calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

memechat for redditors and commies
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rpijUhMUozk
support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/207677966-Robinhood-Instant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for NVDA 2022 long term hold

(If you have above a million USD to invest)

who /PTNmoonmission/ here?

Pitch me PTN senpai

Anyone ASTI here? I heard there was huge potential in this stock.

hey whatzs up thats me

Who else is holding REXX? Should take off next week.

I am senpai. Holding until the next pump.

Man that was my first investment after getting Robinhood.

I sold that shit for like an 80% loss. It was MSTX tier. A great lesson though.

Advice to AMD holders

how strong are your hands?

If you want to hold until the next earnings report you can. Look at the total sale of the products they're in after black market to make your decision. If the sales are good the earnings report should be good, which means the stock should have another run up.

You own the stock now

Only in 200 shares but hoping it hits $1

Sitting on 3500 shares you are not alone

wtf do I do with my taxes?

Load up on DRAM around $1 set your sells at $2

Sitting on 1000 shares. I think it could easily come somewhere close to $1, if not beyond it.

Holding 1000 shares here, looking forward to next ER.

What meme should I buy on Monday, Veeky Forums?

bless

Why?

Whats up with this stock cant find much info out there

They have operations in the Permian Basin, which is where that treasure trove of oil was discovered recently. That's why TRCH and BAS mooned as well. There's also some kind of rumor about OPEC soon announcing a reduction in oil exports, which is good news for independent producers.
Basically, it's less about the stock itself and more about the sector + meme magic.

Looking to get into Robinhood. Does it have a minimum account balance to start trading, or can I just dump a few hundo into an account and go to town?

People are trading with $50 in their account frienderino.

Top stuff. I'm mostly just looking to put 50 at a time into penny stocks and get my feet wet a bit. Looking to start towards a finance degree next fall and I want a bit of market experience by then.

A wise plan.

Any suggestions for stocks? I'm thinking of putting into tech startups.

Do alot of DD. Don't just start meming. Look into a solid company and asses if they will make a profit. I'm watching ELF right now it's cosmetic but they are trying to appeal to millenials

Alright. Start with dividend companies for income first? The way things look, energy and manufacturing are going to boom under Trump.

Guys I would suggest your strategy here is to ride the coming commodity price increase. At the moment oil is trading at the lowest price it has ever been traded before.

Buying penny stocks in the energy sector will create gains once energy prices recover.

DRAM

While I wouldn't recommend trying to chase any memes, the sectors to watch right now are energy and biotech.

Dividends aren't really worth it unless you have a lot invested or you're not going to be paying attention to the market. If you want to actively trade like a couple trades a week or so, then play with some memes. Yoiu'll get burnt but you'll understand how to recognize breakouts in time. Create a TD account (you don't have to deposit money) and download thinkorswim, look up some technical analysis tutorials and go to town mi amigo.

Also buy htbx, its going to $4

Think I'll hop on HTBX next week. How high do you guys think the price will go?

What's really the cons of putting $100 into penny stocks then just sell it all once it doubles or triples it's value? why isn't everyone doing this instead? You can make like $500 a week if you're smart about it.

I think it may gain another 50 cents in run up to data release on the 30th.

Or it will get shorted into oblivion on Monday. We shall see.

What's driving the price up? Their cancer research?

>if you're smart about it

smart being waiting to sell when it gets at its peak, not when it starts to rise.
either way, if it's pennies if you sell right as soon as it's rising, you will still make a decent profit.

what do you do if they go down instead of up?

Dump and cry, I guess?

if they're valued at 0.05, I'm not really concerned about hitting rock bottom when they're already at Rock bottom. at that point you just need to be patient for them to go up.

ETRM

RNVA is a hot new meme

why do I have to wait until the 30th for my sales to go through and for me to get more buying power? should it really take that long?

Are you using robinhood? If your in a cash account its t+3 if you switch to instant you can use your funds instantly but ur saytrades are limited

That feel when deep in the memes

Tell me more an about commodities rebounding (no sarcasm.) Internationally, nationally?

Spoonfeed me please

Wtb

Live by the meme die by the meme

Ya dude you're right, the people on wallstreet have been doing it wrong all these years

$PTN moon mission confirmed, lads.

youtu.be/rpijUhMUozk

>ClayTrader

Sold my 1100 PHMD shares at 2.13 from 1.20. An hour later kept going to 2.60 but shit happens. Might keep going to $3 if some of you are bigger risk takers. Wish those that do get in luck in your gains.

das it mane, hey. hey. hey, buy dank meme's everyday. ayyyye lmao

never once said that, I asked for a con and you as well as the other three posters didn't provide any.

