Best Car YouTubers Thread

What car channels on YouTube do you frequently visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjFWJ3hvUKU
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXV4jwFwv4
youtube.com/watch?v=lItIyxGZUZQ&t=263s
youtu.be/fe_WtKIKlYA?t=8m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=febW1huu8kE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe1cE9oTEEw
youtube.com/watch?v=a25PkMz2Yhk
youtube.com/user/badobsessionmsport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Motor Trend Channel
engineering explained
Jay leno's garage
/Drive

fuck that guy he used to put out enjoyable content but not anymore he's a scrub

His current vlogs are pretty enjoyable.

Pretty much, it's what I'm subscribed too at least.
Although I wish the lanky dude from engineering explained had a better presentation form or worked on his speeches.

All other youtube channels are either rich kids doing dumb shit, obnoxious people, people who rent cars and "review" them, people with zero experience trying to be pro, people with zero experience doing a shit job, etc.

Also, I dislike matt farah and doug demuro.
Fat Farah drives like shit and has terrible fucking taste in cars yet he claimed "I have a discerning view on what cars will be future classics and good investment" so the fucker has a C5 (I think) a lame aston, and a foxbody that the fucker has upgraded so much and yet accomplished nothing with it.
Doug Demuro is a retard with a shit format.

>Demuro
memes and clickbait.
>top 8 reasons reddit says pt cruiser is a shit
it's the same for car throttle, except he steals from Veeky Forums.

I like the Chris Harris stuff that Top Gear puts up.

MotionAutoTV
B is for Build
Salomondrin
Drive

ThatDudeinBlue

Mighty car mods
Engineering Explained
James May
/Drive

MotionAutoTV
BoostedBoiz
BIsForBuild

You guys ever watch Harry's Garage?
youtube.com/watch?v=PjFWJ3hvUKU
youtube.com/watch?v=fwXV4jwFwv4

It's really comfy.

>Motor Trend Channel
Garbage, every review is positive. Reviews are just sucking manufacturers dicks so they can review more cars.

>engineering explained
first video recommends the break in myth

>Jay leno's garage
stupid blips, might as well watch the tv show

>/Drive
Garbage, every review is positive. Reviews are just sucking manufacturers dicks so they can review more cars.

>Chris Harris

This board is for people 18 years and older.

nice blog post, faggot

>nice blog post, faggot
I don't think you understand that insult.

0/10 bait user, you should try harder.

Chris Harris is the best car reviewer in my opinion. The way he can describe a cars dynamics and character really gives you a true idea of the feel of the car. As for all his reviews being positive, I've seen many reviews where he slates cars, most of the cars he drives he points out their negatives.

B is for Blog has lost my respect, his ghetto rigged everything is cringeworthy as fuck. His Evora was impressive, although shoddy. His mustang is pure cringe and that FJ will be off the table for months.

Autogefühl and saabkyle04.

SCOTTY KILMER!

He sucks manufacturers cocks just like the rest of them. They all point out some "mild" negs, and I'll give you he does a nice job describing the car dynamics, but you never really get the full scoop.

I don't even blame them though, if they are hard on cars, then the manufacturers won't send them cars to review. It's biting the hand that feeds.

The problem with this is the car reviews we get to see are all bullshit.

I've been to a few press dinners for car manufacturers. You know they fly the journalists in first class (business if international), put them in awesome hotels, then take them to awesome dinners and wine and dine them the whole time? Of course they are going to give great reviews.

Shut up you dopey cunt ~ fuck me dead.
You go on and on and on and on and on...

>saabkyle04
I love that guys autism. He doesn't actually review the cars, he just talks about their features. It's like watching a training video for a dealership. In fact, if I worked for a dealership, I'd use his videos to train myself on the cars.

REV UP YOUR ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great argument.

>this guy all like blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
hahahahaaa

Harry's garage is really comfy to watch on comcast on a snowy evening.

blablabla banana go fuck yourself

>samefagging this hard
>being this buttmad

On Comcast? Your service provider for internet or is Harry also on cable tv?

Salomondrin is just basically living the dream.

He's young enough being just over 30 and has the money to buy the cars he likes.

Dude never went to college and instead got a capital from his parents which led him to start a business.

shame he negrod that 918 :o/

Ah, I meant chromecast.

The previous one he had was really bad. This one's more better to look at tho. I like it a lot.

Oh I gotcha. Anyways, yeah Harry is comfy as fuck. Wish there were more channels like that. Instead we get disco music and doug demuro types most of the time.

I like superspeederrob . Hes pretty down to earth and doesn't pretend to be anything special

Modifying that car like that is just a shame. I mean it's his car, but, it takes something really special and makes it look like Shaq owns it.

>down to earth
Thanks, going to check that out.

Fullboost
Jafromobile
Bad Obsession
Harry's Garage
Jay Leno
Petrolicious

I agree a lot. Jay Leno comes near like it but even he does "aaargh" "aaaah".

>unironically reccommending autism explained

>saabkyle04
He pretty much shows 99% of every car inside-out he shows on his videos. If I ever wanted to buy a new car, I'd look at his videos. Right now, I look at his videos just for the start up sounds and in-car while driving sounds.

>Autogefühl
Dude looks like Clark Kent and does hour long reviews on cars explaining every atom of the car.

Roadkill is where it's at.

>thatdudeinblue
Used to be cool but now it's one big commercial
>RCR
Stayed the same, hasn't gotten better or worse
>MCM
MY WIFE MY MATES MY SHOW!!!
>GT Channel
The only good show

Doug DeMuro
Mo Vlogs
subaruwrxfan

zero production for maximum comfy

>i hate fun

That Stradman one is pretty awful too.

what's fun about some pieced off auto journalist giving positive reviews to every car? I mean you are entitled to enjoy whatever you'd like, but, to me that's boring journalism.

