/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Salt Maiden Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor :

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Bounced:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.63fr4.63fr4.63fr4.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.61O4K.61O4K.63dO-.63dO-.67RXC.67RXC.67RXC.61LeE.61LeE.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.659nE.659nE.659nE.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_sQA.5_sQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 reasons why arisa is the best

>She is cute
>She is not a dyke
>Her class is fun to play
>She is the star of the show
>She is perfection

>mfw neutralcraft meta will be real next expac

sex with fenrir (who is a boy)

>Doing dailies
>Someone deploys Elana's prayer

Fuck this, I just quit.

Cant wait for the next patch nerfing that shit to 7pp

nice meme

>boy
i love this meme

>using inaccurate fanart as evidence
I love this meme
Fenrir is flat as a board because he is a boy

>People shitposting about Fenrir when she's not even in the fucking game

>she

>gbf fenrir
>not the original fenrir

>not Xmas themed again

I swear. Take your drama elsewhere. Post Charon, or any cute girls in red, asshole.

>localisation
Verdant Steward dot em pee three

No, I fucking hate Christmas. Its not even Christmas yet, eat shit.

Is Shadowverse the Dark Souls/Berserk of card games?

No, Magic is, because it is labyrinthine and complex and trying to play it without being really careful will probably see you dead.

Shadowverse is like, the down syndrome cousin of a line of white trash.

go back to your dead general hearthcuck

>Shadowverse is like, the down syndrome cousin of a line of white trash.
only if you play ungacraft

Magic is pretty simple dude. I think the word you're looking for is "depth", because the game is extremely easy to pick up and learn, which is a concrete goal of the designers in the first place.

Playing green in MTG is Berserk of card games.

>Hearthstone

No, thats also the down syndrome cousin. Just like Shadow is. You guys are twins.

Nigga, Magic isn't even that complex. If you want a real man's game, play Android:Netrunner. Compared to that game, Shadowverse and Magic are essentially the same.

Jew spotted

vampy spotted

vampyposters are a miracle of the universe

ルナの勝ちだよ!

mods are confirmed swordcraft players

>Magic is pretty simple dude
If you only want to learn the basic mechanics, sure. (And even then thanks to instants and etc. it's still more complicated than SV or Hurtstone). But it's a pretty complicated game if you're actually good at it.

>Reports doing work
Well, thats a new one

No, Magic is seriously one of the most intuitive games I've ever played. If you want complicated look at Yu-Gi-Oh, that game is one of the worst.

No, you're just unfunny.

Also no, Christmas is just a shit holiday.

That's a perk I guess.

uhh why did the mod randomly delete my post?

Why do you hate Jesus/Santa?

>ask for an aggro blood deck
>at least 3 people post their list and say it's good
>post any of the lists a day later asking for a review and literally every reply says it's complete shit and should be deleted

WHERE IS THE GOOD LIST SHADOWBABS

janitor mains ungacraft

Liza is better

cant hate something that isn't real

>Aggro Bats
>good

There's your answer, basically. The deck is so inconsistent, no definitive list exists.

but I didn't post anything against sword?

this is the universally accepted list

>Christmas
>Having fucking anything to do with Christianity

I bet you are fun at parties user.

We're talking about Aggro Bats, not Dirt rune.

>yugioh
>complex

heh

>Mods banning sword shitposting
>Reddit downvotes everything that is non sword related
>Playerbase in steam slowly but steady dying
>Nips are fucking angry at cygames for not nerfing sword
>Cygames forced to print AoE for everyone

>This is the year 20xx and everyone plays sword

if you play sword you should be ashamed, you are killing the game

Guys, how bad of a journey could be ranking up with DShift?
Tired of coin flips aggro decks

It is, and in a bad way. The game has the sloppiest, most nonsensical, and least coherent rules structure ever seen in a TCG.

enjoy your 40% winrate :)

>no dark general

Laddering with DShift can be a pretty damn terrible experience. The only way you're going to even have a chance against aggro decks or midrange decks playing aggressive is by including cards that'll brick you against your actual good matchups.

It has a 40% winrate on ladder for a reason.

It's intuitive in the basic how things play out in most cases yes, but as soon as you start breaking down things like layers or even more simple things like figuring out the optimal number and types of lands for your mana base, not to mention the actual lines of play and basic deck-type decisions, it becomes a whole different beast. I still think it's probably the best card game around rules-wise (though the actual card design has gone downhill a lot lately) and it is easy to get into, but it's not simple when you get down to it, especially compared to these games. I've seen a good number of professional commentators get things wrong when trying to analyse the gamestate and predict the next move (though I'm sure this happens in SV and HS too because commentators are hacks, but it's fairly common in Legacy events).

I've never played YGO so I can't compare, but from what I've heard it's bad-complicated, yes.

>no gun to shoot yourself

Probably doable at AA

>8 loss streaks
>almost derank to aa2

I'm tilting so hard. It's literally impossible to defeat Elana Seraph hybrid who have two Themis in turn 6 and 7. I guess I'm giving up getting to master.