Im the one that first shilled PTN and RNVA. Unfortunately i sold PTN cause i needed the cash for another moon mission, but now im in again with 10k shares.

These are the stocks that will go Into orbit next week. Get in next week or be left on earth.

You dont need to believe me, just watch.

the con is obvious tho, penny stocks are crazy volatile. More times than not you will lose it all

(You)

what do you guys think RTTR is gonna do?

lmfao lose it all to what? they can't go below a penny. I'm not worried.

You're not gonna lose it all at once retard. You're gonna lose it slowly until its nothing while you chase meme missions and most likely fail. I guarantee you, you'll chase a jump only to have it drop 50% in the next few minutes. If by chance you get lucky, you'll be up maybe 30%.

If $100 is so little to you why even bother investing it into shit when you can invest $1000+ into guarantees?

Super fucking hyped for HTBX if (if*) their HS-110 and HS-410 data is good I can see double digit stock price.

They are flying out their lead investigator to a conference on Dec 6th to discuss the results.

Of course it'll probably just blow up in my face and turn my massive gains into massive losses. But for the moment i'm excited.

I'm exited too but I'm only going to gamble the gains I have made since Tuesday, that way worst comes to worst I break even on the bet.
ah fuck it, that's how you stay poor. All in, get rich, or die memeing!

got in for a small position right before closing bell. we'll see what happens.

Oh yea man. All next week I'm gonna be sitting on the company website slamming refresh during PM/AH and sell at a moments notice if data is bad.

>sold shares today
>won't get money back until the 30th

does it normally take this long? what gives

>they can't go below a penny
how that is so wrong.

seems like nobody on Veeky Forums knows much about OTCmarkets. kinda strange.

stocks trade all the way down to .0001

DRAM

>buy stock valued at .0001
>jumps up to .0002
>sell
oh wow now it doubled it's value

holy shit you're retarded

Bruh you got this figured out we will step aside now and let you to get to it! See you Monday.

Please be joking

I wouldn't do that with a penny stock. Maybe with the DIA but not a penny you'd get fucked big time.

bump

>HTBX
>tfw nobody listened
What did you all mean by this?

>when you don't get enough succc in discord and need to shitpost on the 4chins

>when you never make a pick you've gotten shit for and decide to give shit to a person getting retribution

>when you fall for the day trade biotech penny stock memes

actually people do that all the time with stocks that low. can't do it on robinhood tho.

when do you get more buying power from the shares you just sold? do I have to wait until the settlement date or will it come before that?

>If you want to hold until the next earnings report you can

No one is getting my 2000 shares until they pry them off my cold, dead hands

You'll have to report your gains/losses, as well as any income from interests and dividends..

is robinhood instant worth it? why or why not?

but only if it's over a certain amount, right?

I just want to go complete cocoon-mode and dump all my money into a dividend portfolio. In 2/3 yrs of just dumping my salary into it and living at home I can move out work and use the dividends as a second income. Is this possible?

I'm pretty certain you have to report all security sales (Schedule D).

You don't have to report interest if it's under $1.

Do you have more than 25k in it? If not then no. pdt laws will fuck you up if you have instant and try to play memes

anything is possible, it's whether or not you want to do it.

You need to tell yourself "I want to ______" and commit to it, and ask yourself "If I'm not doing it then why?"

>AXAS
>ZTO
>KNDI
>CX
>UNG
>HL

Buy as much of these 6 as you can. Check the graphs.

These will increase drastically.

Remember this.

When is this expected in Australia? Our brokerage fees are fucking high

I really hope bas and rexx do something I've finished every day this week in the red. A win would be good for morale here.

You're going to want to screencap this.

Consider these highly.

>HIGHLY IMPORTANT
>NASDAQ:CUBA

I'm sure you've all heard the news with Fidel Castro. Much to come.

Set a stop loss at $6.29, wait until 8:35 AM to see what happens, do not sell until it hits $7.

I recommend placing a buy order right now. Do not wait for pre-market.

What if it's all losses

No, but it would be stupid not to since you can deduct up to $3000 from your total income.

Who long term RTN here?
>Stephen Hadley
>Trump wants to beef up cyber security
> will likely use RTNCyber solutions.
>More defense spendimg etc.

Yes. To use your funds right away, you need to upgrade to Robinhood Instant. It comes with a day trade limit.

support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/207677966-Robinhood-Instant

Whats your target price on RNVA and PTN, holding both wondering when to sell

What's the reason they will go to the moon?

Why should I try to follow other moon missions when IDGX is poised for a full run on monday? You guys are talking 20-30% gains when this has the potential to hit another 100%. Where is the thought behind this stuff?

Is Monday the R/S of BAS?