What happened to that guy on the farm in Canada with all the beaters?

nick murray

kek he isn't bad. shame he's ordering that 991.2 S though, should have gotten a 991 S with the naturally aspirated engine. Now he's just getting a turbo lite.

>Mo Vlogs
Nigger don't even properly know a car's name and is always like yoyoyo.

>Superspeederrob
>down to earth

hes a filthy new jeresey rat that owns a supercar rental place.

the absolute worst type of person in the automotive industry

>mo
i have a friend in common with that fag
i hate his fucking accent so much

Who /goose/ here?

Maybe I won't check him out then :o( I just want comfy...

He hasn't uploaded anything new yet. I'm pretty sure he's on Veeky Forums Alberta discord.

haggard and rudfuck are actually growing up.

This

Channel name?

yeah he's not comfy at all.

The only comfy automotvie youtubers are

Harry's Garage
Tommyfyeah (sometimes comfy, but always great content)
Configtr
Petrolicious
Let's Drive Japan
AMMO NYC
Garage Quinn Motors
Noriyaro
Pacific Coast Auto
YoShImUrA53
o_O S2000
ProgressionD

No Chris fix?

Me. But it's not a channel people will watch for entertaintment. If i want to buy a car, i will watch his show.

Township Racing

savageese is cool, although the humor is kinda lacking lately

savagegeese*

Thanks for this list! I'll for sure check them out.

What does Pedro and Farshaad do for a living? They seem to be always with him and in every video too.

pedro is a landscaper and farshaad works in shipping logistics for ISIS.

MotorTrend - I like the production value
Engineering Explained - To the point, no over the top intros with obnoxious music
Subaruwrxfan - Only like to watch his goofy face and goofy laugh when he does a rolling pull
Smoking Tire - Like his One Take videos but not when the owner of the car is riding along
Superspeederrob - Chill dude, sounds like Bill Burr

1) Chrisfix
2) Robert Diy
3) Whosaidtyler
4) Scotty Kilmer
5) Regular Car Reviews

Any recommendations?

speed academy, b is for build

how the fuck has this guy not been brought up yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lItIyxGZUZQ&t=263s

>1 video
Damn it

I think he's annoying and clickbait style reviews like your example reassure me off that. Some of his content is interesting though, I actually liked the warranty coverage bits, just not the execution.

t. underage

>doesn't agree with me so must be underage

For my fantasies? Shmee definitely.

Also "HEY EVERYONES! HOW'S IT GOIN'!? THANKS SO MUCH FOR TUNIN' IN!"

this has to be bait

Noriyaro

I like Finnegan's Garage and B is for Build from ones not mentioned.

this picture makes me want to open my own concentration camp

underrated but he has some shite taste

>Harry's Garage
tfw harry isn't your dad and you can't go on fun excursions in the Testarossa or Zonda with him

I love how his cars are often dirty. I guess it's that gravel road he lives on (or driving through the desert in them).

That detailing episode he didn't even know what a clay bar was, which floored me.

Pedro was a model and IDK what he's doing now.

Farshaad has a chain of business that's not shared in the videos.

I really enjoy Chris Fix. I think my favorite video of his is where he's trying to replace a wheel hub assembly and makes a montage to show how hard it was to get it off.
youtu.be/fe_WtKIKlYA?t=8m5s

More Skids popped up in my recommended list one day and I watch every now and then because they are local. I can't fucking stand car youtubers like dudeinblue because they count a camera pointed at them talking out of their ass for 10 minutes as "quality content".

It's mostly just vlog shit because nothing car related happens in WA unless it's July but they got good footage at the local drift circuit before the season ended.

youtube.com/watch?v=febW1huu8kE

also
>dat fisheye lens
classic sk8r shit man

BoostedBoiz for daily vids, n0elol, and Speed Academy for their Celica build.

>every review is positive
No they're not. They always mention negatives.
None of the reviewers liked the viper acr

noriyaro is a pretty cool dude. he snaps me on the reg

Onion and rodknock are getting better.

oh pls, they never actually rag on a shit car. they mind say some mildly negative things, but they'll always wrap them in positive and "well that was their intention" type of bullshit.

I've driven so many cars that had positive reviews and completely suck.

>mo vlogs
This board is 18 and older

Hey guys. There'll be another video before the new year. Pretty busy with work and family stuff right now.

Surprised anyone cares to be honest. Do you guys think I should remove my WAT and Veeky Forums related stickers?

I watch weird russian car channels, even though i can't speak a single word of russian

>smotraTV
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe1cE9oTEEw

youtube.com/watch?v=a25PkMz2Yhk

I just stumble onto them and watch their videos when im bored

sometimes i can kinda make up what they're saying by their gestures, but that's about it

If you ever become big you'll probably get shunned by Veeky Forums anyways

Jay Leno's Garage - It's high production quality and gets access cars that none of the other car channels have a chance of getting.

Superspeedersrob - He's rich but doesn't act like one of those pretentious assholes. He's cheap, down to earth, and actually seems like a nice guy in person.

1320 Video - Best street racing channel on YouTube and some decent drag racing vids, the rest is meh.

Scotty Kilmer - Straight to the point car repair videos, quirky old guy cam be funny, and his weekly car talk streams are great. Learned a ton from him.

That's about all I watch. Sometimes I browse other channels for content, but most of it is shit.

Bad Obsession Motorsport are pretty good. They don't upload often, but their build is pretty impressive.

youtube.com/user/badobsessionmsport