/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources

pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I like this thread

Thanks, I wanted to give Peri the respect she deserves

Happy Birthday Pieri. Not that this thread would last long but I willenjoy the few minutes it has. Thanks CamillaAnon.

I'm sorry about all this. It's all my fault. I was too excited and I fucked up

Happy Birthday Peri

You tried to make a birthday thread even though your Waifu never got one. You've earned my respect and it's all okay in the end

No, it's not fucking okay. Peri deserved better than this and it's because of my incompetence that all this shit happened in the first place

We're not fucking doing waifu birthday threads anymore. Only husbando birthday threads are acceptable, like that Takumi one that survived that thread purge not too long ago. Waifufaggots are just going to have to deal.

Too bad, w'ell keep doing these whether you like it or not. You're not going to stop us. Not now, not ever

>we're going to continue forcing thread wars if we don't get our way

How immature.

You won't stomp us out, one day we will win.
In the end, my friend, we will prevail.

Bitch please. Like you're going to tell me what I can and can't do

Says the redditor who thinks cuck memes are still funny

>Says the redditor who thinks cuck memes are still funny
>"I hope Arthur cucks you to your grave"
>you in general 1 month ago
looked in a mirror lately you underaged faggot?

Yeah, I have. And I understand that maybe I shouldn't have done what I did. But I learned from my mistakes. You haven't.

It won't be her birthday for 45 more minutes but this thread might not last that long anyway. Happy almost birthday Pieri! I love you!

>maybe
Kek. You're a shitposter at heart. You can't even admit you didn't like it. Just embrace it. Why pretend?

Shit happens.

I don't follow this series enough to know who that chick is. III've got a picture of them kicking around on my Desktop for some reason though?

Can you just rush Takumi on Conquest Ch 23 and ignore Hinata?

Don't really care about birthday threads but at least this one was made after the old one stopped bumping.

>I understand that maybe I shouldn't have done what I did
>maybe

Woooow, nice little out you've created for yourself.

Because I'm not you. I'm me, myself, and I. You're the problem, not me

>maybe
Oh fuck off.

>It's not a problem when I shitpost but I can go on a high horse and reprimand people for things I've done worse.
You don't have the right to complain. You're one of the worst cuckposters here. You'd literally spend the whole thread doing it and you're whining about an OP image that could be taken either way? Kill yourself.

Sorry. How about this:

I regretted it and looking back on it makes me want to kill myself.

That any better you fucking pricks?

And as I've said, I stopped after getting banned the first time. Enough is enough

Nobody wants your apology cuck. Just don't go around sitting on a high horse when you're one of the worst shitposters here. Jerking off your shitstain mexican buttbuddy all day and posting cookie cutter gameplay information doesn't change the fact that you're a shitposter, and one of the worst ones at that.
>b-but I gave this really shitty fake apology, you have to like me and my circlejerk now!

>Jerking off your shitstain mexican buttbuddy all day

At this point I can tell you're just baiting, so I'll just stop there. Merry fucking Christmas

>It's bait because I don't want to hear it. I never shitposted!
And there you go high horsing again when you're no better than the rest of the shitposters. Yeah. Merry fucking Christmas to you to you underaged faggot.

And for the record, I'm not underaged

Remember a few days ago when /feg/ was nothing but people shitting on Fates' story? I never thought I'd miss that until now.

/feg/ has been people shitting on Fates' story since Summer 2015

3DS Fire Emblem was a mistake

Yeah, me too honestly

I think you can just fly people over the gap, yeah

I'm not going back there. I'm staying in this thread

Post rare waifus

I like Pieri, it's a shame the underage shitposter won this time.

Forget it, the shitposter won. He's successfully lied enough times that his thread was the real one, so now it's seen as the absolute truth no matter what anyone here does now.

Basically, inb4 404

She's not my favorite character but she's not my least favorite. I do like her a bit to post in a birthday thread. I married her to Keaton so she can not lose her love of killing, but to put into something useful like hunting. Her daughter is also great as well. Happy birthday pieri

Well, looks like this thread is dead. At least they got their happy birthday posts in so all is well.

Other previous(that will probably outlive this thread):

Happy birthday Peri!

I LOVE Pieri!

We all do!

Oh neat, the secret birthday thread survived the night. Everyone must be busy with Christmas things. Reminder that Peri's eyes are Christmas colored.

>Speed and luck
>Odin's Grimoire

She's a Dark Flier with Skill Taker right now but her tome rank is the upper D and her magic is still kind of iffy without buffs. Maybe I'll give the tome to Elise or Leo to borrow for a bit.

I won't let you die!

This is the proper new thread:

Migrate now.

No

Peri and marry rhyme.

This is not a coincidence.

Bump and Bump Pieri

L-lewd!

Peri is a breeding sow

Look at those tiddies!!

I want JoshuaxIsmaire smut text

Why is this thread still up?

Peri's berries

Camillafag keeps bumping it

Him and 26 others it seems.

*Him and airplane mode on his phone. Most of the new IP's came from one off bumps today. The faggot has been bumping it with his phone all day.

Happy birthday, Pieri!

Maid for groping

Gotta keep this one alive

Agreed. This is the thread we should be using.

I actually got in time just to trigger the birthday event thanks /feg/

Merry christmas and happy birthday Peri.