What was your favorite car when you were a kid?

>1951 JEEP WILLYS

This is your template Veeky Forums

I'm not posting a picture of me as a kid on Veeky Forums you fuck

You don't have to post your pic user, it's not like people will know our full name automatically by seeing your pic when you were 7. LMFAO!!

Here's a new template lads.
You don't have to post your actual pic.

First is was wranglers and exploders

>Thanks Jurassic Park

Then it was the Dodge Ram

>Because Twister

Viper RT/10CS

these threads are cancer

I was a bike obsessed child (still am as an adult), I had a model of the 98 R1 in red and white and it was my dream bike.

It's gonna be my equivalent of a boomermobile, gonna get a mint one and just barely ride it.

4U

The dream

I had a lone pantera poster on my wall growing up

Exquisite taste Sir user...

yeah my taste was awful then again so are 9/10 chiles

This is a legendary car user.

Same picture I had on my wall as a kid.

I honestly wasn't into cars until I was 19-20.

Since then I've been through a V6 firebird and a Toyobaru. Guess I've got a thing for gutless coupes.

its an awful car tho

This sweetness lads!!

I was a weird kid

>when you were a kid
Pic related, perks of having a gear head for a dad

clk gtr

>implying the subject was your favorite plane

Rx-7

Didn't even know what the fuck a rotary engine was back then, just loved the sleek look of the car. I always picked it on NFS back in the day. Not really a huge fan of them now that I know they are pretty much fuck all for reliability, but hey they are fascinating. One of those cars that you absolutely love, but wouldn't want to own yourself.

Thanks for keeping them cheaper for people like me to buy

>rotary unreliable
The turbo system was unreliable. The engine needed more frequent rebuilds, but think of it this way: Would you rather pay $5k+ for a rebuild of an RB26 or 2JZ every 300k km with the risk of grenading the engine at any time (a LOT fucking sooner) due to complexity and overboosting, with the engine degrading in performance the entire time, OR, rebuild a 13B every 100k-160k km for $1000 and a weekend of putting it together while you watch TV, knowing that you have a fresh engine?

Kind of a no-brainer to me, to be honest. Keep your boat anchors to yourselves, please

1969 Dodge Charger

i'm a fucking retard and just found out that it's pronounced willis not willies

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V.

I liked the fuckhueg spoiler and having 276HP in Gran Turismo 1.

That Ferrari was ugly.
The 308/328 was tits, though.

I've never rebuilt an engine, don't plan to either. So no thank you, I'll buy the 2jz at 100km and drive it another 100km and have no problems. With the rotary you're basically saying I'd have to rebuild it twice in that time.

Why do we need a template for just one image?

american cars, big pickups, loud muscle cars, big engines, big superchargers.

now i understand most of these muscle cars drive like shit and are extremely fuel inefficient since their V8s are weak. pickup trucks are not practical at all as well (non american here obv).

i like older japcars or european cars now.