/ovg/ - 2 and a half days to Mikeymas Edition

Reminder that we have servers with the DRM mod for rF1, and GTR GT1/Civic BTCC & F1 1988 mod for rF2 running for testing a potential upcoming series. More info on the doc

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

Skinning guide with rF2-specific help:
>mega.nz/#!ygMSASyZ!ai1NXzFwq174ZmQYi3V_48eeEOCr_z4YOo9g8txxlDU

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njJ-XPzNFYs
youtube.com/watch?v=HLo-CCfXbA0
mega.nz/#!aBlnGZpT!VPCiu8wWAYWr__Ko6Rm9aKE1YRFi8KNzI6BgNImBK6w
mega.nz/#!ONUQAAyB!1leuR0YV_QxvTpSUyKYaDMnXGkZo9vi8FYwJfb_yYsk
mega.nz/#!yRc3VZDJ!duTWaEunIijhwUOl9bMrbuC26rsvXCTb4y9Jj1SEI30
discordapp.com/invite/014cNYmO57Cy0qYTA
twitter.com/Mariah_A
get-good.net/index.php?title=Fatal_Racing
youtube.com/watch?v=GSb_s9HRfyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 wheel vehicle sim when

again
>NOT DISCORD

Retoasting.

"WAT: Masturbating at GT4s", is online with the maserati and cayman at brands hatch.

Pass is 4ch

>POWERRRRR's sister will never cheer you on in a race and hand you water

WELL FUCKING USE THE DISCORD THEN

PiBoSo are working on two right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=njJ-XPzNFYs
youtube.com/watch?v=HLo-CCfXbA0

>NO LINK

chinese botnet shills please go and stay go

>implying that USA doesnt makes also with us

Welcome to 21st century, bro

she is my grid girl

everytime i look over she gets the top of my dick a very rich red color like rosso corsa

>implying that USA doesnt makes also with us
what the fuck are you trying to say

at least it goes to freedom and capitalism and not oppression and communism

>usa doesnt makes also with us
???

"Oni-chan you did a nice race, please take this water bottle"

Bootnet, Spying and DDOS

indirecto kisu??

what you are talking about?

isn't it obvious?

Assetto Corsa DLC cars, all updated to patch 1.11.1 (current patch)
mega.nz/#!aBlnGZpT!VPCiu8wWAYWr__Ko6Rm9aKE1YRFi8KNzI6BgNImBK6w

DLC Tracks
mega.nz/#!ONUQAAyB!1leuR0YV_QxvTpSUyKYaDMnXGkZo9vi8FYwJfb_yYsk

DLC unlocker updated to Porsche Pack 3
mega.nz/#!yRc3VZDJ!duTWaEunIijhwUOl9bMrbuC26rsvXCTb4y9Jj1SEI30

DLC will work online with the DLC unlocker. Pick the base game up for $18 on the Steam sale and get all the DLC free ez.

Stop defiling Powerrrr's sister aspirations.

Kirino a shit.

That wasn't me
Fuck you Kirino a best

whatever.

Kirino still a shit.

YOU'RE A SHIT
KIRINO IS THE BEST

no lol

she makes my toro rosso

Post cute kirinos

discordapp.com/invite/014cNYmO57Cy0qYTA

>just get the fucking game with DLC

dammit i was fooled

Post cute kiras

It's ok, it's less of a hassle now to update the cars constantly every time an update drops.

>Dead Kennedys top
Fucking dropped.

Who?
twitter.com/Mariah_A

>mosaegir

Someone knows how play how play fatal racing? and how i can make skins?

>Tyre model version 10
This is how GT3 cars drive
Kunos pls

get-good.net/index.php?title=Fatal_Racing

What TC are you on in that?

Set to 1, the most invasive. The problem isn't so much the tyres as it is the diff being EXTREMELY sensitive. Out of the box the settings for most of the GT3s are like that, they like to keep rotating underpower. But then you look at the setups and find they run quite a bit of diff power, softer front suspension, odd toe values. When you dial it in you can easily flat foot it without counter steer on exit, but you gotta play with the setup to find the happy medium.

The cars have more bite in the front end compared to before, but it feels like they didn't readjust the setup for this fact and they just want to kill you on corner exit now.

I've never been a big fan of the default setups in AC but from the bit I've tried of the Porsche GT3 the tires seemed better than they were back when we did AC GT3. Sort of reminds me of rF2 now where they can actually get overheated from driving like an idiot instead of staying perpetually cold which is nice.

Would love to do something with them.

Yeah, the tyres actually heat up now. Like at Monza, you deal with a cooler front right tyre with the Porsche but the rears stay quite warm. If you start sliding the car around the rears overheat and they lose grip. Meaning you gotta cool them off by slowing down. So setup wise you gotta adjust the car to be stable as opposed to trying to slide it around, unless you wanna go for a single flying lap or something.

My only issue is setup wise the car is more conservative then what I see for real life GT3s when it comes to getting roughly the same behavior. But that has been an issue going back to early access.

