discord.gg/6QpusaH

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last ded thread

Fuck off, we don't need another dead Hearthstone general. Let it rest in peace.

First for Team 5 is fucking Incompetent

all the other devs have cards. why doesnt zeriyah?

It's past time this game has legendary spells

Anyone in Birmingham UK interested in HS tournements/gatherings? I'm thinking of starting a little league and Fireside Gathering in the city center.

How do you reverse IGB, Turtle or Flame Imp?

yea good luck with that. /hsg/ has never been more dead i bet you wont find a single person

>Overwatch and HotS generals are more active than /hsg/ by far
>both those game are absolute trash and don't have half the player base of Hearthstone
Someone explain?

the game is trash that pander for dead brain kidos

As long as it's not in some pub. My imaam wouldn't like it bismillah.

Overwatch is by far the best Blizzard game in years

that says nothing

This is objectively wrong in every way. It's nothing more than waif bait. Look at /owg/ for proof of this.

It's also a top contender for worst online community of all time.

If all the games are utterly trash wich i aggree yes overwatch had the best propaganda over it

Which HS is the most likely to be homosexual?

Some demons need a new interaction like Mal'ganis. As for Flame Imp, it heals you for 3 and IGB reads 'whenever this minion DEALS damage'. Of course, not all reversions will be benefitial

And now Mal'ganis gives your enemy Immune too? You should use clear wording dor cards and not Blizz wording.

mommy on

>hearthstone finally dying

gayrosh

Yeah, maybe on Veeky Forums, a place for fat autistic weeks like yourself with an anime reaction picture for all your autistic needs.

What cards do you guys think/hope will get banned for the tourney on tuesday?

I already submitted my ban and I think everyone will like it ____:^)_____

>he says that no realising where he is

Why is Eloise dressed as D.Va if she's chinese

why isn't she dressed as jaina haha

chink, gook, nip, they're all the same

>Hearthstone players on Christmas Eve
>Spending time with their families, enjoying the holidays, living, loving. Cooking delicious meals and traveling and experiencing all life has to offer, and no time for /hsg/ right now.
>Shadow verse players on Christmas eve
>autistic screeching and posting pictures of their waifus while sitting in their mothers basement while their mother cries, longing for what could have been of her father failure son
Typical

t. fat autistic week

>no shadowverse posts in this thread
>autistic man baby complaining about shadowverse posters
wow you sure showed them

SV players don't even bother to come here and revive your thread about shitty game

it's self evident smalltime buccaneer is going to get nerfed but what else will blizzard nerf?

i think they will finally trashcan auctioneer too

>tfw both a shadowverse and hearthstone player
>mfw i see post shilling their games in each other's generals

the only thing self evident in Hearthstone is that its not fun anymore

>Shitverse poster claiming there are no shitverse posters

Idk, auctioneer is good but it's only good in rogue and druid, and neither of those decks are crazy op at the moment

inb4 they nerf rogues hero power because they don't like the weapon synergy pirates give and Brode is going to say 'blade flurry almost became playable, we don't want that'

They nerfed Auctioneer for all classes long time ago. Then Team5 buffed Auctioneer for the class which caused the nerf to begin with. And they buffed it in rogue twice.

Miracle rogue

I don't play SV, you greentexting faggot

the problem with auctioneer is that it's fucking broken with 0 mana spells which is something only druid and rogue have access to

if auctioneer only worked on spells that costed at least 1 you could make it cost 5 mana and open it up for more classes

>Me? No I don't play shadow verse, I just go to hsg to defend that game.

I just braced myself and quickly looked through svg, there is not a single post about hearthstone there.

Its like we dont need shills on a polynesian basket weaving forum to coerce people into playing our game

Really makes the walnuts tumble

I don't defend Shadowverse (which is too weeb for me), I shit on Hearthstone

>We didn't make purify 1mana because cheap cycle is broken

There was a couple about a week ago
Know they disappeared like the majority of the posters

wow, you sure showed us.

here's your (You), please leave

forever

they actually have content and patches to look forward to

>hots in the gutter so the hots team is pushing out content nonstop and teasing new shit
>overwatch team just laid out their goals for 2017, hinting at new maps, heroes and server browser
>the last new thing that team 5 mentioned was during the purify apology video and it was the arena rarity shit, didn't announce or tease anything at blizzcon besides streets
>meta solved, surprise it's midrange shaman

>to coerce people into playing our game
Now comes the difficult part, to keep them playing crappy game of Hearthstone

wow, even the trees, grass and rocks stayed the same

that is impressive

Who else /fapping/ to Eloise here

>could have made gadgetzan hunter if not for the hunters mark nerf

Thank you for the (You), Blizzshill

>just braced myself and looked at svg
>but at the same time I play svg
>but at the same time I shit post in hsg so much how I haven't even read svg
>but at the same time I act like my week shit game that will be dead in 4 months is superior because autistic retards like me post pictures of cartoon girls all day on Veeky Forums.
Wew

Jesus Christ, it's that easy.

