I'm a mercy main, she's fine.

Blue

/OWG/ CHRISTMAS WISHLIST
Post your christmas wish, and what you want to wish for other anons

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Brown

I'm also a Mercy main and she's not.

I wish quake champions would enter beta tomorrow and I could get a beta key

sadly, I will probably have to endure this shitty tripletank game for many more months

Jesse McCree
I wish for a Valentine McCree skin, even though there's not going to be a event.
I also wish for Sombra buffs and skins.

Think about how I feel

Buh...But....But my Genji x Tracer ship...? Blizzard, why did you kill my ship right before Christmas?

She's not even the best single target healer, and that is literally the only thing she can do. Her damage boost is garbage and she dies way too easily. She is probably the worst hero in the game currently.

You can have my rope

>tfw brown and blue poster

>Worst healer in the game
>Good

You're just a waifu shitter

You're objectively wrong. Git gud shitter.
I carry games as mercy.

Skins: Andes Lucio & Pepperment Sombra & Rudolph Roadhog
Other: Widowmaker's & Symmetra's highlight intros + Mei's emote

So, what would you guys do to 'fix' Reaper and make him more viable?

My Christmas wish for /owg/ is cozy sleeps, skilled teammates, and a good holiday.

For me, I just wish to marry Junkrat.

No you don't, you literally get carried by your team when they 5v6. She is the worst healer in the game.

Has quick play always been this fucking cancerous? I run into nothing but shitters no matter the time of day and can hardly stand this shit any longer.
Should I finally start ranked?

Nope. Git gud

>Be Tracer
>Make flirty pun with Winston even though she isn't even bisexual
Why is Tracer such a bitch?

it's not easy being worst girl

>suredaddy is streaming
>it's not overwatch

I wish that people buy my PS4 games so i can finally buy a decent PC and play this fucking game

Have tracerfags finally been KEKED into oblivion? Now that their waifu is a confirmed dyke will they finally kill themselves?

No. My gangrape mind-break fantasies only grew stronger. It's a christmas miracle user.

I'm fine with her being a dyke IF AND ONLY IF she gets with another female hero. Her being gay with some rando is the thing that irks me here.

You shouldn't feel bad about rank. Rank is completely superficial and it doesn't matter what skill level you are as long as you enjoy playing the game.

If you don't like competitive you can always turn into a QuickPlay Rat or an Arcade Rat and just bum up casual games like some of my friends do.

Reaper is plenty viable

Nah, this situation gives people good justification to write doujinshi where Tracer loses to the cock.

Same. I want a relationship between heroes.

As you can see from those replies, pretty keked.

>tfw your career high is the career low of someone else
>tfw I may never be any higher than Plat

>Get promoted to Platinum
>Go on a losing streak down 100 SR from my first game there
How can people just not flank

I thought they said they weren't doing that. Even if they didn't, I don't think it's going to happen since someone's bound to bristle at it, because then the game potentially turns into a gay couple murdering each other over and over.

Can be buff the goddamn gorilla already? Hero stacking isn't a thing anymore so "muh double winston" isn't a problem for the meta or casual play outside of meme-mode.

- armor reduces him to 30 DPS
- Sym shields make him waste 40% of his clip getting rid of extra health
- Dva buffs, Rein/Zayras perfect balance, and Roadhogs antitank/pick
- Reap AND 76 now both hard counter him
- Mercy now completely outheals any damage he outputs
- Primal Rage feeds the enemy more than it actually gets kills or distracts enemies
- Sym now how a better shield with more health (1000HP) that instantly goes on cooldown for 10 seconds and lasts until it is destoryed
- Winston has a paper one (600HP) that is static, won't start the 13 second cooldown until it is destoryed, last only 5 seconds

BUFF THE GODDAMN MONKEY

+50% damage vs. shields
+Damage ignores armor resistance
+ Bubble instantly starts cooldown on usage
+ AOE knockback on ult activation
+ Primal Rage grants 150 Health on kill

>tfw no blue cheeks on my face right now

>aoe to epically rage activation
You just made it shittier. The entire ultimate needs a rework, it's a bad concept

>tfw alone for christmas and all i have is some booze and overwatch
>tfw i still haven't gottent the yeti

;_;

T. Asshurt tracerfags

Huh? I'm not mad. I just said my fantasies only grew stronger, user. It was a blessing in disguise.

stupid /owg/
be faster

>a blessing in disguise
lol i always thought it was 'a blessing in the skies'

Everyone's focusing on Tracer and her GF when they should be focusing on THE FUCKING PAYLOAD!!

Why live

user, you literally have a cuckoldry fetish

What the fuck

I wish to be happy.

Mystery 6v6 has to be the worst crock of horse shit since the Loot Boxes. There is literally no way these fucking characters are random.

