/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

No one wants to make a new thread Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Marville. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Week 3 of the A-Force event. You can release America Chavez from her frozen dildo prison, and get Rouge Spider-Woman and FemLoki costumes. Spider-Woman is on sale, and you can also get UltraWaifu Sif as well.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/56237/malekith-brings-eternal-winter-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/1rMMcare

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1rMMcare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was just going to wait till after Christmas to make a new one. Too many people on vacation to keep it alive right now, it seems.

During America's level up missions
It's revealed that Odin has a list of each of the villains we've fought in the order they appeared. The last one is Thanos

Also, got everyone upgraded to Lv 6, the Max. If you're playing with the hack you can just hit the level up thing. It'll display a shard amount but the next screen will show it as free. Here's the totals:

>Chavez
Atk: 1219; HP: 3652

>Iron Man
Atk: 230; HP: 690

>Whor
Atk: 640; HP: 1920

>Loki
Atk: 1252; HP: 3761

>Shulkie
Atk: 620; HP: 1860

>Singularity
Atk: 650; HP: 1950

>Spider-Woman
Atk: 1228; HP: 3679

>Wasp
Atk: 590; HP: 1770

So it looks like with current spreads, Spider-woman, Loki and Chavez are your strongest fighters

Yeah I was kind of thinking this too. Or at least I knew I didn't have it in me yesterday to keep it bumped so I didn't make one.

>It's revealed that Odin has a list of each of the villains we've fought in the order they appeared. The last one is Thanos
Which means Thanos is end game content that we'll never get. Although I noticed they didn't mention how many villains there were in total.

>If you're playing with the hack you can just hit the level up thing. It'll display a shard amount but the next screen will show it as free.
I should get around to fixing that. Also got free skipping to work for rent buildings, so if you people want they can stock pile Fury coins.

FYI, if you fight Malekith too much, the game glitches and thinks he's Ronan.

Is that Loki with the leaderboard costume or waifu Loki?

Iron Man basically exists just to steal RNG rankups from the other characters. What a fucking waste.

Wait, so they use the same plot point twice? Cause I got that list plot in Rogue Spider-Woman.

Nah, they'll do Thanos as a movie tie in. It just means that they have no idea what to do after that. Instead of some over arching storyline about predetermined boss battles and time fog mysteries, we'll just be getting random events with random villains.

WaifuLoki

AH no, its SW's, I was mistaken. I started doing all the quests at the same time.

Thank God Lady Loki isn't a story mission, because these crown drops are so fucking random when you need 48 of them.

She's a requirement for Captain Marvel but it looks like you have until the end to get her.

On reddit the reps have said that it's intended to be fully unlocked during episode 4. I guess they couldn't think of a costume for each week.

bump

So we gotta pay to see that dialogue? Anyone got screencaps?

Damn it, it's hard to tell the difference between the numbers of these screenshots sometimes.

Was the user who shipped these two ever in this thread, or did he stick to MFFG?

Must have been in MFFG

You rock user

>The drop rate on Loki's crowns
>Need a fuckton of them
I'm getting two per 8 hour mission. The drop rate is either fucked or FemLoki is freemium.

>It was clearly written
Her spider powers include carbon dating ink on the fly?

I'm not that user, but I totally ship them too

Does she mention how many other names were on the list?

It's part of stock spy super-powers; I honestly thought the note was really crumpled and used, or the paper looked older than what Asgard paper usually looks like.
No, that's the weird thing when I saw it, she just says that there's a list of villains we've fought, and that the last one on that list is Thanos.

You should trash that. I got 3 on a 6 hour mission earlier and a few short, like 15 minutes, missions with one (didn't last more than two in a row though so it may have been a fluke).

I got more than 1 once.
Every other mission had only one, even 8h heroics.

Not that I'm getting it anywhere soon with 16 furs needed.

I'm actually surprised there's not more Lady Loki stuff getting posted. People have been wanting her for months, and now she's her its been mostly quiet.

She's made it the Loki model glitchy as fuck, I imagine there's not much that doesn't look retarded for people right now

I'm like two weeks from unlocking her given these shitty ass drop rates.

At least from what I can tell from the clothes shop they fixed the cloak from going through her legs. Maybe they'll fix the rest eventually.

The walking animation seems to be fixed, the rest are still bugged. I think it's cause they made the cloak a solid model, instead of something with joints and some weight in it.

wake up bump

We should troll the reddits discord. Links on those assholes sub

There's no fun in that, the only place more cucked than reddit is the reddit discord

Troll how?