I think this should be on the AC wiki page desu

DMCA takedown when?

>tfw people from your country keep doing shit at every game you play
>tfw staying silent and hoping my ping doesn't give me away

I saw a video a while back where someone was using a logitech G27 or something with Gran Turismo, and the game would actually cause the steering wheel to turn while driving over uneven terrain, rather than simply shake or vibrate. I was wondering what kinds of PC games feature that degree of simulation.

I'll soon be replacing my 8+ year old toaster with something I can actually play games on, and since the Steam sale is going now, I was wondering what I should be looking into buying for when that day comes.

To make a point here, the car has fairly low rear wing, high diff power, with a stiffer rear suspension for default. The car itself feels like an oversteering mess out of the box, fuck with the setup a bit and the car is stable on exit. The only thing I don't like about the Merc is it doesn't feel nearly as responsive as the Porsche and MRs, so I'm finding myself lifting slightly before the apex to get the nose in that little bit more.

Kunos really needs to get someone that isn't retarded doing defaults. Because half the shit going on with them is retarded.

>tfw staying silent and hoping my ping doesn't give me away
it does. so do any grammar mistakes you make

Point a single mistake there.

>mashing the throttle on apex

Should I buy Assetto Corsa or Rfactor 2?

Can we all take a moment to congratulate Allie Ferrie on her Virtual British Touring Car Independent Championship!

youtube.com/watch?v=GSb_s9HRfyQ

This isn't me.

You stole my weebum.

Ree!

who even are you

never said there were any in that post :^)

I'm always defensive on this kind of shit.
I just wish I could enjoy things again

Well this has convinced me to buy AC on steam

Is it worth getting rfactor 2 on steam as well? Would the mods and multiplayer you guys run on the cracked versions be able to work on the steam version?

>Is it worth getting rfactor 2 on steam as well?
Yes. There's no online pass anymore for rF2 and there's no DRM on mods (aside from those that try to encrypt their physics). You're able to play with cracked and non-cracked players provided you're on the same game build which can be easily changed through Steam.

Sweet, cheers man, there's my 2 Christmas presents set for this year

This is how you drive a race car. I'm sorry your lack of talent makes you pussyfoot through a corner until the car is perfectly straight.

>tighten the fuck out of the setup to the point where the car is no longer competitive
>SEE ITS FIXED CAR NO SWIDE

Of course its going to feel planted if youre putting around at 63% pace you knob.

literally what you do in a racecar with TCS senpai. watch F1 onboards from like 2007 and watch how early they jump on it

nah, he should be rolling onto the throttle more

really depends on the car

>select all the pictures that feel romantic
fucking google

The best time of the day is here

>start abusing the touge in AC
>realize how much of an out-of-shape fat shit I am

This is exhausting but really fun.

AC GT3 server is up on Monza if any of you dweebs want to run around on it. Password is 4ch. Come discover how OP the Porsche is and why the AMG is still fucking awful.

so, Pcars is on sale, but i can only buy base game if i wanna buy more games later.

is multiplayer worth it even with only base game?

not at all

Believe it or the R8, 650S, 488, and 991 are on the same pace. Huracan, Z4, and GTR slightly behind with the AMG about half a second or so back.

what's that man going to do with that girl?

>download all that shit
>unzip it in the right folders
>run game
>game crashes

t-thanks

update: the game launches 10 minutes later, when i already lost interest in the game and im doing other shit

Oh, it'll do that even without the 'hacked' DLC cars.

Does anyone know if rfactor track mods will work with rf2? If not how difficult would it be to get it to work? I found a mod of my local track for the first game but would love to play it in the second

Yeah the game takes longer to load the more cars/tracks you have so if you got a bunch of new cars from that download then that's probably why.

I think all you have to do is learn yourself how to repack it into a .rfcmp file with the mas2 tool. It might be buggy in rf2 since it won't work with real road stuff. I might be completely wrong also

you need to convert it. there's no 1-2 click conversion process.