OH MAN IT'S ANOTHER GAME OF LITERAL PERFECT DEFENSE TEAM ROLLS AND ATTACK TORBS, WIDOWS, AND BASTIONS

>mad mainer
if you were actually good at the game, you could win regardless of the hero you roll

>tfw there will be no couple vs couple voice lines
>"sorry honey"
>"sorry sweetie, see you at the dinner table tonight"
>"love hurts"
>"you're sleeping on the couch tonight"
>"where was this energy last night?"
>"forgot to tell you I bite"
>"we're still good for Saturday right?"
>"call me when you're breathing"

>Watching a teammate Widow sway her hips as she aims down enemies while scoping

If you actually believe this you're a fool.

T. Literal cuck

this

I don't care desu. I just want to rape her and break her will

t. genji main

Even I'm a waifu shitter and know better than to defend Mercy as a viable pick

chub mccree > muscle mccree

DESU I'm fine with it. I don't play this game for the shipping.

>tracerfags are actual cucks

L A U G H I N G A T Y O U R I G H T N O W

Tumblr chub or dad bod chub, though? This is an important distinction to make.

Fuck no, what they have to do is stop paying attention to shipping between characters who kill each other in a multiplayer-only videogame.
Nothing good can come out of it.

She's perfectly viable though

dad bod chub

Am I still a cuck if I'm the one defiling Tracer and breaking her mind?

mercy with shotgun
d.va with literally anything more than a fucking voice line or victory pose. (ideally an animated short)
doomfist

Does this mean they'll definately make Zarya straight so that no one can say they made both of the lesbian-looking characters lesbian?

Will they actually make one of the guys gay, or is that too controversial compared to lesbians?

Best chub, cheers.

It's random. You only believe it isn't random when you lose because of it. Gotta blame something.

>tracerfags are literal bulls

R E S P E C T I N G Y O U R I G H T N O W

>caring about the sexual orientation of fucking fictional characters in an online fps

how low can you even get

Whoops mixed up the reply numbers.

I think there's a stronger case for a bisexual guy than a gay guy, assuming they don't throw in another lesbian or bi girl. Gay guys in games are usually considered more "mature" material than lesbians are, and they still have to play to the kid-friendly angle Overwatch has going. My money's on Lucio, Genji, or McCree.

Don't worry user. You're not alone. Your fellow anons are here to shitpost with you.

I think I'm falling in love with D.Va.
I hated her at first, now I can't stop playing and listening to her.
How do I cure myself, please no bullets or bleach.

Wait so how much does the DLC for new characters and maps cost? A website article says they're free updates.

a rope.

Fucking kill yourself, D.Va is simple as fuck

They're free forever

ABSOLUTELY *FREE*

They are.
New characters and maps are free forever, you can buy cosmetics with points you earn while playing.
The only paid stuff there is are loot boxes that give you random stuff that you can get anyway with points.

truly

though i don't mind tumblr chub sometimes, just not for mccree

I hope they don't make anybody else gay, straight, whatever the fuck it is.

I'm pro queer shit and this shit ticks me off. Not the fact that Tracer appeared in a comic kissing someone she loves, I was all ok with that, normalizing love no matter what gender and all, what for some reason fucks me off is their "lgbtqxyzabcbbq is very speshul and tracer is lesbiun les b iun gay gay gay" offishul statemunt. Do you see "big announcements" that characters are het or whatever?

It's not normalizing.

God I fucking hate politics

well defense teams can suicide until they get a good comp so it is skewed a lil bit if the defending team is smart enough to use it.

Can i get a refund at 300 hours

At the MMR i'm at the game is complete shit and I honestly wouldn't play it even if it was free. It's fun at the lower tiers where experimentation is allowed but when every single match is zarya/reinhardt/ana/dva/s76/lucio i get fucking bored to tears, it's so bad that if my team isn't in the lead by the first 30 seconds I AFK with a script that keeps my character moving so i don't get penalties. I'm told I get reported but i've never been punished because nobody reads reports anyway. Not even QP is safe from this cancer.

I don't give a shit if im ruining the game for other players, imo this is the way the game was meant to be played.

>when you ice wall two enemies into a small area with you

the meta is the worst it's ever been.

I find QP is pretty safe from it.

Although there is still always a rein and Ana.

It's not really my thing, but hey, whatever tickles your pickle, user.

They've said there's going to be more than one, so... sorry. Unless by that they meant to count Emily.

play arcade or something. comp games aren't for everyone mang I understand "stale meta" since I played csgo for so long.

Honestly it just sounds like you are getting burnt out take the weekend to dust off some of those single player games in your library and don't think about OW at all.

>Quick Play
>Every game there's an Instalock Hanzo and Widow.
>Ranked
>Every game there's a raging Hanzo or Widow because someone picked Genji/McCree before they did.

You're fucked either way.

CS's 'meta' is fantastic imo. the gunplay is as fair and skillbased as it could ever be, the maps are balanced to a razors edge and allow new approaches every time. You can carry an entire match by yourself or die in the first 15 seconds without firing a shot and it's great.

None of that is present in overwatch.

how can my friend invite me to a custom arena on EU servers? I want to test how bad my ping is for when i play with him

>someone likes a character that I don't

Wow, how dare they! You tell them, user! That'll show people for having different interests than you!

this face needs to be banned from Veeky Forums
we can have all the mommies, just not this kind