/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Wizards and Witches have joined the awakened, and the winged Kibelius A costume is back in the store again! Pearl item gifting is still temporarily reinstated for the holiday season.
Latest patch notes: forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124507-patch-notes-december-21st/

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
Enjoy the holiday time with your family!

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60504783
bdo.mmo-fashion.com/maehwa-orwen-travel-clothes/
youtube.com/watch?v=41Y6xov0ppw
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4291&l=11486
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4291&l=3029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leg monster

Cute art.

thanks the original is here pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60504783

I'm a bit disappointed in the Maehwa outfits in all fairness. They're all too intricate and 'dazzling'. There's nothing really down to earth but still neat to look at.

Also, is it worth getting more pets? I've had this falcon for a long time now but that red panda looks too cute!

>tfw no /bdog/ drawfags

Maybe one day.

How do you like this? bdo.mmo-fashion.com/maehwa-orwen-travel-clothes/

I doodle sometimes, this ones old

Can I use grunil armor to repair the durability of grunil armor of iron wall?

yes

That looks pretty good! With some dyes I could make excellent use of that outfit. Thank you, user!

Last time posting this shit.
I'm giving a copy of the game to one new players who uses my guest pass and reaches level 40. Reply to this with an email if you use this last one and and are actually going to reach level 40. It's super fast to do, I promise.

5G72OPG-VPABB2U-JK986V9-47GSR

The "drawing" will be in roughly 15 hours but only one guy actually made it to 40 it's most likely just going to go to him

Yw but I hope you're fine with swiping since you have to pay for an equipment tailoring coupon to use it as an override and dye it.

Oh, dang. Well, we'll see then. Right now I'm just using this 7 day freebie I got for logging in.

How long does it take to grind from 50 -> 55?
Thinking about finally killing mobs so I can get the camel mount.

If you can use olvia channels, probably about 6 hours give or take.

2-5hours

What's a good and safe item from the Pearlshop to gift to another player? I was thinking about the Noel outfit but won't that be boring to have now after Christmas?

jesus that's much faster than I remember it taking people
thanks!

wat

the softcap got increased to 56, thats why

Kibelius A

Underwear for your favorite sluts

I've got like 17 pairs of panties so count me out if I'm your favorite

Who are you all

why's it matter

Maybe one of those carriage skins or horse outfits? I'm not really sure what you mean by safe. An item the player will find both neat and useful? Maybe get them a pet!

pets

Actually could I get a pet please? any pet, I only have pengu, and would really help me to have another one senpai name: Ohvi

By safe I mean like something that probably anyone can need and wants. It's a bit of a chance to buy undies or outfits because they might already have them

Pets are probably your best bet.

Well, I think pets seems safe? They have good bonuses and the red panda is too cute!

Also, question. I found a Sharp Black Crystal, do I save it? My character became very happy and jumped in the air upon finding it. And I found it while chopping a tree near Heidel.

post more

Pets, maids, horse/boat skins, maybe artisan's if you know they enchant their own stuff

ERP valk? muslim? where are you? the current avatarfags are all just slutposting and its quite horrible desu

can we have some normal avatarfags in this general? can we leave this bad semi-nude pictures of your ugly characters out of this thread please?

lmfao

Post dye jobs
Give others recommendations on how to improve it

So why are you all still playing this pay to win shit with no content

what else could I be watching/doing?
every game is shit, but here I can still progress AFK or semi afk, so it feels kinda nice to buy pay2win shit with little effort, even if it adds up to nothing in the end, pretty much the same as anything else in life really.

How shitty is this game? I'm bored and looking for a game to try.

Daijobu?

not with that attitude

To make you ask why i do it.

Imagine wow without raids, and with pop up like San Francisco rush on the N64, then imagine any kind of progression is based on RNG or spending real money, add the waifus of vindictus/wakfu, the lifeskills of mabinogi, the stupid energy system of archeage, and musou combat mechanics. Then shake it a bit with western European fantasy and you have BDO.

Sounds fun.

>Imagine wow without raids,
That right there is enough for me, fuck instance raiding and fuck dungeons, i just want to play lineage 2 with modern graphics to be honest, and this game is the only thing that comes close.

busy exploring

> the stupid energy system of archeage
There's nearly nothing that costs energy anymore. Just gathering and other stuff which you barely need to do. It's nothing like Archeage's energy.

Goat Mountain is comfy

I like it, but perhaps let the orange return in a couple of more places, perhaps the orb of the staff, lining on the armor or the fur

>imagine wow without raids
but its absolutely nothing like wow at all

thats what makes the game so good

>energy system of archeage
nah, way more lenient

guest pass/trial nigger.