>average shadow verse thread
>faggot retard shit like this times 700
>literally 0 game discussion
>average hearthstone thread
>some memes and actual discussion, as well as faggot Shadow verse players posting pictures of cartoon little girls, essentially the closest they will ever get to touching a woman

Honestly I'd rather have a slower thread and not have to wade through 50 posts of "muh fucking penis in da cartoon girl lmao I suck da shit outta cartoon anime girls ass."

If he swiped there, it'd probably be a decent game. But also, yeah pirate warrior is fast and druid decks don't do good against aggro, this has always been the case senpai.

>average hearthstone thread
>actual discussion
You are joking, right? We have none of that .

that pic is embarrassing, has anyone in /svg/ ever touched a real woman

how about this
>make noggen a 5 mana 4/4

how playable does noggenfodder become?

Yeah, there actually is, you might notice if you stop jerking off to anime for 5 seconds

he would be playable if EVERYTHING were a possible not, not just minions/enemy minion/hero/enemy hero

>this Eloise cosplay right now

Literally more retarded and game changing and shitty rng shit than yogg

You're gonna have a bad time.

I wish this was actually hyper random like you cast cabalist tome and you get 1card and your opponent gets 2

>you will never be her meka
>she will never sit inside you
>she will never sit on you

Is Reno Mage the most fun deck ever? Been playing it exclusively for a good two weeks now...

If not, what is/was for you?

It's not designed to be playable. It's another meme legendary that sometimes pops out randomly and fucks all play.

reno mage games last forever, but I see the appeal.

My favorite is buffing paladin. the feeling of playing a 12/12 doppelgangster cannot be described.

Point me towards it. And no, memery like this doesn't count

Right? XD

probably the closest person to you itt and I'm in lahndahn, sorry m8

Are you retarded but lucky?
Just use an aggro deck and have fun!
This game is is so much fun!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH

What's your list? I want to do a Reno nzoth mage, but I just can't convince myself to craft rhonin when he's out in like a day

Tunnel trogg is almost gone, stay strong brother

>finally bout to crack rank 5
>go against 10 pirate warriors in a row
>shit mulligan, shit draw for all games
>dead by turn 5 every gane
>hear Ben brode laughter echo across the moor

But this is what happened, and for the record I'm already rank 6.

for the stats you fucking bet

Hobart a shit

but +1 attack

Hobart is OK if your deck is heavily weapons based and you can get him early enough to make a difference. Definitely not a turn 2 play though so skillfully topdecking him at the right time can be tricky

So when are they gutting azure drake?
>inb4 somebody actually defends this repulsive card

>spend entire turn meticulously planning your next moves
>none of it matters because you'll just get blown out of the game by unaccountable RNG anyway
why do people play this game again???

Please name me a single card game that has binary non-rng draws.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

inb4 you couldn't play around arcane missiles by playing finley instead of first mate coin deckhand

Should I replace it with an ooze?

>rogue oversteps like a retard
>gets punished
>i got the best prices anywhere
>from 3 to 7 cards + a full board of concealed coldblooded shit in a turn

why
is
this
allowed

>he thinks all RNG is the same
there is good RNG (Discover class cards, card draw, Kazakus Potions, etc.), and there is bad RNG (Arcane Missiles, Flamewaker, Discover non-class cards [Operative, Swashburglar, etc], Portals, etc.)

one makes for interesting and dynamic games where skill and decision making matters, the other makes for silly stories to tell your friends.

get rekt mi amigo.

next rotation expect more classic card nerfs

pssh nothin personal kid

thanks reynad

depends, how have you found him to fit in the deck yourself? I like the effect enough to keep him in my casual taunt warrior deck but there's definitely been plenty times when he's a useless draw

do 4 attack minions trigger you?

dirty rat in arena y/n?

card is awful in arena, you're playing it on your turn too so that minion pretty much has charge.

this is really why I think it's not good in aggro decks, you want it early but at the same time you don't want to waste a turn playing it, and the amount of swings you hit with your hero might not even make the +1 matter, like a wolfrider might do more damage

One of the primary win conditions in arena is hoping your opponent misses his curve so why not throw caution to the wind and give him a turn 2 boulderfist ogre

He fucking sucks. I wanted to believe.