/lidg/ Let It Die general

Previous Thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

>FAQs
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/3xTc44R5 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check that rewards box for your free Tryptwhateverthefuckitscalled Z!

I logged in just to get these.
I also got a gambleshroom as a login reward.
Is this thing going to get me killed?

read the description

Probably not. Unless you use it in a stupid place.

post man eating while on fire

Kero Kero

Eating near scorpion is better

I wonder what happens if you eat it near a scorpian IN YOUR BASE

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/edit#gid=0

now that's just unfortunate

Now that's what I like to call, BIG DAMAGE!

Is it one use only?

hasususus

>Still not fixing the gaming convention in spite of repeatedly being told his shorthand is stupid and agreeing people complaining about it made sense.

>Reach floor 11 after a cycle of farming for T2 materials
>3 or 4 minutes into the floor hear an alarm sound while I'm picking up an item
>Before I can move a Jackal teleports behind me and shoots me for 7,000 damage
Simply epic.

>wake up and check the game
>got attacked by 8 California cunts
Fuck me for being German I guess
I'm gonna go and join the team with the least players fuck it

>it's a never finding two fucking copper wire mountain episode

red pill me on 5 star Skill Master you cuckolds.
He has like 6k hp how is this shit useful?

because you can just specialize him however you want

with enough decals he can be literally anything especially with decal stacking

as well as having more utility functions as well

though hes is only really good if you have a metric ton of premium decals

You're too dumb to know how to utilize him. Should just climb the tower til you learn instead of abusing shrooms.

yea but his hp is ass and you will get one shot in 36-39

I beat the game already senpai you cant beat high floors without abusing shrooms retard.

Cooked Fishy Fungus is pretty great.
Leaves haters confused long enough to eat just about any string of attacks with zero retaliation

then get decals you retard

>get decals
>no decals which grants use 10k hp

???

heavy tank you dip

you dont even need that much hp considering how much you can just abuse invincibility shrooms

or just upgrading your armor

WE'LL FIGHT
UNTIL WE FALL

WE'LL RISE
TO TAKE A STAND

You're retarded. I play LS and attacker who both have shit HP and have never run into a situation of worrying about their low HP.

If you abused mushrooms then you shouldn't be so autistic to not know how to use them to keep you alive or better yet not get hit at all. The games mechanics are pretty simple to avoid getting hit by standard enemies.

there is a shitton of locked no valve blocks in 31+

guys, whats a devraid

Rumor has it, if you have max fridge (10 fighters) of the same rank (so 10 fighters 3, 4 or 5 stars) there's a chance a dev raid, usually named YTYMk@ etc, will appear when you go to raid.

Whichever one of you decides to raid that cancerous fuck SabinFigaro95, make sure you bring nine brainshrooms, because that faggot went full cancer with top tier Agamemnon set on fully maxed T5 defenders decked out for defense, outfitted with T3 red hot irons and fire rods.

What's the best dev raid to aim for? I'm rank 64 with a couple of rank 5 fighters. Should I just go for 10 rank 5s and cheese the dev raids?

Turtleshroom makes your attacks groggy very easy and has been great for raids. I send expeditions just for it.

I couldn't tell ya, I'm working on doing dev raids myself. need to expand fridge first. All I know is that they always have 10k in KC and SPL.
And something about you can't do lower ranked raids if you have higher ranks unlocked. Ie, no rank 3 raids if you unlocked tier 4

There's no such thing as "aiming for" for you any more. The second you buy next tier fighter, in your case 5, you can't go back any more.

Also there's no such thing as cheesing dev raids, they've all got nine fighters with top tier defense that just love to fucking dodge, you'll run out of the time before you can even take them out if you expect making them groggy with your attacks.

One other thing, I'm pretty sure they have the Yotsuyama group symbol as their Team symbol.
The symbol you have before choosing a team.

Oh okay thanks. Going to have to make a shooter then it feels like

Just beat Crowley. Whats the best and worst dice roll you can get ?

weird visual bug on my end: disappearing sword but still usable and disappearing helmet.

this happening for anyone else?

>The second you buy next tier fighter, in your case 5, you can't go back any more.
You actually can rank yourself down by deleting fighters.

The pink ones, it's annoying.

Nope, I checked that when I got T5s for the first time, you can't.

Anyone keeping track of pages and stamps? I'm trying to 100% collectibles.

t. floor 10-20 player

Weird, it worked fine when I deleted a T4 to rank down to T3, my friend even did the same thing. Maybe it's specific to T5.

