What little knick-knacks do you have in your car?

What little knick-knacks do you have in your car?

Been thinking of picking up one of these sick puppies from walmart for all the loose change that rattles in my center console everything I make a stop or turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16125351/What_do_you_keep_in_your_car
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old permanently connected to my ECM

Isn't that what ashtrays are for?

Why not one of those "car packs" of gum instead? Or carry your change in your purse

I bought this stupid 4 port charger but it outputs less power than the integrated USB port

fucking shit

safety vest
quick detailer and some wipes so I can get shit off my paint if someone vandalises it or a bird shits all over it

stock toolkit has a lot of stuff like a full medical kit air compressor for the tyres jack wheel chock gloves fuses tools

I guess we should define what a knick-knack is

I got these seat belt covers shipped from Hong Kong for 5$

It's like a doohicky, or a thingamajig

>What little knick-knacks do you have in your car?

See this archived Veeky Forums thread for what things people carry in their cars to make driving better or safer.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16125351/What_do_you_keep_in_your_car

>Been thinking of picking up one of these sick puppies from walmart for all the loose change

I would not PAY for a loose change holder. It'd be easy enough for you to just put a paper or styro cup in there to temporarily hold coins. Then you'd pass by your bank and turn in those coins. My bank has a FREE coin counting machine in the fully enclosed ATM lobby that precedes the main lobby doors. It counts up all the coins and spits out a deposit certificate I can take to the teller to deposit to my account. Or I can walk off with the voucher if the teller lines are too long and come back another day.

Using a paper cup for the coins shouldn't be an eyesore. You will be turning in the coins regularly enough that the cups don't get grungy. And new cups are available all the time.

>tiny maintenance notebook
>2 ton jack
>two 3 ton jackstands
>full size spare tire
>tool kit
>two pens
>tire pressure gauge
>gate key
>cassette aux adapter

That's really it. I don't have much space for bullshit in my miata so I like to keep it clutter free

>rocking fake shit
Have you no dignity?

I have a window scraper tucked under the driver's seat, and a crown royal bag holding change stuffed into a spot in my dashboard meant to hold stuff.

let's see. i'm probly gonna forget some stuff

>ratchet winch
>tow strap
>flight bag
>wool throw blanket
>single mantle propane lantern
>small propane can
>folding chair
>multiperson first aid kit
>zero degree sleeping bag
>basic toolkit
>1000+ rounds of ammo (shit's heavy so i leave it in there)
>pillow
>2 parachute flares
>lighter
>electronic ear protection
>.40 pistol
>can opener
>jumper cables
>safety triangle.
>30 foot lunge line for doge

i think that's everything...
all hidden out of sight in a midsize pickup

My dudes, I meant little knick knacks, not what you just carry in general

Obama's leaving, Trump won...you don't have to prepare for the end anymore

i dont know what you're looking for. i have a gopro mounted on the windshield, and some dusting wipes in the glove box. i dont like visible clutter. it looks bad, and makes car prowlers curious

kek, i just have it set up with a minimal overnight camping kit in case i get stuck somewhere, or i go on a road trip. the gun is for bears.

the ammo is literally only in there because it's 40lbs and i dont want to lug it in the house after every range trip. it isn't even for the pistol

knick-knack (ˈnJkˌnæk) or nick-nack
n
1. a cheap ornament; trinket
2. an ornamental article of furniture, dress, etc

I have one of these hanging from my rear view mirror

I got some interior lights that hook up to the ciggy lighty bit to make my '99 Cavalier feel like a limousine and some fuzzy dice I made 6 years ago hanging from my looky-backwards bit

in that case, i have a tree air freshener hanging from one of my rear ceiling handles.

if a coin holder is a knick knack, would a phone mount count too then?

awesome phone mount though

I try to avoid knick-knacks, so none atm. Here's my edc instead

>sunglasses
>chewing gym
>warning triangle
>first aid kid with scissors/knife
>small pointy hammer for breaking windows
>safety west
>a pair of cargo straps
>5m towline
>chains
>pen & motor vehicle accident report forms

Should get me a full size spare and a starter cables soon.

What brand is that famalam? Been looking for something similar but can't find anything that isn't cheapo trash.

I have a multitool and penknife in the boot, mostly because I keep forgetting they're there.
I also have a roll of sticky labels for leaving messages on the cars of dickheads. Once they're properly down, they're all but impossible to get off without lots of water and scrubbing.
And a teatowel. They're REALLY useful in a car. It can pad out cupholders for cans to sit in neatly, it can soak up spills, it can shield the steering wheel in summer, it can be waved to attract attention, etc. Everyone should have one.

>I meant little knick knacks, not what you just carry in general
Those are all knick-knacks to me. If to you a knick-knack is something worth $2 or less, then you should have described what you mean by knick-knack. Otherwise, you end up with the "list all your best items" with different meanings of the word best.

Since this is the winter season, the type of "knick knacks" I carry in the car is changed from what I have in the summer. It's icy cold up here, so carrying anything that can freeze solid and burst its container is a no-go.

I keep this in the trunk. I use it for regular use as the areas I live and work in are shitholes and it seems like all air compressors at a gas station are A) Always over priced and B) always out of service. I keep a spare fix-a-flat just in case.

Neither helps when some shitbird slashes your tire(happened a year ago.)

