Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2397

Joey Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49141110.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waiting for thread to hit the limit before posting christmas edition with updated upcoming sets because i knew it takes forever to get updated
reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2nd for ZARC
Percy let me summon it 4free, no banishing. Nice simulator, Probabbies.

Y'know, if you say it in thread, I'll wait and let you do it.

Magician Stun, how do I do it?

Going that far makes me seem like a petulant manchild, but okay. I'll owe you one.

OP here, use instead since it has the updated OP n sheet. If a jani sees this, pls delet this thread instead, you can tell I'm the actual OP since your a jani, TY.

Which one is the real one

Remember to spend your Christmas snuggled up with your prize card.

So whats your favorite Normal Type monster /dng/ it can be anything, just has to be normal.

Christmas is the story of how they died for your sins.

I'ld sell this shit to buy me real stuff.
Who am I kidding, I'm a sucker for collector shiny cardboard

Why do people hate on modern degenerate archetypes and feel nostalgia for old degenerate archetypes?

Sure you still want it?

joey??

Cyber-Tech Alligator

>that blue
thoughts on clear being girl

Hunter Dragon?

This guy

>tfw always swapped out my Summoned Skulls for him, even though it's technically inferior

> Winning duel in stalemate zone
> Opponent has no cards in hand or field
> Just one more attack to win
> Opponent draws
> CARD OF DEMISE
> 3 FOR FREE GG

To 0 if it isn't obvious enough. The deck is not only sacking cancer incarnate but the backbone behind most trap card stun decks. Take it away and those decks die and the game becomes healthier.

Yes. It still costs fucking 1280$

>3 for free gg
>After this card resolves, your opponent takes no damage
What the fuck are you talking about

>Winning via LP
>Not drawing into Exodia with CoD

Did he win you any games user

Why do normal monsters have some of the best Art?

Gagagigo of course

Well, I only really play the video games, so he won me pretty much every game in the mid-2000s on GBA.

Except for that one Rechef of Destruction game where you pretty much couldn't use anything with over 1000 attack

lore lil rev'd there

Reshef of Destruction was some bullshit. Especially Reshef with his 100,000 LP or whatever it was. Took for fucking ever to beat the guy.

>the lore
>not the fact that its a 3 tribute 1850 attack beater

I don't think I ever beat him because I didn't have the patient to play that long plus that attribute instant kill system they had was really fucking dumb

Present at least one stupider looking monster than Bunilla dragon.

Yeah that shit annoyed me, You could have the strongest thing on the field. and its ass would get destroyed by a lvl 1 0 atk monster

I like how Kaien became a token for Gorz instead of being her own monster.

I'm used to them fucking stats for fakes

>that card
Why hasn't there been a skull servant retain yet?

I wonder if this card could be used in blue eyes or something

Wait until they start retraining things from YGOR, Gorz is Yugi's monster after all

Give it time

Oh shit i just noticed the skull servants in the background.

eh, not exactly different from Huge Revolution or Neo-Daedalus effect

What would you consider to be a really fun archetype for you before pendulums happened?

Morpthtronics are the best

>Zarc Magicians are broken now even though all Percy did was update the card art

WEW

>non god card level 12's
>3 tributes
????

Also sorry if me posting cards is annoying you.I just like sharing the interesting anime/manga only stuff we will never ever get maybe. You can find some interesting support for older archtypes. Or find different variants of cards we already have.

Is this the real form of Traptrix Rafflesia?

no, that's a predator plant

>use this
>make an Xyz
>rank it up
>can't lose because the Xyz made with the summoned monster wasn't destroyed but is also not on the field

Are Magicians still good after the Iris nerf or does the deck suck now?

Oh wait, it doesn't even matter now that they've been neutered

RIP it was fun while it lasted

has the iris nerf been confirmrd?

People say Dark Hole is a shit card, so is it just autistic to find the use of 2 of it and a Raigeki great if you're going second or at a disadvantage and need constant field wipes if your deck can afford it?

>play skydive scorcher heroes ft. e-hero mariner
>only draw it when i can't fuse, opponent doesn't have any applicable monsters, or i've lost/don't have access to skyscraper
thanks konami
you make spiral strike burst, moon shield, and whatnot decent cards
but this is what heroes get

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49141110.html

>not running Raigeki, 2 Dark Hole, 3 Desires and 3 Chaos End in every deck

I don't see why they would nerf it in the first place.

Unless they're not happy a 3-card combo can beat the current 1 card Zodiac one in terms of advantage gained on T1.

the inclusion of Dark Hole is forcing you to run Forbidden Lance, that although cute it's certainly a sub-optimal card to run in Barrier Beatdown

This would cause people so much buttache

This makes 0 attack monsters destroy everything
That would be fun as hell

>the game has become a literal die roll with Tier 0 Zoodiacs
>Konami nerfs the card which gives Magicians strong T1 plays.
Do they want this deck to be meta or not?
Next thing you know True Kings get VFD nerfed to only work on monsters on the field and then the deck gets crapped on by monster effects in the grave and in the hand.

