/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #275 super continuation

"Tsun-ta Claus" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but hmm, you've been pretty obedient, so I guess you can get your present. W-wha-what are you blushing for, moron, it's not me or anything!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GSfZcu43
pastebin.com/cg8scRWH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for needy

Ragtag, pls, no need to make Laggen jealous.

(you)

It's Shara's birthday on the 24th. Don't forget to overlook her for Christmas Eve.

offline tells us it's Shara's birthday, but she doesn't deserve any birthday wishes because she tried to take over the world and only gives a shitty acc. gacha ticket.

You should stick to putting bad jokes in the spoiler instead of bad tsunshit.

I dun give a shit, tsuns4life.

Ragtag-senpai banzai! banzai!

Her birthday event is just her chuunily complaining that it's on Christmas eve.

>How many times have I cursed this birthday...
>Like every year it will coincide with Christmas... Do you understand this feeling!!
>Why does it have to be like this!! The 24th is Christmas Eve!!
>That being said, my fellows, It's fine to celebrate grandly!! Fu-hahahahahaha!!

I've always pitied those whose birthday is between December 23 and January 2.

So you know anons, don't have unprotected sex between March and May.

>not being prideful that she is the second coming of Christ

I love these Christmas outfits.

I love you

Who is ?

Ok, so I used to play MOE Can Change last year, but in August 2015 my phone broke, and I lost my transfer data. I recently got a new phone, and I want to start playing again. How much has changed since August 2015? Is it worth it to play again?

It's almost the same, just more gachas, hairs and eyes.

You could ask the in-game support if you want to recover your old account.

It's never been worth playing.

When did that ever stop anyone?

You think they'd be able to do that? I thought in the past they said it was impossible. I'm not sure if I should start over or try to recover my stuff. Starting over would be like a breath of fresh air, but I do miss my old Myroid, Mitzi.

You could try, play a new account while you wait for support's reply.

Alright, I'll try that. I'll update to see if that works. And sorry for shit images, I don't have anything related to MOE Can Change on my laptop.

>I don't have cute moe girls saved on my laptop
What?

Moe deficiency is a very serious problem.

Does this count as a cute moe girl?

Been out of the loop for a while, anything new and noteworthy?

For instance, the new eyes and the discord cartel is strong.

I was supposed to have dressed my girls today.

Ok, update. I sent in my info, and I'm waiting for a response. In the mean time I've gone and started anew, and frankly, I think I might just keep this new girl instead of going back to my old one. She's quite plain looking right now, but I'm racking up the free AP so that later on I can make her look interesting. I've named her Minnie, since I wanted a name similar to Mitzi.

Quite fuckable

Thanks, I suppose. In other news, I added myself to the User List since I'd like to become more involved with the community. My master name is Rolfe.

You first.

bump

Merry christmas from the future.

Post Christmas moes ya carnts,

>gloves
>scarf
>ring
>teddy
>can of coffee
So which gift are you going to give to each of your girls?

Btw I have Hidenori and Itsuki on pending requests, and if I try accepting it says their friend lists are at max. I've seen with other people it was a glitch, so I had to reject and send my own request to fix it. If this is the case for you, Hidenori and Itsuki, let me know and I will reject + send f.r. But if it's actually full, that's fine too.

>Girl Talk
>long statuses
>Live2D
>voice acting
>better social features

Is DG finally the MCC killer?

Scarves. Scarves for everyone.

>shit no one cares about
>shit no one will read
>rare shit
>ara ara~
>shit no one will use

Only the 3rd and 4th one are relevant and since clothes that matter are harder to come by it means that you aren't going to change as often.

You can't kill what is already dead

Are we supposed to roll gacha or make the gifts before a certain point in the event?

Congratulations, it managed to stab the rotting corpse.

You can only give gifts when you're finished with one area. So you should be rolling all throughout.

Ring, Teddy, Gloves, Scarf and Scarf. In that order.

It's probably a glitch on both sides. Try sending me a request, I'm Itsuki

>implying one of the main reasons people shit on DG wasn't that they wanted to RP in their intros

So far I've given a ring to Alice, coffee to Wendy and a Teddy to Sophie.