No one who's ever seriously tried Yugioh would say that the game is shallow, it stands as evidence as to why complexity isn't necessarily a good thing. The amount of rules you have to learn just to start playing is ridiculous, before you even get into how much of a difference the wording in each fucking card makes and how things interact with each other.

That awful game needs to die and never be remembered, but no one should ever think it isn't complex.

Do you even priority chart?

If you're just randomly throwing Dark General into that deck list you're going to have a bad time.

You need to add aggressive kamikaze shit like Lykos over Killer Devil too.

>Cursebrand + Demonic Strike version
>not Flowerbed + Dark General

I also don't agree with putting a 3-mana tech card in extreme aggro. That's deck space better spent on other strong cards you want in your deck.

Looks like i might wait RoB Control Blood and or new Runes cards then

can I get a concede plz?

>meme general

No. That shit is dead most of the time.

>bawwww there is one class out there that can clear my cancerhime and aurelia

I hope you never get masters too, you don't deserve it

Like said you'll have a better time of it at higher ranks where slower decks are more common (also the reason why Ramp Dragon thrives up there) but yeah.

>"a thinking's man game"
>not "a thinking man's game"

wtf is a "man game", user? HotPokket

Did you just assume his archetype?

If you're running Lykos then you go all the way.
You cut the hordes and the barrages and forts and add marys and flowerbeds and shit while cutting the number of high cost cards form 3 to 2.

Suicide Blood is the possibly one of the most fun things in the game. You are on the edge of your seat for all 5 turns of the game.

thats my point, they just throw retarded effects that can barely mantain rules
its just not thinking what they're doing with their cards and trying to fix it somehow later by adding new rules that conveniently break others

Where does this even start?

Meme general wins the aggro and some midrange matchups while also not losing any stats for it's vengeance effect. It's fine.

If you don't have barrage then the forest matchup is almost an automatic loss

thanks koreanon

>about to dshift
>enemy drops summon bloodkin and vamp queen
>mfw Angelic Barrage
Next time, build an actual wall not this 1hp crap fence

I don't think that is fair. Yugioh isn't shallow, its just very different than pretty much every other TCG. You aren't limited by time based resources, like play points or lands; instead you are limited by card interactions. Half the fun of the game is coming up with weird combos, and pretty much every deck would be considered a combo deck in any other game. Its pretty much the perfect game for people who like playing decks like dshift.

>I also don't agree with putting a 3-mana tech card in extreme aggro
its pretty debatable, without it you probably gonna get fucked any time you face forest or banner

and i think demonic storm is way too slow so i don't even use it myself

This deck streaked at 20+ by a master player with 1500 wins in blood.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.63fr4.63fr4.63fr4.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.67WPs.67WPs.67WPs.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.61O4K.61O4K.63dO-.63dO-.67RXC.67RXC.67RXC.61LeE.61LeE.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.659nE.659nE.659nE.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_pFW.5_sQA.5_sQA

>in masters
>aka dshift land

>this is now the tg general

how it happened

Yugioh has a lot of issues but you definitely don't know what you're talking about. The game is actually very consistent with its ruleset and the developers know exactly what they're doing.

It just so happens that the ruleset is ridiculous to begin with and the company behind it is so evil that it makes Blizzard and Magic look like a charity.

>hurr shitposting is being deleted

Good. The mods are doing their jobs. Discuss the game without being a faggot.

It's called a typo

Has modding gone too far?

(Censored and waited several hours before posting because don't want to get banned by Cygames.)

Good, you just wasted 3pp

You dont understand what makes vamp queen good

Post rest of the cast too

>Pedo

send links

/hsg/ literally dead so all the shitposters run away here

Speaking of ramp
2 more genesis and? 2 Ironscale?

Go away

how you do it? post it or get banned, kid

H O W
O
W

>YGO
>MUH COMBO
>LITERALLY MUH EVEN BIGGER MINIONS SUMMON
defend cuck

WHAT'RE YOU DOING MAMA?

looks a little bit messy
i dont play dragon, but i see no curve there

I just use Bloodfangs instead of Flowerbed with Dark General. It works better to put yourself near vengeance, actually puts followers on the board, and helps with Vampy or Fortress.

awful deck

Take out Dragon Counsel. Put in another Wyvern Cavalier, max out Genesis, and take out one Fafnir. I would put in Fire Lizards, Angelic Barrage, or Imprisoned Dragon too.

Bloodfangs makes me irrationally angry. Whenever I read the card effect my brain shuts down over how stupid it sounds.

Now if only they'd delete the off-topic waifu shitposting.

swap unica for bell ringer, then get that ward that can only attack when evolved

basically, you need more fucking wards otherwise you gonna lose in 5 turns against aggro

Who are you quoting user?
Havent played yugioh since wind-up deck (?), shit got ridiculous when matches lasted less than 5 turns and pendulum was the final nail in the coffin

Only have nude art for Luna.
I'll make a guide once it's done. Her artwork is incomplete (missing legs).