Scratches

Hello lads
My sister recently drove this nice scratch into my car. I know the paint is scratched, but also the fender has a bump there. I have bought paint to fix it up a little, but what can I do about the bump? I saw something with hot water here once, anybody can tell me something about that?

gonna need some pics of sister

pics of your sister or you did the scratch.

Yeah gonna need to see pics of your sister for research purposes

Gonna have to see them nudes of your sister to determine whether she's pretty enough not to kill for fucking up your whip

OP better post pics of sister or you ain't gettin any help from us anons

>it was my sister guys really it wasn't me

God i hate this board

Not much you can do. Try to push it from other side if you can and maybe It'll get a little better.
Hot water can work when you have dent in the middle of the panel. You can google how to fix table tennis balls, same principle.
Clean this really good, dry it and degrease, because scratches like this are fucking annoying and corrosion loves them.
You have to live with it or pay someone to patch this up and paint whole element, if ots even possible.

post pics of your sister

This place is the /b of cars. Cancer.

what does your sister look like? post pics

welcome to Veeky Forums user

If u want to fully get rid of the bump you will need pull it out, fill the little bits, prime and paint.

The fact you can't fade it anywhere since this looks like thhe rear wheel makes it a shit job to do.

This process will only work if you post pics of your sister, OP

Ill try that out. Didn't even have corrosion in mind.
I bought a paint set for cars and Ill see how much I can do with that.

I had a dent like that a few months ago. What you need to do first is post pics of your sister, then i'll help you fix it.

Definitely gonna need to see some picturef of her

Like the other user said, corrosion is a big concern here. I would suggest taking it to a professional smash repairs place and having them touch it up for you if you care about your ride. Personally I'd also make who ever caused it foot the bill for the repairs. Could you show me a photo of her so I can determine the best course of action?

What do her feet smell like OP?

just use oil base paint and patch it up before it rust.

You're thinking of the blow dryer and computer duster trick. You first heat up the bump (only works on metal) with a hair dryer, then you use computer duster while holdinh upsideown and itll pop right out. Your best bet is to get the bumper off and sent it to a vehicle body reconstruction service. If they can recon it itll be very cheap. If you have to replace the bumper then you're fucked.
t. Collision shop employee

Wait a minute, thats a quarter panel, not a fucking bumper. You're fucked. Its extensive body work, or a quick cover up for you. Drive better next time.

Yeah, thats the rear wheel. I'll try and cover it up as best as possible, thanks.

>ut what can I do about the bump?
Look up past archived threads about PDR or paintless dent repair. It still uses paint, but not in the traditional paint method of an expensive body shop that repaints a whole panel for one scratch.

PDR tools are sold at harbor freight. Videos are on youtube. It's actually a highly skilled semi-art because metal stretches even more if dents are not reversed in a certain order. However, your damage looks pretty easy to fix with PDR by an amateur.

Another issue is how the scratch got there. Was it due to hit and run or not?

Go to body shop, get a quote.

$500 worth of damage easy.

Those are dents, and hot water isn't gonna do shit. There are kinks in there that can't be fixed by hitting it from the back too. Only way to properly fix it is to either fill it up with Bondo, (cheap) or cut it out and put a new panel there (expensive and hard)

Paintless dent repair guy could get most of that out.

1.) Put water on stove and bring to a boil.

2.) Post sisters tits.

>My sister recently drove this nice scratch into my car.

What did your sister hit to do that metalwork damage?

Another vote for PDR. You'd be surprised at what a skilled PDR pro can do.

That sounds good, I'll look into that.
She hit a rock.

Your damage is pretty small and a candidate for PDR followed by a little touchup paint. Applying touch up paint is nicely described in past archived posts. The stupid body shops always want to paint the whole panel for any small damage and that is damn expensive.