/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31797/?
pastebin.com/UeMafQNa
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/14215/?
mw.modhistory.com/download-90-10310
mw.modhistory.com/search-p1-iAll-christmas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread claimed for waifus

best I can do user sorry

Looks like Mad Masker's getting an update

>again
No you dumb faggot, you're still on your 1 (one) permaban. Don't you dare remove your name again.

MODS = GODS

Don't reply to cancer.

I want to marry Lenore for Christmas !

Just for Christmas? I want to marry her forever!

No marrying her is the gift I want for Christmas. I will make Lenore happy until she kills me !

MUH

been long enough, hopefully its in a different location so I don't have to rebuild the merge or edit it

>marry Lenore
>about to consummate marriage
>she puts you in the hells gate and legitimately kills you
>raises your corpse as a servant for menial labor

Daily reminder that both Diana and Clones are pure cancer, have garbage ugly disgusting waifus , constantly break Veeky Forums rules and are NOT in the wreslin setup, meaning they are basically the worst waifus possible. even cumtears has gotten his waifu into the wreslin lineup.

Yes

More helmets

Give them to me

But then I have to stop replying entirely because the whole general is cancer

>hells gate
*Oblivion Gate

>Diana
We know. Stop shitposting about it.
>Clones
No he's great.

>user
a fucking steamchatfag, we know.

Explain why I'm cancer for this general again? It's Christmas, let it out so you don't have to hold it until new year :3

Nerevar stood over Dagoth Ur, the false god, now brought to his knees, incapable of fighting back. Before them was the cavernous center of Red Mountain in which Akulakhan, the Brass God, resided, its heart shattered by the powerful tools of Kagrenac. As the cavern collapsed and the lava below them swallowed the brass behemoth, Nerevar spoke.

"Shit's on fire, yo."

With one mighty kick that put even the strongest heroes to shame, Nerevar sent Dagoth Ur careening through the air and smashing into the rock wall on the opposite side of the chamber. Dagoth Ur comically peeled off of the wall and sunk into the lava, feeding the fires of the Red Mountain.

Nerevar finally let out his breath. It was over. Dagoth Ur was destroyed, and with him the Heart of Lorkhan and the brass god Akulakhan. Finally, Vvardenfell was safe from the Sixth House and the horrors of the False God. He turned his back to the room and proceeded back into the main cavern, where he first spoke to Dagoth Ur. The Nerevarine noticed a difference, now, however.

Azura, the Queen of Dawn and Dusk, stood before him, her features revealing a warm smile. She spoke to him, telling him of how he had freed the island from the curses of the False God. Finally, she rewarded him, taking his hand and opening it, dropping within it a ring. Nerevar simply stood there, as if expecting something more, but Azura said no more, waiting for him to accept her reward for his duty. Eventually, Nerevar realised that this was all there was to give, and he calmly spoke.

Then Nerevar spoke again.

"A ring? Is this some kind of joke?"

Azura's eyebrows raised slightly, wondering why Nerevar was acting so bewildered all of a sudden. Surely he should be feeling relieved that this was finally over.

Ignore and report him, you all know the drill. Of course that friendless asshole would try to shit up the thread even on Christmas.

So, no explanation then? :<
Aww, I just hope you all can vent a little and feel better before New Year.

I plan to mod Skyrim in accordance with STEP 2.2.9.2 and the "Dovahkin Reborn", "Skyrim Gameplay rebalance", "survival", "companion Pack" and "deleveled loot" STEP packs.
This is the first time using STEP so I have a few questions.

STEP Core or Extended?
Extended seems like an improvement over everything but simply more tedious to install. Why choose one over the other?

Extra mods.
STEP and the packs above cover a lot but not enough. My list Lacks Quest mods, (Thirteen Oranges, Notice Boards, Ogmunds Tomb, moonpath, wyrmtooth, forgotten city, shadow of meresis)Transformation mods (MT,WM,BV,RB and Undeath), City beautifier (Expanded towns and cities, immersive college of winterhold), player homes and others.
Is there any way to add these without causing conflicts except for bashed patches and tes5edit?
What else would i need for a wholesome immersionfag experience?
Especially asking for expanded towns. Should I find a lightweight alternative?

