/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Femroe Edition

>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oRcinjPxDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mumu gc

Ravana Extreme
Aether
Let's do it. I know you guys are bored . .

I get 0/2/0

Let's pick another language.

Succ

See

>instances
>6:30am
I understand ff14 is kinda sorta a worldwide thing, but cmon. even wow has a hard time mustering up an LFR this early

No. I am a real American.

It's almost 4 am

I have to sleep before I lose control of my life and start making pudding...

Why are Au Ra such assholes?

if you were a product of a dragon raping your mother you would be an asshole too

under the table succ owo

best edition

Renko will you cuddle me...

oh shit we a new thread
#
Maybe I am just very protective of this small server, there's not a lot of xivgers here so I wouldn't want no grownman drama to ruin the peace. It doesn't bother me that people wrp really, I just want my "hometown" to remain peaceful, don't want this to be EU Balmung.

One more day for the Christmas glamour.

Man, dragons are the real assholes if they're merchandising that time they assaulted some dude's mom. Even worse when you consider the size of dragons, the t-shirt logos are hard to miss.

I appreciate you gave the shark a cigar and stand for it.

Eppdeer

i'm not ;w;

What's with people saying they're too shy to talk to people?
It's a fucking video game.

odin is where some of the degenerates come from, friend

xth for femroes

Still 1/0/1

Fuck off of Veeky Forums, normalfag.

2 DPS que up for rav ex

I understand that, but at the same time the majority of people who erp, especially on smaller servers, do it as a casual thing, not as the main reason they play the game. Plus, the whole autistic drama shit is pretty much a balmung thing. Also Odin and Shiva have quite a lot of lewdsters on them.

dunno maybe

want to give some?

I came from Odin but Balmung is what corrupted me... namely being approached by a really fucked up guy in Saint.

Haven't played in a long time, Is Gilgamesh a decent server?
I'm an artist who hopes to draw lewds of peoples characters, what server would be best to shill on?

Where can I find all these Lewdsters? From my experience they all keep it to themselves.

Why only maybe... I thought Renko was sweet...

>Removes his EBs heart
>Hits on Rania

You'll be bored to death with drawing sameface futacats on Balmeme, and Gilgamesh has more /d/-tier lewdsters. Pick your poison.

Regarding Beast Tribe quests, am I allowed to accept and finish a quest on my level 60 then swap to my level 50 to turn in or do I have to do the entire thing on my level 50?

Really?

Balmung for sure if you can get in.

I generally keep it to myself as well unless I really fancy someone.

My opening line when I whisper someone is, "Hey, lemme eat your ass."

Play a Face 1 malera and pick up mooncats.

the latter

>Heavensward
>there is only one sward jobs

>Stormblood
>there is at least two sward jobs
>a distinct lack of blood and weather related jobs

What's the best way to cover the gay windows in personal rooms?

Speaking of Odin and lewd people, do members from the FC "SA" erp? Most of them play c@s with slutty glamours, and you actually don't see slutty glamours that often on Odin.

post an example user

hey me too

True, true. Honestly though, if people want to do content and non lewd stuff as well on Odin I'll be happy to include you all in the small linkshell we have, though I won't be home until late 28th.

Raptor, Ninja and Coco do.

I was on Odin for a long time.

Is now an ok time to resub? Is there anything to do for someone who quit a while after deep dungeon released?

There is no better seat than someone's face.
Yeah, it's a good time to resub.

get excited about garo crossover fucking faggots youtube.com/watch?v=_oRcinjPxDY

I put on a smile but I'm dead inside.

Give it a few weeks. There's a new patch due out last half of January, I'd resub a week or two before it drops so you can situate yourself and get ready for the new content.

Woah I did suspect that those people actually did it.
I should really start to glamour less slutty so people will not mistake me for an ERP'er I guess, even tho I enjoy dressing in fancy slutty gear

My body is so ready

All I want for christmas is more butt from ada

Merry Christmas everyone.
Have you been naughty or nice this year?

same

I wanna die

most of the people here are from balmung, what do you think?

All I want for Christmas is that Ada highlander album...

What if I was pretty neutral

Who else is spending their christmas alone?

Why am I even alive

I kind of hope they all have been naughty but in the best way possible.

Does this look like the face of mercy?

i might deliver on if you were a good boy this year

Gonna get naughty on your ass

Post butt, i'll appreciate it for you user

Me. What up, friend?

Looks like the face of someone about to cut me.

Why not.

Suffering at work and looking forward to a nonexistent christmas dinner. Followed by more work.

Yep. I was meant to work today but apparently not. I'll be spending tomorrow alone too, thankfully

I've been pretty okay, thanks Solta.

I don't see any balls.
Where are the balls?

What balls

I want to FUCK Lakshmi

THEY STOLE THEM?

That's a good butt. What would I do without you

best thing coming in 3,5, thank you based yoshi

I'm not santa but neutral leans more towards "nice"
You've never been near my ass
>Solta
For some Christmas Eve is already over, like yourself. Was it a good one?

there's a first time for everything

I have half an hour left until Christmas Eve is over...
But yes! I've been good and sleepy for the most part.

Live Letter summary?

We gettin RDM and swimming. No second class announced. Please look forward to it. Also spiderman is samurai.

GIVE
ME
THAT

That was the keynote, not the live letter.

Dun Scaith will start as an airship battle against Deathgaze before you actually reach the location.

Omega Weapon is the new 8 man raid in Stormblood and it will have three difficulties.

The new 24 man raid series is called "Return to Ivalice".

There will be swimming and diving now. Many bodies of water in 2.0 regions now allow swimming. Diving is exclusive to 4.0 regions (I think) and has gathering nodes and NPCs under the water. There is no combat in the water.

Red Mage is a new job. It is a hybrid melee and ranged job that has you chaining spells in ranged form, dashing in to attack in melee form, and then jumping backwards to go back to casting.

The new exploratory mission will completely replace Diadem. In this new location there are giant raid bosses that spawn once certain conditions are met. Apparently not too dissimilar from FATEs.

>Apparently not too dissimilar from FATEs.
So mindless bosses with lots of HP and deadly auto-attacks? It's like they didn't learn a damn thing from old diadem!
Nothing else about 3.5?

UNDER THE SEA

no, like behemoth, odin, etc

>So mindless bosses with lots of HP and deadly auto-attacks?

I think it is more similar to the big boss fates like Coeulregina, Odin, and Behemoth.

>3 raid difficulties

How does that work, just entry level raid outside of normal before savage?

I wonder if you can jump into savage instantly.

knight of ishgard seeking cute cat to lovingly throw in the dumpster pst

It is "story", "normal", and "savage"

So mindless bosses with lots of HP and deadly auto-attacks and a signature move.

Did they say what normal will be?

Or is story no drops and normal has the current prototype gear?

Hopefully normal is in between the current 2 raid difficulties, and savage gets a bit harder.

Shit, what did I miss? Imgur it, please?

AHL ITS YULE AND ALSO WAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS

They said nothing about 3 difficulties, that was just yoshi mentioning that in the previous fanfest as a possibility, but nothing more.

i've been up for like 4 hours look at you being lazy, get your shit together already...

Dun Scaith looks pretty cool.

Hey man I am eating yule fold, visiting family friends and gravestones. Ive done a ton!

No i'm keeping this butt it's my christmas present

All the 24 man raids look cool.