Or it coulda been a bug they stealth fixed. Hopefully someone who's still early on can test it when they hit their next tier.

RISHEN TO DE MUSIC FOLIBOTE

Don't listen to that guy, I've got a rack of 10 T5s and I'm finding rank 70 dev raids for 30k KC/SPL
They've all got top tier armour and love to spam dodge though so I just abuse poison or brainshrooms for the first four before taking out the banks and booking it

another bug, dropped snail to get poisoned. picked him back up but was unable to store/eat.

Huh? We were talking about whether or not it was possible to rank down by deleting fighters, it had nothing to do with dev raids.

Also, I'm rank 70 and I rarely get a dev raid to show up. Are you Cali? Most of the people on my list are Cali, so other regions might not be filled up enough yet to get rid of dev raids for you.

Speaking of dev raids we all get more if we're all on the same team. California has the most rank 70s and thus the least competition.

Can you change team?

>Don't listen to that guy, I've got a rack of 10 T5s and I'm finding rank 70 dev raids for 30k KC/SPL
What're you a fucking moron? We're not talking about that you illiterate piece of shit.

you can spam roll to end the fire earlier dumbass

Once for free and some kill coins to change after.

I'd like to see it desu, if that's the set whose helmet turns into the Mask of Aard

should I become a cali pothead

Any use for gambleshroom beside listed effects?

If you want frequent wars (2 death metals) and dev raids.

I joined UK because game not out in my country. Am i fucked up with constant UK loses ?

You probably get raided a shitton more though, by people who want to gain some ground on whatever that pre-war competition bar is

Or not, if there are more people like me who avoid raiding Cali fags because they've probably already got highly invested defences because of war

PSA: taster passes give you an extra daily login bonus.

I got a king mantis decal (20 percent more splithium/four star) from it. So the taster day passes are useful for more than just free elevators and raids.

At rank 70 I get raided 1-2 times a day only usually revenge raids from the wars who die to my single defender. It confuses me when diamond rank players raid me since they most likely have dev raids but they might not because they aren't in California.

Yeah it's kind of annoying you can't get those any other way. I haven't used any of my 9 passes.

So do I just have shit luck or is vegetable oil the rarest 2 star material? Excluding metals.

Nah you're right
Annoying because tier 3 crude oil is fuckin everywhere

Is there a similiar chest for farm like 22f in Kawabe on the 30-40 floors ? I want that sweet fire machete

Yes but the boss is easier.

Koshi-Yama (32F) Wakaba (35F) Yataka-Cho (38F)

38 is probably the quickest route from the 39 elevator

Thanks

38 is the best but you will fight like 5 guys 1vs1 with double rapier

>Jackal siren goes off for the first time

You're missing Jin-Die at Kaga being a source of War Ensemble Green.

What are you talking about?

Anywhere I can find scorpions next to an elevator?
Farming Red GOTO

Am I missing something? How to capture fighters? 50 raids and not a single knockdowned enemy.

Ta

man how fucking rare are bronze skill shrooms I have like 6 gold and 8 silver and zero bronze fuck this

>What are you talking about?
None of your fucking business.

That's happened to me a few times. Had to restart the game to make them show up again.

Try Jackson's arena and side floors in the teens.

Guys l just waked up, what's happenin' with michigan? Christmas war?

I wish the wandering Gyakunfunsha would buy items.

roleplay somewhere else faggot

He can't guarantee the professional quality grade of his items if they are just from some unprofessional mook like you.

what a pro thing to say

>Go withdraw funds from my rewards box so I can buy gear
>After taking out the last one I get a connection error
>Game won't connect anymore
I guess I won't be seeing that money when I start it up again tomorrow.

Wow, upvoted and subbed! Have some gold :D

you mashed x too quickly user, you crashed the servers

frick off

That's racist.

Is there a picture of Tetsuo with a Santa hat yet?

Where can I find a DOD Green chest? I know it's going to be 11-19 but does someone know the specific place to look?

Has someone found the armor set that gives discounts yet?

Go to Hachiyanma (20f) and take it down to Chitose-mei (19f). I don't know if the chest spawn is gone for this rotation though, I remember one guy saying if Chitose-mei connects to something else that isn't Nora it might not have the trap room, but that's where I usually farm. I believe Seyane or Nokejiri also has one but I'm not 100% sure on that

>Armor set that gives discounts.

There's no such thing, armors only give defense stats, they don't have passive abilities, this isn't souls ya fukken mongoloid.