I am a faggot i know.

Finally non gay Ada lewd. Bye bye.

gross

If you're this afraid of bash you're not going to get anywhere.

>I plan to mod Skyrim in accordance with STEP
Why? The only thing STEP is good for is its .ini guides.

This The best way to get good at modding is to explore things for yourself and ask about super-specifics here.

Is there a way to pick locks without equipping the lockpick in Morrowind?

Spells and scrolls.

I meant just having a lockpick in your inventory and using the door, like in Oblivion and Skyrim.

In vanilla no. I'm sure there are mods that change it, but finding one would require me to go to the Nexus and search for one, which is something you could just as easily be doing yourself.

When a dragon break occurs, how is it determined which of the new timelines is continued when the nonlinear time collapses back into linearity?

As far as I understand it, time goes from being a "line" to branching outwards in every direction, but eventually these branches return to a single "line" and things continue as usual. How does this collapse occur?

What are some good braid/ponytail hair mods?

I'm not really sure of any mod to do that.

Apachii 1.5 has two good ones, and SG and KS have a few.

You mean how does the dragon break occur? Remember that time is only linear because Akatosh is imprisoned. Shake him around enough and you get a dragon break. The Selective did it, and Numidium does it every time it takes a step.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Try SG and KS

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31797/?

When Akatosh gets fucked with, the whole timeline gets fucked up along with it and the Jills, his wives, has to fix his ass back together the best they can.

Don't have a problem with bash, I just want my game to be rock solid AND filled with content.

It seems well tested, the guy who made the packs has made patches for them to work in conjunction also a lot of the mods are also favored here in the /tesg/ or I would have installed them anyway.

You are right but there is something comfortable about a list to follow that goes into extreme detail abouts its execution. The Packs are really to my taste too I just want the game to be stable as well which STEP is apparently good at.

All I really need to know can I run these extra mods without conflict with STEP and what would you add (or remove) for the style I am going for?

No, I mean when a dragon break occurs, what determines which timeline continues when the break is over?

For example, the red is normal, linear time, and the rest are timelines occurring during the dragon break. What determines which, or what parts, of those timelines end up back in the red, normal time, when the break is over? Does Akatosh just pick one?

>3 of them using inferior armor
>the one using good armor is a 1 handed scrub
ree

They all happen, and do not happen, simultaneously. When the Selective did it they tried to erase the Elven aspect from Aka-Tusk. When it merged back together we got a bunch of different Aka-Tusk variants.

When the Warp in the West happened, people recall like nine different Numidiums at once stomping various nations.

Why is Akatosh imprisoned?

If he wasn't, there would be no linear time. Reality as we know it would decompose into fleeting energies. The world, the planes, would all dissolve into primordial pseudo-nothingness.

If the branches all merge back together, how does anything actually occur after it is over? For the Warp in the West, I think I remember reading that various nations had their own Numidiums, and like you said they all rekt everyone else, but after the break was over all of those places ended up under Imperial control when it would follow that they shouldn't have been.

>but after the break was over all of those places ended up under Imperial control when it would follow that they shouldn't have been.
That's because the end with the Blades actually having the Numidium for the Empire also happens.

pastebin.com/UeMafQNa

Which other mods do I need in order to have fun?

/tesg/

I have a Problem.

Im in love with my waifu.

Not him, but is what this is saying is that all the timelines merge back at sometime, so everybody gets back to one point but they just disagree on how they got there?

>Soon, snakestone will get tired of /tesg/
>so will yarti
>Haar already stopped posting more or less
>eiries gone
>honey gone
>Ra gone
>meara rarely posts
>no new regulars

soon we will enter the "stop going 404" time.

The Miracle of Peace

Never. /tesg/ is eternal.