Guest passes for anyone interested:

2LVH0NF-EDKOL0P-IINUL80-09QEN
S1K4TP2-BJBPU0I-3KNHVIO-AOVV2
565HOLS-01OAQ29-QAJCJ89-N05O6
PS9R2GN-82MUDBK-R9O5TPT-6ED2D
96U82EK-GDU9AD1-BM3GJOT-FCAPP
S8KBK8M-8QPMR6Q-7HGUG0Q-350F8
OTNAQ1Q-A88859N-8RSVMNT-LN0OS
V23F8EG-2VP2CGT-6FOMQUF-ORHPI
AI36K7O-9KA51GN-MTJ1TBS-96R2R
SBBKG25-2H7FSAL-CFTE0LE-969M6

naruto pls go

>sudden urge to rename my nin to LordNarutoUchiha

Xx_LordNarutoUchihaHD1337Elite_xX

imagine destroying a guild in gvg with that name and it keeps poping up. leader screaming "KILL NARUTO GO FOR NARUTO"

How the fuck does the market work for non pearl items?
>have an item notification on
>get a notification
>item never shows up
>get a new notification saying someone bought it
It's not the pre-bid message either, I get that sometimes too but understand why I never see the item in that case

ahhahahaha

if the item skips preorder phase (=rng or doesn't have preorders at all), the itme will appear on the market after 10-15min from the notice, then you can buy it

the notification someone bought it is they preordered it with the highest price and you never had a chance

Pretty sure you're both retarded.
There are two different notifications, one that explicitly says preorder, and one that doesn't.

How do i make PROMPTO aaaaaaaaaaaaAA

Digging the new skin tones

Is that you DarkSylvanas?

Is that supposed to be someone?

kawaii y/n

I once got into a party with someone named DarkSylvanas. Thought it might've been you.

I'm too classy for that name

what are you
>doing
>playing(class)
>listening
>next big upgrade
>pearl store item you want to buy
>feeling

>doing
purifying water since im too lazy to actually play but need silver
>playing
ranger awakening
>listening
youtube.com/watch?v=41Y6xov0ppw
>upgrade
kzarka to +15
>pearl store
nothing
>feeling
the low after the high you get after pulling an all nighter

>processing while watching tv
>irrelevant because filthy lifeskiller
>tv
>do outfits count as upgrades?
>considering getting a cat to breed with my other cat so my hawk can go to the top of my pet list and sit on my shoulder
>empty

kawaii yes but it's also noisy as fuck. she has the expression and look of a girl that has just turned 18 and is sitting on a casting couch for facialabuse

change the gold to a dimmer/whiter color yellow, its really obnoxious right now

So I am nearing 56, is there a certain build I should be using for pve on my maehwa? Also should I not use some skill points due to my awakening?

You get a free skill reset once you get awakening

inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4291&l=11486

fucked up
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4291&l=3029

thank you very much

You went for the big animu eyes but she looks really surprised, i suggest either trying to push the lower eyelid a bit up or making the iris a bit bigger? she can be pretty cute but you have to fix this surprised expression.

The main outfits colors are too flat, dye the shorts slightly darker if possible. Swap the pitch black on the accessories for something a bit lighter since its losing a lot of detail.

>doing
Nuffin'
>playing
Sorceress
>listening
Nuffin'
>next big upgrade
Ogre ring I guess
>pearl store you want to buy
Key Sleeve outfit
>feeling
Tired ;_;

Do me.

>dripping mascara

I don't even play this game but I decided to check out the company's facebook page and there is some serious autism in third world countries

>Swap the pitch black on the accessories for something a bit lighter since its losing a lot of detail.
That is most likely due to the the horrible house lighting this game has

Looks a bit better, but I think darker pants would help. Titjob material / 10

Is that mascara texture a custom one?

Moms are not for lewd!

No it's all vanilla.

Is it sorceress only? I don't see it in tattoos or makeup...

It's possible, I've no idea

Does someone want to level a new character together? I was thinking of following the 1-50 speedlevel guide, so having someone to talk and have some fun with would be appreciated

More please imgur maybe?

I am so glad they are keeping them away, i play EU and i was pleasantly surprised that most people can actually speak engish in this game.

Same here my man. We still get some spanish speakers in burgerland over here but they tend to stick to their own guilds and out of general chat.

BDO killed MMOs for me. I will never be able to have fun playing a tab targeting MMO ever again. Combat and aesthetics of this game are out of this world (ignoring all the degenerate mtx costumes). Pity that the game declined the moment they patched Mediah.

i dunno man
i see french and german RP in local chat fairly often

There's no way your makeup got that messy without dicks involved.

I see them too but generally speaking almost every person i spoke to so far mostly in grinding spots was able to communicate pretty well, in other mmos especially free ones i usually get some inane weird languages thrown at me, maybe i've been lucky i don't know.