What's the farthest you've ever gone to buy a car...

What's the farthest you've ever gone to buy a car? I keep finding all these good buys but a lot of times they're out of state. There's one particular example that I would snatch up in a heartbeat but it's in Indiana and I'm in Florida ;_;

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

carandclassic.co.uk/car/C794756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a plane ticket, drive it back
Its been done, and people browsing right now have done it
If you dont buy a piece of shit you wont have any problems

Where is the car in Indiana, friend? I'm feeling generous because Christmas, I can at least give it a look over and test drive for you before you fly up.

I'm honestly considering it, right now a one way flight is like $200 and change and that's in the middle of the holidays, after the new year I bet it will be sub $200

The only other problem is I'm a floridafag and I've never driven in snow in my entire life lol

I'm not gonna tell ne1 because I'm too scared somebody would buy it out from under me.

I go into Pennsylvania and West Virginia to buy cars that won't pass their inspections

My dad bought motorbike from a guy 500km away from our home. He took the train and drove it back home. It was late autumn tho, and when he came home at 6pm he said never again, it was cold as fuck. In USA you're all rich so you can take a plane, also you wont be cold in a car.

Took a train from Edinburgh to Manchester and drove the car back.

I'm broke as fuck right now. Anyway, no one will spend thousands to just troll some user. Maybe to fuck with heartbreaker, brosifine, or frosty, but not you.

>I'm a floridafag and I've never driven in snow in my entire life
It's not hard, just be easy on the gas and brakes

What's your favorite finds?
I lived in in PA and my bro went to school in WV. Weird mix of ricer/stance/passion projects.

Drove 900ish miles round trip to buy my current motorcycle. About 7 hours each way, wasn't very fun but it was worth it.

Also dumb question but how does plating work when buying a car out of state. Normally I have my own plate I bring with me when I go to buy a car and slap it on and drive home and pray to God I don't get pulled over. I don't know if that's such a good idea for a 15 hour plus drive.

Take your pic.Scraped PA inspection stickers off the truck's windshield and WV off the fox.

I drove to Ohio from NJ for a car, something like almost 1,000 miles total
Was worth it for the deal, would absolutely do it again. Just don't get there and be afraid to not buy it if something's wrong

Sold a miata to a guy from San Diego. I live in Seattle. He flew up on a Friday red eye then drove it home

I went to Japan to pick out my r34 because I was going to be spending $40k and didn't trust the import guys to actually inspect it properly

Cheapest acceptable Ferrari is in California...more than 5000 miles away. Part of me wants to say 'fuck it' and go out and spend all of my money on getting that black 308 in Beverly Hills with a few friends, and then towing it back to the west coast to import it back to the UK. They sell for £60000 over here, you 'Muricans don't know what you've got.

carandclassic.co.uk/car/C794756

I once travelled from fort lauderdale to fort myers for a toyota celica. totally worth it

Sydney to Nagoya

From Oklahoma I've bought cars in Florida and Philly. Made vacations out of both of 'em.
Also went to Michigan but passed on it (more rust than described).
Gone to TX to buy a boat. Another vacation :)

Indiana fag here as well. What part are you from?