Who's your waifu?

Yes, but there must also be an end where the Empire didn't do that, right? Who or what decides which end is the correct one?

YES
E
S

The Jills

>attack any new posters for not being like old posters and only act positive when replying to your own clique
>thinking these people will ever actually leave tesg long after they get tired of it

What are your plans for christmas, /tesg/? Food and drink?

Everyone got it, the old posters got it when they were new posters. If they're so faggy that they let it drive them away, then they weren't worth having.

Has anyone else here just said fuck it and loaded a kind of incompatible aave into a newly modded game, and just picked up where they left off?

If so, how did it go?

Probably playing Skyrim and being here, it's just another day for me.

It looked like he was holding a mini wojack in the thumbnail

Fixing my game, finishing the followers and crying.

Christmas is about over, filthy americans

You're the cancer killing tesg.

algohol :D:DDDD

The usual fare of traveling around to visit relatives tomorrow through Tuesday.

Anna

>clone-cuck butthurt nobody likes his trash waifu
>thinks just because people shit on him people would do it to others too

nice projection

Sitting around doing nothing. Maybe eat some leftover rice or something I dunno.

It's funny, only the people who get shit on try to argue that "everyone" gets shit on and that it's some kind of rite of passage

Thats pretty fitting.

Oh shit, I need Christmas mods
Hit me up senpais

Lots of family time, more than I would like really
Going out with friends and doing normie things
Trying to find some time to study for a couple exams in january

Exactly. Check out "where were you when the dragon broke?" It's a compilation of exactly that.

Went to a restaurant with my GF, took a stroll over our Weihnachtsmarkt, thankfully no religion of peace member was around to demonstrate his oppression. Now back to playing games. We both don't like christmas all that much, so we gotta enjoy the years where we can simply skip it.

I have family visiting for the holidays. The days to follow will be filled with much cheer and much more to clean up. I'll return to the game eventually.

>Weihnachtsmarkt
Fucking krauts can't even have a nice-sounding word for Christmas stuff

Why are you obsessing over muslims? Shut the fuck up you /pol/itician.

Play Skyrim with new character and decide which direction I want to take her.

Buy a ton of nasty KFC chicken and their cake because my visiting relatives want to eat that for a holiday they don't celebrate.

I saw a skywhale today. It was neat.

I'm getting dragged to the houses of all my relatives. I mean they're cool and all but its gonna be a slog.

Mudslimes like to kill people, mudslimes live in Europe.

Well we kinda invented them...besides, don't you ameriburgers use lots of german words anyways? I mean you figured out how to pronounce "Kindergarten" too.

You could call them "weynachtsmart"

>skywhale
You re-installed the maxeen follower?

neat.

THIS ISN'T POL YOU KEK FUCK OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

Because they're threatening the European way of life, it's a real problem. I'm not even yuro but I feel sorry for him/them.

>Mudslimes like to kill people
Well, who doesn't?

>willingly eating KFC
What's wrong with your relatives?

He could be Japanese.

Oh, sorry then. I'll make sure to interject the "muslim menace" into every single conversation I have from now on.

I gotta go to a family thing at some point tonight. Dreading it.

I ain't burger m8
He should just move to a shitty country that terrorists and refugees have no interest in. Anywhere in the mediterranean would do

Merry Christmas /tesg/! And RIP, my waifu's inspiration who was run over by an ambulance yesterday.

Also, RIP Carrie Fisher.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/14215/?
mw.modhistory.com/download-90-10310
mw.modhistory.com/search-p1-iAll-christmas

Dark elves poison your wells.

>Carrie Fisher
last i heard she made it through tho.

probably wont be in any other star wars movies tho

>I ain't burger m8
where are you from?

>Cumtears and Clones are now political instigators

What happened?

>that second spoiler.
We are not amused. What a terrible joke.

>RIP, my waifu's inspiration who was run over by an ambulance yesterday

I don't get it. Is this an oldfag reference?