I remember I gave an scarf, but I forgot to whom.

I've managed to give Minnie a scarf and the gloves.

Sent! Now if only I can get Hidenori added, I'll finally be rid of the friend request notification.

HS cards when?

HS cards?

Aren't we Honey Select general?

We haven't been lewd dress up gen in ages.

But to whom did you give those to?

Everyone you knew and appreciated is now dead.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

To my girls, obviously.

Who are your girls?

>tfw you will never spend Christmas with Colors.

Says you, once she sees the gift I got her she won't be able to resist.

I managed to make Minnie look how I wanted her to look fairly quickly. Merry Christmas. Well, Christmas Eve.

Ded on Christmas eve.

What are you giving to your fellow /mkg/ers?

Christmas should be more lively.

Is this lewd or am I over thinking it?

Only if you're some kind of arborist fetishist.

Check the discord.

But everyone would know it was me if I were to join right after this.

Who cares nerd, get in here.

Leon, pls.

I can't see a shit in there, where do I look?

kurisumasu is shit besides the kurisumasu lewds

The limited period sale is about to end, so if you want to get these soft looking pajamas and some Christmas themed backgrounds now is you chance!!

, now is your chance!!*
//I'm too tired for this

nothing new then

You gotta ask, since nobody has them compiled.

>N
Literally who cares?

>I'm an MR-only memer

>Lewds

Cute Santa costumes are also fine.

daed

Next DB event started. I put in all my tickets but no tie up. So foolish of me, I always restrain myself and leave 20+ tickets in stock. It's really true that if you don't get a tie up in your ideal ticket allowance then you won't get it at all, or I guess unless you buyfag more rolls.

Here was the "practice writing" from before, I wouldn't have bothered to ask for it to be put in the content if it weren't for the new story.
pastebin.com/GSfZcu43

Here's the new stuff.
pastebin.com/cg8scRWH

Feel free to criticize.

dead

pls dont expire

It's mechanical. Smut isn't just actions, but sensations, emotions, and the kind of thoughts that happen alongside the action. To put it into more robot-y terms, you're not just describing sense data input, you should also describe how that data is processed, the subjective experience of sense data.

just woke up from christmas eve drinking
merry kristmass guys

Merry Christmas to you and your moes.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Sarali rolled for me
Twelve Tapjoy Failures
Eleven Elven Archers
Ten Shara's Plottings
Nine Business Ladies
Eight Irara's Shippings
Seven Shared Saralis
Six Kanna Stoppings
FIVE MYROID RINGS~
Four goddamn dupes
Three energy drinks
Two mismatched wigs
And a common in a "rare guaranteed"!

I thought I put some of that in there.
This is way harder than writing about normal things.

Don't underestimate smut.

Gloves to Umi, scarf to Hatsuko, ring to Sora, teddy to Hoshi and coffee to Yama.

Felt kinda bad about the can of coffee afterwards though.

Yeah, guess it's too hard for me. Probably better for everyone involved if I just give up. It's strange that it's harder than my college classes, but that's probably why I'm not some kind of art major.

Don't die!

Don't give up! Writing is something that you can always put aside for a few hours (or post it here asking for some feedback idk), and come back to edit and improve it. In my opinion, the new story was a little more absorbing than your first one, even though it wasn't anything new plot wise.

My suggestions would be to add feelings and reasonings behind the character's actions.
Also, try adding some adjectives to the characters and their actions, so the sentences feel less chopped/boring and more captivating. Because so far the whole thing went similar to "she did *blank* and her body looked like *blank*. He did *blank* with her *body part*. '*spoken sentence*' " and repeat. (I'm exaggerating this of course, so it's not that bad, don't worry). Another thing is, the plot seemed too cliché and too perfect/almost boring to me, but that may just be a problem with me and my taste in smut. The idea behind it was nice, though!
(I truly hope that I didn't come off as too nasty and strict here, since I've never done this before... I'd love to read some other stories of yours, that you'll (hopefully) come up with in the near future!)

What first one?