>using the RS RX with the stock livery

shiggy

ᗛᐪ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᑔd ᘏᐅ ᘗᔆᐪ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᙓy ᐊᗩᐅᐪ ᘋ, ᘏᐅ ᘦᐪᘷ ᗬᐪcᑋ? ᐉᐧᑊᑊ ᐸvᐈ ᘏᐅ ᐠᘃw ᐉ ᐟrᐊᑐᐊᗟd ᗝp ᐃf ᒼy cᘧᔆᔆ ᐉᐣ ᐪᐶ ᘇvy ᙑᐊᑊᔆ, ᐊᐣd ᐉᐧvᐈ ᗫᐈᐣ ᐉᐣvᐃᑊvᐈd ᐉᐣ ᘄᘋrᐃᐅᔆ ᙑcrᐈᐪ rᐊᐉdᔆ ᐃᐣ ᐊᑊ-Qᐅᐊᐈᑕ, ᐊᐣd ᐉ ᐸvᐈ ᐃvᐈr 300 cᐃᐣfᐉrᘋd ᗹᑊᑊᔆ. ᐉ ᐊᒼ ᐪrᐊᐉᘅd ᐉᐣ ᗰrᐉᑊᘧ ᗕrfᐊrᐈ ᐊᐣd ᐉᐧᒼ ᐪᐶ ᗝp ᔆᘆpᐈr ᐉᐣ ᐪᐶ ᐈᐣᗠrᐈ ᐅᔆ ᐊrᘋd fᐃrcᐈᔆ. ᘏᐅ ᐊrᐈ ᘃᐪᐷᐡ ᗝ ᘋ ᗪᐪ ᘗᔆᐪ ᐊᘃᐪᐶr ᗡrᗲᐪ. ᐉ ᗔᑊᑊ ᗔpᐈ ᘏᐅ ᐪᐶ fᐅcᐠ ᐃᐅᐪ ᗔᐪᑋ prᐈcᐉᙒᐃᐣ ᐪᐶ ᘦᗸᔆ ᐃf ᗚcᑋ ᐸᔆ ᘅvᐈr ᗫᐈᐣ ᙑᐈᐣ ᗫfᐃrᐈ ᐃᐣ ᐪᐷᔆ ᐈᐊrᐪᑋ, ᘍrᐠ ᒼy fᐅcᗹᐡ ᗑrdᔆ. ᘏᐅ ᐪᐷᐣᐠ ᘏᐅ cᐊᐣ ᗲᐪ ᐊᗕy ᗔᐪᑋ ᙓᘒᐡ ᐪᐸᐪ ᙘᐪ ᗝ ᘋ ᐃvᐈr ᐪᐶ ᐉᐣᗟrᘅᐪ? ᐪᐷᐣᐠ ᐊᗴᐉᐣ, fᐅcᗸr. ᐊᔆ ᗓ ᔆpᐈᐊᐠ ᐉ ᐊᒼ cᐃᐣᗡcᗠᐡ ᒼy ᙑcrᐈᐪ ᘅᐪᗑrᐠ ᐃf ᔆpᐉᐈᔆ ᐊcrᐃᔆᔆ ᐪᐶ ᐅᙓ ᐊᐣd

ᘏᐅr ᐉP ᐉᔆ ᗫᐉᐡ ᐪrᐊcᐈd rᐉᐦᐪ ᘃw ᙏ ᘏᐅ ᗫᐪᗟr ᐪᐶ ᔆᗝrᒼ ᐪᐸᐪ ᗔpᐈᔆ ᐃᐅᐪ ᐪᐶ pᐊᐪᐶᗠc ᘦᐪᘷ ᐪᐷᐡ ᘏᐅ cᐊᑊᑊ ᘏᐅr ᘦfᐈ. ᐉf ᐃᐣᑊy ᘏᐅ cᐃᐅᑊd ᐸvᐈ ᐠᘃwᐣ ᗛᐪ ᐅᐣᐱᑊy rᐈᐪrᐉᗪᗠᐃᐣ ᘏᐅr ᘦᐪᘷ “cᘥvᐈr” cᐃᒼᘋᐣᐪ ᗕᔆ ᐊᗩᐅᐪ ᗝ ᗮrᐉᐡ ᑎwᐣ ᐅpᐃᐣ ᘏᐅ, ᘍyᗫ ᘏᐅ ᗑᐅᑊd ᐸvᐈ ᐶᑊd ᘏᐅr fᐅcᗹᐡ ᗝᐡᐅᐈ. ᗪᐪ ᘏᐅ cᐃᐅᑊdᐣᐧᐪ, ᘏᐅ ᑔdᐣᐧᐪ, ᐊᐣd ᘃw ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ pᐊᘒᐡ ᐪᐶ prᐉcᐈ, ᘏᐅ ᗰdᑕᒼᐣ ᐉᑔᐃᐪ. ᐉ ᗔᑊᑊ ᙘᐪ fᐅry ᐊᑊᑊ ᐃvᐈr ᘏᐅ ᐊᐣd ᘏᐅ ᗔᑊᑊ drᐃwᐣ ᐉᐣ ᐉᐪ. ᘏᐅᐧrᐈ fᐅcᗹᐡ ᑓᐊd, ᗹdᑎ.

Ah shit, was hoping it'd be easy but I guess not, cheers guys

Not a frequent mega user here, is there a way to bypass the shitty 5 GB per day limit other than reaching for my wallet?

megasync

Still telling me I'm out of bw. This sucks.

Forgot about that garbage when uploading it sorry man.

It's ok, I'll just wait a bit

Do we hate Assetto Corsa now?

>we

Might well buy it unless you enjoy having to go through a multistep process everytine you want to drive a car and exit it and go drive another one.

>now

>tfw just found out one of my co-workers who I've known for like 7 years plays whiplash
How did i not know about this earlier