone check if I missed something? (Only counting original songs including radio songs. No covers or alternate versions.)
pastebin.com/UYhSVx0k

HA HA GET FUCKED RIN

Why not covers?

If you aren't counting covers, you should probably take Absolute Nine off of Mio's.
She only sung it in NG's cover of the song.

Though the total count would still be the same since you also forgot about Advance being an original radio song.

files.catbox.moe/0489gy.mp3

Any other answer is WRONG.

WRONG.
INCORRECT.

If you're including Idol Power Rainbow then you should add "Ai Must Go". That adds an extra 1 song each for them.

But if we want to be technical, BEYOND THE STARLIGHT also included Uzuki. You can argue which is the "original version" as the Live version came around the same time as the game version. And Uzuki's version of the group is the fucking picture in the title screen of Deresute.

EVERMORE also debuted in a Live and thus can be considered the "original" version. It included all the main girls in it so that's one more count for all three girls.

Finally, being 6th place in the 4th Election, Uzuki was actually just one place short of going into the Top 5 and thus being included in the official Tsubomi lineup. So this was a really close cut.

All in all, Uzuki is the leader in having the most songs under her belt.

Oh, no, shit. I'm retarded. Other two also sang Ai Must Go. For some reason I thought only the reds sang it.

Let me work on that.

pastebin.com/PKz3XaV8

That doesn't really change anything, then.

Absolutely haram.

Jougasaki's are sexy

Blitzen tell Eve that I love you but also her as well too

This and her Koibito ga Santa Claus are both god tier

that smug face...

Naze

Tsubomi isn't mean to be an addition. Just a little footnote since you bothered mentioning the bit about Rin in the Kagayaku Sekai de Mahou CD.

I'd stand my ground on BEYOND THE STARLIGHT and EVERMORE though. We're talking about "Original" versions here.

BEYOND THE STARLIGHT was sort of a joint release. The Live it was performed in and the game version of it came around the same time. I mean come on, there's a special set of commus featuring Uzuki's BEYOND THE STARLIGHT group in Deresute.

And EVERMORE came first in a live. Pretty much everyone in there sang it. It's not a song for Miku, Asuka, Ranko, Shiki and Mika's group alone. And correct me if I'm wrong here, but has a release date for it even been confirmed yet? If we're going with the "we're only considering the M@STER version lineups" rationale here, then has a final release date and lineup for it been confirmed?

todokete

Mio sang Tsubomi.

> CG collection 4
> Previous pixiv post is CG collection 2
I think this artist messed up his numbering.

On a cover from the anime yes.

But it's not really an original song for her.

Yumi I'll make you ricotta cheese pancakes

Yukiho Kikuchi

Beyond the Starlight released first in the game. Live happened four days later. And the unit in the title screen never sang it, not even in the live. Even in the commus for the event, only one of the two groups was given the new song. In the live, the entire cast sang it on all days it was performed.

M@ster version lineup of Evermore is Miku, Asuka, Ranko, Shiki, Mika. Confirmed in Dereraji and Derepa long before the SS event. While the first live performance happened before, it was first done on the day without any NGs, and second on the day with all three, so there's no point bothering with it.

Really, though, are you this frustrated about Mio tying with her, to go to the lengths of pulling in live performances?

Only cover.

Seinaru you ni

>making her take the guy's surname

Sexist

Sexiest*

KOUME IS CUTE

It is possible to play an intense song (27+) in SS at >~5.5 note speed without effectively playing the song blind from all the notes bunching up?

This is your Christmas Eve Fuckdate for tonight.

Makoto just wants to be girly, but she never can be.
Makoto lived a hard life.

Only if she dresses up sexily like a classy harlot she is and I love her as.

Did you mean at

>Yukiho's birthday is on Christmas Eve
>Christmas Eve is one of the biggest work days for prostitutes
Really makes you think

>Christmas Eve is one of the biggest work days for prostitutes
I actually didn't know that
Learned something new today

My nigga. Her cover of that song is great.

Aside from Chihaya's Kobito Santa Klaus, I'd say Haruka's/Makoto/Yayoi's "Merry" song.

It's a shame on that same album, Christmas for You, starts off with the worst fucking song. I'm talking about Santa ga Machi ni Yattekuru. I get that it's a christmas song so there's no real vocal work, but every idol sings in their own way, which brings you a song that is a musical dissonance. And for some reason, the idols are annoyingly laughing in the background.

But than again, it's a universal law that holiday music has to be mostly shit.

My hard.

No thanks.

The parameters you've set up are "original" version of the songs.

This won't be the first time a song came out with a certain roster but then had an altered singer roster in it's M@ster version. In cases like that, which will you consider the original version then?

If we're just considering M@ster Versions, then just say so from the get go.

All the folks felling lonely and thinking they might treat themselves to something nice, even if it's paid love.

It's a cold wold out there.

>holiday music has to be mostly shit
Nigger I will hurt you
I get excited for December every single year because holiday music is my fucking jam

>And for some reason, the idols are annoyingly laughing in the background.
They want to get punished.

>Nigger I will hurt you
Yes daddy.

>It's a cold wold out there.
I know you meant to type world, but the phrase "cold wold" just sounds so stupid and it makes me laugh.

You can take either, really. Won't change anything.
For Beyond the Starlight, the first release was in the game, on Aug 31st, before Kobe live.
Evermore's first release was on SSA live day 1.
On a comparison between NGs, neither of these have any effect.

Truth is, it's cold in my apartment too and I don't really feel the keys I'm pressing. The fucking heating broke.

It should be a name for a band. "Cold wold".

I meant slower than 5.5 speed.
Given that the normal modes of some songs start at 5 default note speed, it should be possible to play the harder versions with the notes set to note speed 5, since the bpm of the song doesn't change.

All Master starts at 6 by default. Don't know about Master+ because I had changed everything to 9 by the time Master+ first arrived.

Going by the logic of both of you (People who sang it first and/or M@STER version), then I guess Onegai Cinderella is just Uzuki, Miho, Kanako, Rin, Riina, Ranko, Mio, Mika and Rika's song then.

It isn't the series anthem that belongs to everyone. Any girl that isn't part of this nine is just singing a shitty cover of it.

But what about the the AnKira version included in the M@STER CD release? Nah! It doesn't hate M@STER version in it's title and they weren't the first ones to sing it!

Make sure to stay warm. Use lots of blankets.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

I will, thanks.
Man, these idols have it nice and cozy.

You can count that for everyone but no one else will add up to the count of these girls even if you count Onegai Cinderella, Beyond The Starlight and Evermore for literally everyone.

I can assure you that there are people who can play rhythm games at slow speeds.

I'm bored and I wanna shitpost while waiting for this goddamn Christmas ham to finish baking.

Post any im@s character. Then trivialize everything about them by summing them up with a "muh ____"

I'll start with an easy target.

>muh ganbarimasu

>muh koto

"MUH SIBLINGS"

>muhmmy

Muh fish.

You can only kiss three.

>muh ney

My muh fish.

>tfw when I want to get to 20k pts on 2 accounts.
Please, discourage me from doing this

>MUH MA

For what purpose?

>muh ami
>muh mi

>muh my

Why are you keeping two accounts in the first place?

>muh kawa-san.

Want Anzu on both my primary and secondary accounts
I'm a madman

Can anyone reupload "Simply lovely" by Akiko Hasegawa? The only link on Yukipo is dead!

stop drawing breath

>muh psychic

twitter.com/ibuking_1114

Kana's VA now has a twitter account.