/vn/ - Siscon Edition

Visual Novel General #1288

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hPesfN5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for not fixing the OP retard.

Fuck off with this shit OP

Cute!

Guys can we agree that incest is the purest form of love?
Yurifags need not apply.

おはよう

long dead? Daigo died only 2 years ago, and he died in her arms, it's completely understandable she still can't forget about him.

When will chuee get released from prison?

When Aqua has sex with Youichi, she sometimes thinks about Daigo.

Don't lie pls.

In the fandisc she's pregnant an no one know who is the father, what a bitch.

2 years is more than 10% of her entire lifespan. More than enough time passed for her to reasonably move on, or a least understand that she'd find new love in the future.
Then again, I suppose she is a teenager so she's more emotional than normal, but her crying after 2 years is like a middle schooler crying after they had their first breakup once they enter high school. Shit ain't realistic at all.

Sorry guys,twas mine.

That user translated wrong a sentence. She's preg from Youichi.

>Himawari actually IS all ages cuckge
Holy shit I'm glad I instantly dismissed this kusoge

Tomoyo didn't deserve that fate.

It gets even worse in the fandisc. EOPs should be happy they dont have to read that

Aqua loves Youichi and nobody else, she already moved on, pls anons.

>being a cuck

I'm sorry to say this but Youichi was just the second choice.

Everytime she fucks Youichi--her anus quivers in delight as it remembers the thrust and pull of a more experienced, larger man and the comfort she had with hin. She struggles from screaming Daigo's name during intercourse, and when she climaxes, she's picturing Daigo in her mind

I got hard from imagining this......am I a cuck?

yes, please bang my waifi

Will MG localize more cuck games?

Sukisuki is coming out next year, don't worry cuckbro

Does /vn/ have a official slut list? If not who should be added?

Will mangagamer ever rebrand itself as Cuck-gamer!???

There's nothing wrong with being a cuck.

add aqua and rise

>Aqua first
>Sakura
>Tousaka Rhino
>Kouhaku
>Ayaka from PE

>Ayaka from PE
You take that back, you little shit.

t. MangaGamer

Ayaka is not a slut, she just acts like one.

Ayaka is not a slut. She just pretends to be, until shes pressed.

ahahahaha
all ages cuckge?
not even once

>Miou first
There was a typo and I fixed it.

Damn... Himawari is really that bad huh?

From the thumbnail I thought she was pregnant or something.

So was she.

>all ages meaning it has been stripped of a VN's lifeblood
>netorare is a core story element
it doesn't get much worse than that

WHAT THE FUCK

If I remember well after fucking so many times with his clients she had a few abortions....

Read this summary.

pastebin.com/hPesfN5s

What did they mean by this?

Hmmmmmm
Really makes you think

>google translate of the Japanese summary that was posted in the previous thread

>Fuck off retard
>I was only pretending to be retarded :DDD

It means that Himawari is better than the remake.

not in this case bub

Yes.

Despite the flaws in Himawari it still was one of the best releases of the year.

Now that DI kickstarter is officially failed what do you think objectively went wrong?

Conjueror is translating it

>officially failed

did it?

Too many people mistook it for a boys live novel

announcing a gap between the all-ages version and the definitive version. we saw what happened the last time they announced a gap between versions.

We only had a couple releases this year

>want to read 11eyes
>cant stand chunni garbage

Understandable because chuuni is aimed at impressionable middle school kids.

>>want to read chunni garbage
>>cant stand chunni garbage
I don't understand. Do you just want to be hip by reading the newest stuff?

We're exactly one (1) week away from 2017 and there's no indication of when we will be getting 18+ Labyrinth

Why is SP's PR so fucking awful? They even apologized for the lack of communication in their last update and keep doing it! What's wrong with them?

This, user you are fucking retarded. Go read something you actually wanna read.

Im trying to wrap my head around how this chunni popularity took off.

Its especially irritating when its all still set in HS.

