/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor :

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
____

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11948518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 reasons why arisa is the best

>She is cute
>She is not a dyke
>Her class is fun to play
>She is the star of the show
>She is perfection

hsg back in the op fuck yeah

>not a dyke
wew

POST A CARD YOU WANT TO FUCK SO OTHER ANONS CANT FUCK HER

I start with dat ass

OFFCIAL CUTEST LEADERS POWER RANKINGS

1. Luna
2. Arisa
3. Vampy
4. Erika
5. Forte
6. Isabelle
90000001. Eris

claimed

My wife and only mine

>trampy
>cute

>not a dyke

She wants to fuck that albino elf harder than Erika wants to fuck the Princess

mine

Yeah I meant Elana Seraph. Who runs Elana without Seraph anymore?

Why do I find it gross? Because it can regularly beat decks that outplay it.

If you get the amulet and you get the heals they are done. Even if you don't get the amulet, if you get the heals you will still probably outlast most aggro decks except maybe bat aggro with perfect curve.

And then on top of that you have the most overpowered win condition in the game that's faster than everything but Dshift basically.

But more than anything I hate decks that rely on getting a specific amulet. For me it puts decks like Elana, Banner Sword, and even Old School Guardian Sun haven on par with meme decks like Titania's Sanctuary that everyone can plainly see are absolute trash.

It's one of the reasons I refuse to play PtP or Dshift as well.

need a concede

This Unleasher sat on the board since turn 4, hitting face every turn
Why not kill him when you had the chance

My wife and pet

is the albino elf a card?

Help me with my daily please.

suggestions for this deck?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FUCKING SLEEVES CYGAMES.
REEEEEEEEEE

Deleting it

I want to marry Mimi and make Cerebrus my pet.

Instant deletion

Nope, but I understand why Arisa wants to fuck her.
Dem tits look really good.

Seraph instead of Lucifer

Dust Lushitfer to craft Seraph.

thanks

ditch luci for 2 seraphs, replace 3 unicas with 1 more dogma and 2 healing prayers
pure elana is a tier 2-3 deck

I want to cum on her face, force her to wait for the cum to evaporate, and leave the stains on her face

Learn to e a clean girl for the concedes no one wants a stinky concede

>win condition in the game that's faster than everything but Dshift basically
It's called Phantom Howl, AKA if you have 11 or less HP on turn 6 then the game is over.

Honestly I want to go into depth about this but I won't be able to change your mind. I will say that anyone that just adamantly refuses to play other decks is retarded because playing with those decks gives you a greater level of insight into how they function than what can be inferred by simply facing them. This in turn makes matchups against them easier down the line. Elana Seraph, while strong, is entirely beatable and it's generally through extreme early pressure because against enough aggression, dropping Elana on curve is actually suicide and generally playing around specific threats like Themis isn't very difficult either.

I've never understood how self-righteous players get about what decks they or other people play.

I just concede with whatever their flair and emblem shows.

L-lewd.

It's probably me being a shitter but holy shit banner seems so much easier to play than storm haven. I'm winning so much more and easier since I switched.

Yes it's actually a very straight foward deck and there's no difference in the mulligan or the early game.

Do you perchance play against haven the most?
Because banner is literally anti-haven

strawpoll.me/11948518
Checking on the average /svg/ player since almost everyone has been playing for a bit, no bully.

REMINDER to open your packs today on Christmas for Santa's Luck and increased drop rates!

I swear the rates are up I've had 4 leggos in 5 packs now.

Because contrary to popular belief, Banner is actually more straightforward and consistent than Storm Haven is. Storm Haven makes up for it with explosiveness and greater flexibility. Banner doesn't have to adjust too much for matchups and just wants to go for the throat right out the gate and close the game out ASAP before the enemy can stabilize.

>Open pack
>Seven bronze, 1 silver
Y-You too.

IT'S FUCKING TRUE i just open this and more legenderies

>I can't faceroll every deck

The whining in these threads about everything is delicious. None of these decks are problems.

Bitch when this game has reliable 1st/2nd turn win combos or cards that are so brainless they go in every single deck no matter what. Because right now, all you fags are whining about are people building around cards that combo well with others. Thats how CCG's work.

None of these cards are winning games on their own with no other support.

Mid Sword over banner all day, every day.

Is midrange blood gonna be viable? Mastema looks pretty annoying if you don't have hard removal and Iceblade Friend looks pretty solid.

Fuck you.

>comparing getting out aggro'd to lel auto win card
Just kill yourself already.

Free packs?

The main reason I prefer Stormhaven is all the broken haven removal cards.

In terms of pure smorc potential I think just about any other aggro deck can outdamage Stormhaven.

>phantom howl
>win condition
>requires an evolve and doggie to hit 11 damage
>cockblocked by wards
That's not a win condition retard.