I also suggest a legit tire iron and a length of pipe for leverage. And you get a weapon in case some fool walks up to you and wants to get wild(I broke my shit factory tire iron when changing out the slashed tire.)

After typing this, I realize now I need to move.

iktf

>walk out to start car
>battery & radio were both stolen

>walk out to start car
>back window busted out

>walk out to start car
>hubcaps stolen

>walk out to start car
>exhaust plugged with dirt

>walk out to start car
>glass bottle behind tires

>walk out to start car
>glue jammed in locks

I'm moving the end of this month. :/

sofa king expensive. That's like $600 of stuff. And how is it hidden out of sight in a pickup? I don't see how

In my camaro I have fuzzy dice, 8 ball steering knob, cholo seat covers and fuzzy seat belt covers

In my bronco I have a hula girl on the dash and Angel girl/devil girl on the tailgate

Seat cover on the camaro not pictured before

Is she a he...?
Asking for a friend

fucking disgusting mate.

lose the seat covers and the steering knob at least.

the dice are cool.

U mad esé? I also got these

That's cool, they got an Auto Zone next to a gas station or something?

Nah the seat covers are from oreilly and the sunglasses are from the Arab liquor store check cashing place. I work at vatozone part time

>.40 pistol and 1,000 rds of ammo
>knick-knacks thread

It's really cringey how some of you guys are chomping at the bit to share with the rest of us that you leave a gun in the car

because the one in OP's image can store dollar bills and store specific coin sizes.

Also, are you a faggot or something? "Car packs?" Storing shit in a purse?

>his autism can't grasp the general common understanding of what constitutes a knick-knack so he gives an inventory of everything he has in the car

What's the story behind the fuzzy dice thing? I had them in my first car years ago for fun but I never really knew why

Something about fighter pilots in world War two showing lucky sevens on Dice in their cabins for good luck. Then it made into hot rod culture after the war since a lot of hot rudders and bikers were vets. Then lowriders got wind of it and greasers and what not

>walk out to start car
>glass bottle behind tires

>walk out to start car
>glue jammed in locks

Similar vandalisms like that increase in my area during certain holiday seasons such as halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas. They don't seem to increase for other holidays. Probably the result of depressed sociopaths that resent others celebrating when they themselves have nothing to celebrate about.

Around there, rocks thrown over apartment fences at cars on the busy road is a frequent thing. Rocks dropped off freeway bridges is another.

If that's what you mean. I have a core drill from TTGL hanging from my rear view mirror. It's small and I kind of use it like the water cup in Initial D. I try to drive so that it doesn't jerk around and smack into my windshield since the drill is metal and I'd rather not chip my glass.

>compressors at gas stations are overpriced
What. Those are free at every servo in australia

ive never seen anywhere you need to pay to fill air (scandinavia).
Enjoy your freedoms burgerbros

>tissues, wet wipes, tampon pad in glove box.
>microfiber towel, gallon water, fold out chair, jumper leads, picnic blanket in boot.

They're free here too.

Texas, btw.

Touch screen wipes (I do deliveries and people sign on my phone with their grubby hands)

Lysol wipes for random spills and cleaning, usually dash and console

Paper towel roll

Hand sanitizer (3 scents mmm)

A little jumper kit

A tape aux adapter

Daily Civic
>Trash bags in pouch on back of both front seats (my friends are dirty fucks who will leave trash no matter how much I bitch)
>Phone charger port that glows blue when not in use (looks cool at night)
>clip for cell phone to be used as GPS
>dildo for gay civic (first car what can I say)
>small kit of engine oil, brake fluid, and power steering fluid.

Acura Integra
>oil pressure and voltage gauge
>Garmin
>nothing else clean AF

My dad has one of those. The bottom opens up for extra storage he keeps his weed in there

>he fell for the civic to integra meme

I bet you have a shitty exhaust also

My car has 950 km. All I have is a short USB cable to charge my phone not counting a snow brush, ice scraper and extra washer fluid jug.

>he gets his car accessories from big lots

>thinking of picking up one of these sick puppies from walmart for all the loose change
I keep nothing in my car that can look like it holds money. I've seen too many fingerprints on the door handles or greasy splotches on the windows where people press their face trying to look past the tint to see if anything can be stolen. Don't need my window busted by some homeless looking for change.

torque?

Lead pipe

I have a heads up display because I'm a gadget whore... Hooks up to OBDII port. Hard to get a good pic of the display in action but it looks amazing

It's really cringey now nancys like you perceive every reference of fire arm ownership as if the person making the comment is doing so in an attempt to bolster their masculinity.

Sounds like projection to me, sissy.

What OBD2 parts are you using? What is the display type?

I've got a similar magnetic phone mount, works pretty good, it doesn't even fall off when offroading

>Walks into bank
>Hello, is like to make a deposit of 74 cents.
Don't reveal your power level like this.

>What little knick-knacks do you have in your car?

your mum's panties

I just keep tools

Trunk:
>subs, amps, speakers that will forever just sit there
>200 pc ratchet set tool box
>wire strippers, spare fuses, lights, tape, flares, and hammer.
>spare tire, jack, jacket ands.
>sand, salt, blankets, shovel, come along winch
>spare fluids

The only tool in your car is the driver

J-j-just on the civic

BURN