Raid

Jessica actually has combat animations.

Her model also blocks you from seeing Chavez' shark attack animation. You'd think they'd QA this shit

Does it strike anyone else as weird that the whole Incursion thing happens in the last half of Singularities missions without a lot of fanfare?

Isn't that what Pym's general story arc is about? I wish they'd set up a way to review old dialogue or cutscenes. Wonder if there's any other hints we've missed

Is that scientifically possible?

God, I'm so tired of everything ending with Thanos.

You'd be surprised just how cucked one can get

He's getting close to becoming the biggest Avenger villain, up there with Ultron and Kang.

That's what happens when all your good characters' movie rights belong to Fox.

MOVIE SYNERGY

Kang seems like the sort who'd be responsible for temporal and dimensional devastation of this nature.

Wondering if they'll drop the character crate for Christmas

Wonder if they'll give us some sort of actual free Christmas present.

>jews
>free
>Christmas
You know the answer to that senpai

Jews are jews, even on christmas.

They gave us Mockingbird though, shit character she may be.

I can see biggest in terms of threat, but not if we are talking about pure arch-enemy for them; when was the last time he went up against a main Avengers group, Infinity? Even then, he just doesn't fight the Avengers themselves often enough to really get compared to people like Kang or Ultron.

Does CWII count?

Do you want it to count?

Standard question: is 1.8.0 hack in the paste in the latest one?
With all these dying threads it's hard to remember

I'm not sure if it's the latest one but it's working for me.

There's a 1.8.1 hack. Check one of the previous threads

Thanks

Chanukah present?

Ultimates & A-Force weren't the main Avengers group, technically.

Which one's the main Avengers team right now? Uncanny or All-New?

Or the new Avengers team that Spidey is funding?

At the time it was Uncanny or ANAD, depending on who you asked.

Now, it's adjectiveless, with Spidey.

Isn't Deadpool funding that team?

Deadpool is/was funding the Uncanny team, but it's kinda up in the air in with the current arc.

I do like how we've hit the point where every team is now funded by different people, but they're all running as THE Avengers. Fuck man, Roberto's team was GOAT

lol

Where'd storytime user go? I'd like to know the background of Singularity.

The Lady Widow is here.

he explained last thread

Anyone know what the requirements are for America's costume?

I think it's just beat streak 8 and the drops are there

user you're replying to, I don't, considering that's just a one issue thing, I'm thinking more like arc villains, people who consistently fight the Avengers.

This is really all the background I can give you without actually doing either A-Force comics; they seem rather sparse on who/what Singularity is other than sentient cosmic force, you probably got more through this game coherently.

While I was looking for images for this, I now understand why that user ships Nico/Singularity, because they were all touchy-feely in the Secret Wars A-Force, Singularity even kisses Nico at one point, on the cheek.

Thanks user

According to TinyCo you're supposed to get America before Lady Loki. You need to get America to progress to episode 4 next week. You don't need Lady Loki and can slowly work on her next week too.

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
>pastebin.com/1rMMcare

sorry guys but what is this?

Hacks, but they're outdated, you'll want

To add to this, it's Android only and they are able to detect usage of it apparently since they banned people from the leaderboards (up to you whether that bothers you or not).

Bump

I think what they'll do for Thanos is have it go in waves. First year it'll be just his normal self, then the year after it will be himself with a cosmic cube, then the last year or whenever Infinity War 2 occurs, it will be him with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Jesus. I installed this on a whim after seeing this thread and a few of the characters, but I left it alone while it loaded the game.

It's been over 15 minutes with a full load bar, and nothing's changed. Is the initial setup this slow for everyone?

Sometimes it's just does that, I clear it from my task manager thing and load it again, it will work eventually.

Why is Iron Man always the literal worst to use in combat?

Because Jews hates fascists, look at what they've done to Carol

Did you install the Play store version?

thank you familia

Bamf

Yes

What phone are you running it on?

Nox. It finally loaded, but it's slow as shit. 10 seconds of spinny shield between actions.

Set it up on my sony z3 to compare, and it had the same long initial load, but at least is responsive once I'm in.

>Nox
Oh yeah that shit won't run it. Andyroid is the closest thing that's able to run it, and that's still a piece of shit. That's not mentioning how it seems to go out of it's way to delete people's save files.

>no Christmas/Hanukkah surprise

Fucking TinyCo is the Grinch

Sadly unsurprised.

Clearly they are waiting for Kwanzaa to drop something

>he thought we were getting free shit
It's been a year since launch, how are you still expecting anything good?