>4 dragoncraft or shadwcraft wins
I didn't want to play for an hour

JUST KEEP OPENING PACKS SEMPAI

YOU CAN DO IT

I can now relax completely and wait until everyone arrives for Christmas.
Ya'll faggots should be ashamed if you don't have your favorite card's flair or emblem.

Onwards, ho!

ccgs have disruption and playable counters

this is a hs clone with titties

Fucking this.

What do i do svg.
I wanna play shadow but i also dont want to play aggro shadow because there are alot of the midrange cards i like playing. At the same time i like having a decent win rate.
Ive just been throwing my head against ranked and ive gotten stopped at A2 and i cant win against the sea of havencraft. Should i just quit shadow and rank up with something else?

Dragoncraft is easy for me, and I'm just using my fun deck

FAAAAIRIEEES~

so what pre-constructed decks are we not seen yet?

play tempo forest

t2
Ive just been throwing my head against ranked and ive gotten stopped at A2 and i cant win against the sea of havencraft. Should i just quit shadow and rank up with something else?
Yes or wait for RoB

>A burst combo using a specific sequence of spells is not a win con
Phantom Howl, Enstatued Seraph, and Dimension Shift are all combo cards that require setup and multiple cards to kill off someone. These decks can win without these cards but their general end game is to win matches using them.

That's because Storm Haven is an aggressive midrange deck, it's not pure aggro.

kill yourself

We have all of them as of the Runecraft deck.

wait and see if the expansion saves it
else drop it

Not that guy you were arguing with earlier about elana seraph, but phantom howl still isn't a win condition.

Dumb dubcuck

It's fine just give a try to odin and execution instead of lucifer

The point is that Elana and Dshift push the entire meta towards aggro decks. Control is dead. Mid decks are dying. It's mostly just Elana and Dshift or their aggro counters which usually ends up being Tempo forest played as an aggro deck.

But even then Elana still beats those aggro decks all the time.

Isn't anyone tired of the elana/dshift/tempoforest meta?

Have you bullied an Elana shitter today?

I was stuck on A0 as Midrange Shadow for a bit but I had a breakthrough and climbed to AA at something close to an 80% winrate.

I do think the craft is in a bit of a weak spot but I'm expecting Rise to make it better, a lot of people think the cards it got are weak, but every archetype's gotten a card or two that'll definitely see play which is better than most better archetypes can say and that's usually enough alone to push win rates up in other card games. Shadow by nature just takes a lot more building and match up effort than most crafts, I honestly think it's one of the most straight forward to pilot but getting to know your opponent's decks and adjusting your own went a loooooong way for me.

Hello user, i dont hate you for what deck you are playing as long as you are having fun with the game

also merry christmas

It's fine but if you're replacing lucifer with seraph get more count down reduction cards.

>Still comparing a card with multiple counters with cards that straight up win the game upon being placed on the field.
Can you just out right say Gilgamesh is a win card because it has storm faggot?
>put opponent to 5 hp
>win
>it's a le win card because of le setup
Faggot.

>elana fault
kys

>turn 10
nice, you beat a pure elana tard

>implying his seraph wasn't petrified.

T-thanks.
Merry Christmas to you.

post dick

Any sugestion for my first deck?

m-merry Christmas /svg/

Sword is simple and powerful

Fuck you, nigger. I should have waited for the Seraph Lapis post.

>you will bever get doubled teamed by a thick busty ninja and her shadow clone

>unga bunga = play sword
>high IQ = play other classes

Which titty mage is that?

Yes, and I bullied dirt eating tards too.

>I've never played a CCG in my life

That is literally HOW meta's evolve. One deck thats good gets made. Decks to counter that deck get made. Then counters to the counters get made.

Then this sits for a while. Then a new set comes around. Then the meta shifts a bit to take into account new cards.

Then a new deck emerges. Then new counters emerge. Etc.

I WANT Veeky Forums OUT OF MY BOARD

no

I guess Rhinoceroach isn't a win condition either since it requires being set up off of other cards. Oh man wait until I tell people that cards like Grapeshot aren't wincons because they don't have "You win the game" in their rules text.

holy shit this is the worst time to play

I'd rather have hsg go and stay go.

Alchemist?

Veeky Forums is fine, /hsg/ needs to fuck off.

I'm surprised by how well I'm doing actually.
I was afraid to take it to ranked for the longest time but I'm getting 5-7 win streaks in A2 which is more that I could get with my Shadowcuck/Bats and Midswords decks.

I do lose to other meme decks here and there but I don't mind because at least it's fun for both players. Lost to queen Rose deck today.

>I guess Rhinoceroach isn't a win condition either
No fucking shit you retard. A follower with storm isn't a win condition. Holy shit just kys.