Why cant they take their chunni plot and ideas and apply it in a fantasy setting where it would be more believable and interesting, instead of cringe.

DELET THIS

Why are you even here if you can't stand chuu2, faggot? It's probably the most prevalent concept in this medium. Go read some books instead if you're so hard for maturity, you pretentious little cunt.

tbf chuuni is quite annoying as a plot point

>Why cant they take their chunni plot and ideas and apply it in a fantasy setting
They do.
>instead of cringe.
Grow up.

If it keeps the plot moving forward who honestly gives a fuck?

It's not surprising that VN writers use it as a plot point when their audience are virgins who only read their works for the ero scenes anyways.

1998 Okabe learned the song from Kagari in year 1998 who learned it from Future Mayushii who learned it from Future Suzuha during in 2014, Future Suzuha learned it from Future Yuki who learned it from Okabe's mom back in 2014. Okabe's mom learned it from him when he was young, probably around 98 as well.

So who was the original composer of this song? Why didn't they just google it?

>reads chunni shit
>tells others to grow up

I can't either, but I liked 11eyes.

wow wtf man

Yeah I said that with full awareness. There's reading it and enjoying it, there's reading it and not liking it, and then there's blushing like a little girl at it like that other guy is doing.

>officially failed

Too early for that. There is usually a surge at the the last couple of days in every kickstarter. But if it is not even close to being funded by those last 2 days then forget it.

Unless there is something notable announced either in the tiers, stretch goals (lol) or add-ons there is no need to pay attention to it.

its just hard to take seriously when its HS students trying to save the world time after time.

laughed pretty hard thanks user have a best girl

take it as a parody and it's actually hilarious

I want to introduce VNs in tonight's family dinner as a topic of conversation. How should I go about this?

Start it off by saying you're interested in someone. If they ask who then describe your waifu. Then if they ask to bring her so they can meet them tell them you can pick her up and they only need to wait a couple minutes so you can open the VN of your choice.

First you must introduce them to your waifu Rise.

Interesting. I'll arrange a folder full of Rise pictures to have it ready for the occasion.

Rise is shit though

Something physical is always a good conversation starter. If you have a dakimakura bring her/him to the table.

don't, your waifu is yours alone, don't risk introducing her to your family

Destroy yourself

why
you'll only end up spilling your spaghetti

>its HS students
You know, thinking about it, a lot of adults are just as immature as high school students. In the first place, you've got ot consider that working adults and college students both can be 19 years old, or in their early twenties, even. Is that much different from 18, high school age? I don't think so. In my opinion, a mature high schooler is already more ""adult"" than many 30-40 year olds. Maturity, wisdom, the weight of one's sole... certainly, the older one is the more all that has time to grow, but for many it grows with such lethargy that high schoolers can easily surpass them.

What I'm saying is, I think it's easy to take high schoolers doing big things seriously, when the high schoolers are mature. It's only when the high schoolers are immature that it becomes hard to believe, but, for chuuni, the high schoolers tend to act mature.

>spilling your spaghetti

what?

>1998 Okabe learned the song from Kagari in year 1998 who learned it from Future Mayushii who learned it from Future Suzuha during in 2014, Future Suzuha learned it from Future Yuki who learned it from Okabe's mom back in 2014. Okabe's mom learned it from him when he was young, probably around 98 as well.

Can someone else confirm this with me,

The original source of the music is from the music box Daru gave Yuki during their Christmas party in the Gehenna route.

look it up newfriend

i'm pretty sure the post you're responding to was a joke

How else will I segue into introducing my girlfriend? If I just up and show them a screenshot of a VN without explaining just what a VN is first, they'll just be confused (putting aside the obvious necessity of detailing the nature of moege).

Aunt Matilda... Merry Christmas Eve. I would like you to meet my waifu Rousenin Rise.

Get a character as a keychain or some other small, yet noticeable (yet tame) merchandise. Go from there, if they express interest in what it is and where its from

Ayaka > Ritsuko > shit > Chiho > bigger shit > Rise