So much for the Wyrms and Magicians format, we're Rat's slaves now.

How do I build Zarc.deck using the 0 and 13 scales and the servant dude?

Forbidden Lance/Dress are staples in that deck though.

Reminder to replace your Kaijus with Santa Claws for the holiday season.

Gift Card and Present Card are optional but good for Christmas spirit.

don't use the 13 scale, it's bad on its own and also does nothing for zarc anyways.
the only niche it has is for stuff like daibak, which is definitely not worth it

no, they are not, every barrier statue deck that has topped in TCG/OCG has never used Forbidden Lances.

Well guys?

But I want to use it

if you have to, don't use it as a fuggen scale, and pick a better high scale instead. you could at least get some mileage out of the
>pop anything you control
>get a OE rebellion/raging dragon
and maybe once in a blue moon get some use out of Zero's poly search

>tfw dont know what deck to play

Anybody got a good neo-magicians build I can play around with?

>can't activate Iris Magician T1
>can activate Soul Charge T1
lmao nice game yugibaboons

Structure decks make less profit than Box sets, therefore the nerf.

bet none of you ever expected gardna support to be a thing.

Here's mine, but it's gonna need to be thrown away once they update Iris so it doesn't work T1 now.

Will probably go back to Odd-Eyes Zarc Magicians

You know not even referring to the inclusion of Dark Hole, but I just wanna ask how that's possible or what people use over Lance.

If your opponent Quakings you or just uses a bunch of trap cards and spells that don't destroy but remove, wouldn't you just be fucking dead as shit

Why these meme translations are allowed? Someone from Konami need to fire this guy.

I think the reasoning is that you can't battle monsters on the first turn since your opponent won't have any on the field while with Soul Charge you have to give up the BP but you never had one in the first place so you can go on ahead and use it.
Idk what's going on with Konami and this game.

>Opponent starts
>Doesn't summon anything
>Can't battle monsters so can't use effect

What did he mean by this?

What if the next set release a card like pic related?

>more cool than be
support when?

Pot the Trick Exodia FTK???

What are their expressions trying to convey?

>If it battles an opponent's monster this turn, any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent is doubled
I guess?

Either way it's fucking dumb, you're either allowed to use BOTH Soul Charge and Iris T1, or neither.

the answer is: you don't. If you get hit by something like Quaking tough luck. Barrier Statue is a deck where every card in your hand matters. If you get a Forbidden Lance in your hand instead of something that is useful all times (like a Moon Mirror Shield, a pot of Desires, a pot of duality, a card of demise etc.) you've already lost. I've only seen one Barrier Statue deck using Forbidden Lance. Only one in both TCG and OCG.

You don't bother with Dark Hole because it can break your stablished boards and it's a terrible topdeck in this format

Iris' main effect is the target and self destruction part, the battling thing is an add on really

So yeah I agree it's really fucking stupid

Soul Charge can be used because the restriction is 'you can't enter your battle phase this turn'. Even if you already couldn't enter it, that doesn't interfere with the restriction in any way.

Iris Magician's effect implies that you have to be able to battle this turn. You can't have doubled battle damage if you can't battle. I'm not one to judge on if it's dumb or not, but it's not the same as Soul Charge.

You can see their boobs in the OCG card, the TCG version is censored.

>Iris Magician's effect implies that you have to be able to battle this turn.
Not really.
It says "if it battles this turn" instead of "when it battles this turn"

Where is the OCG card?

> Pot of Memes
> 7 - 9 monster Deck
> Roll the dice and hope you get lucky

once you've got a lone Barrier Statue or Fossil Dyna in your starting hand you can only strenghten your board. Barrier Statue doesn't care about combo pieces, making it one of the decks that can use Desires as if it is a Pot of Greed

What is this expression trying to convey?

The girl on the left is Priestess and the middle is Maiden.
Who's the third girl on the right?

shut up

that'd make sense if you opened with one but what if you don't and just have Desires? Do you just say fuck it? I mean the most common number I see people that do incorporate it is at 3 unless you find that too much

Loli with Eyes of Blue card when?

REEEEEEEEE

FUCK

RECOMMEND ME SOME DECKS TO USE FUCK SPELLCASTERS

Zarc Magicians

are there any 1 card synchro summons besides Ice Bell and Terrortop? preferably something that can send 3 cards from the hand or field to the grave, so weird shit like tatsunoko+material in hand or mathman+felis making dark strike fighter and tributing itself both technically work

I'm trying to futureproof my decks for when terrortop gets raped because Der Juden won't hit rat or invoker

kisara the og
kaiba's kid

Lunalight zoodiac. Nice consistent OTKs. Splash in that phantom beast trap equip to get some draws out of lunadancers multiattacks.

CODU maybe if the pattern continues.
Speaking of which, where are the last 2 Buster Blader support cards? The trap was ok but the deck still needs more to keep the lock on and not lose to itself due to bricks.

Are these new decks? Never heard of these