Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1afNQcrmm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=XyY9KFN44oQ
newatlas.com/turing-test-ut2004-botprize/24308/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Reaper

LMAO

D.Va is probably the least fun hero to play against. No idea what they were thinking.

Tracer!

Doomfist fucking when?

Jamison Fawkes!

Stop trying to make her BadTracer and let her do her own thing you shitters.

>Genji tries to flank me as Ana instead of our Mercy
>solo him
>he gets assmad and decides to dive me constantly
>he keeps dying for it to the point that he's becoming literally useless
>kill him and do Ana's headshake taunt after I sleep him when he ults
>he RQs

So I take it all Genji players in ranked are just autistic? First time playing Ranked.

Blue post

Blue event when? So perfect.

F*ck off

>Defense Matrix can be spammed and lasts forever, no punishment for using it horribly
>Ana does more damage than Zen and is better healer than the dedicated healer Mercy

How does shit like this get through PTR?

There is literally nothing wrong with race mixing.

He's crazy and unstable, not your cute boytoy.

Zen does almost double the damage of Ana, albeit, he is not as good at long range shooting.

>race
Omnics aren't human, though. It's closer to bestiality than racemixing.

I know he's crazy, user, but I still love him! Besides, he definitely cares about the people he considers his friends (like Roadhog), so I don't think being mentally unstable means he can't also be a cute, sweet boy!

>it just had to be lesbian couple because they're a bit more accepted within society

bitch stole Winston's gift also, I won't forget that

Is it she's bad... or you are?

Now that Tracer is a lesbian who do I choose as my new waifu? She has to be the most pure of them all.

Kiaaaa~~!

youtube.com/watch?v=1afNQcrmm4M

What did they mean by this?

Why are you so angry?

>Pick mei at the beginning
>Ice wall the main spawn door keeping team in
IM A BAD BAD BOY

>lesbians

Put out that cigarette so I can boop you with my wiener!

post your christmas gifts

h i t s c a n

human

>They managed to push the objective but I got gold in elims so really I won!

That's what I just said.

H I T S C A N

Why did this face become a meme? Its a pretty poor cap for a smug face, looks more like confusion at a joke she doesn't understand

>most pure

Mei was cryogenically frozen for like two decades. Hard to fuck an ice cube, you know?

retarded moonshitheads

So when are we going to get a cute girl(male) hero?

i got Evil Knievel 76 and Hippityhop Lucio

not bad

I can't believe I went two seasons without playing D.va. I did 6 games today and had a 50% win rate but every stat was in the 99th percentile. She's like a retard proof, more fun, winston.
>dive
>kill shit
>meka blows up
>unload a clip
>call new meka
>kill shit
>meka blows up
>detonate it
>call new meka
Who approved this shit? I bet it's the same guy behind scatter arrow.

>Defense Matrix can be spammed and lasts forever, no punishment for using it horribly
it's so funny, shitters NEVER had a problem with this until a couple weeks ago. What happened? They gave d.va 100 health? Is that it?

>not even a christmas edition
fucking shit op

So who else /caught the reference/ here?

someone please twist me an iron pole about what hitscan practically means

Every female in the game is a cute girl user

Except Tracer.

the bullet instant travels to where your crosshair is when you clicked

as opposed to projectiles which have travel time meaning you need to lead people

Not symmetra

Projectiles have no movement speed so if your targeting them and press lmb, it hits.

I wanted to correct you on Zarya but then I remembered that she's not a girl

Projectiles have to travel where you pointed them. Hitscan is laser beam. Usually hitscan has trail animation to make it easier to locate them.

I would fug her

Is Widowmaker a cuck?

>le epin poo in loo meymey xDD amirite comrades?

>in 5 man premade
>I am the only tank
>they all spend the entire round arguing about who should switch
>we lose
>no-one will accept responsibility

>lose 9/10 of my placement matches
>get placed in bronze

Genji players in general are autistic and the fact that Ana is overpowered cancer doubly triggers them.

We literally have 3 male (females) though, that SJW box has been checked
and I am disgusted by it

How is it? Some ridiculous shit you want to share?

What's your handicap user?

>tfw the Hard Bots are better then most players.

Reminder to do 1-2 warm up matches against the bots before going into ranked, it helps a lot.

Would really like to see people complaining about Sombra take her into Masters through solo-q only

youtube.com/watch?v=XyY9KFN44oQ

You should haven taken the blame
You gotta carry that weight, tank

This is the only noteworthy thing I got.
Pretty glad, even though it's a mislabeled Epic skin.

Hard Bots are more mechanically skilled than every player being literal aim bots. They however can't into positioning and just stick together to instantly gank whatever enters their field of view.

I like this

Are you going to submit a video to Stylosa?

>tfw your waifu is the worst hero
>tfw everyone hates her and doesn't want to use her
>tfw I get to keep her all to myself
B E S T
E
S
T

So with Blizzard expanding custom games, do you think they'll add more in depth customization on a hero to her basis? Things like customizing the length of roadhogs hook, lucio heal rate, etc. Or movement speed for each hero

If they add a sort of sandbox type map with this stuff, it'd open up a ton of possibilities

pure lack of skill
nothing too exciting, mostly just people lacking any awareness
>no one uses mic
>very strange picks, no sense of composition like 4 attack, Roadhog and a Lucio on defense
>watched a Junkrat get blown off of a cliff with his own mine
>played with a Mercy who flew around with Phara only using pistol

ive won 1 and lost 7 today

>bagle500 and fuey500 both on the enemy team

Truly stimulates thought

Plus hyper awareness, sneaking up on bots isn't possible since they have a 360 FOV

Literally didn't know this was possible.

>get Winston, Torbjorn and Tracer Christmas skins
>Exclusively play D.Va

Fuck this Christmas

I dropped to bronze and that sounds about right. Don't forget the spawn-walling Meis on KOTH maps and cowardly Reinhardts, or the players who autolock Torbjorn or Bastion on attack and proceed to spend eighty percent of the match either dead or immobile.

dva doesnt have a skin so whats the problem

Reminder

How do you stand playing at high rank like that? Every single game is 3 tanks/ana&lucio/soldier.

The only thing I got worthwhile is Yeti Winston. All I want now is just Nutcracker Zenyatta. If I can get him then I could care less about the event. Already got Scrooge and Frozen Pharah.

Quick question guys. I just linked my console OW origin edition with my pc OW. They said I can download some neat stuff, how do it? Where do I have to download them?

How is that pathetic? He is higher rank than everyone in this thread

First free box

I have never even seen anybody post his play which is obviously with aimbot. Does someone do this regularly?

Got a bunch of sprays and icons and the Ana victory pose. I really can't complain since I already got Nutyatta and everything else I really wanted was cheap enough to buy.

Repost:

She was usable. People didn't know how to properly play her(or play against her for that matter). I used to pull golds and held a solid 70% winrate with her the first few months of release before I lost interest in her.

The changes not only improved her mechanically but also enticed players to get much, much better with her. So her current state isn't really as simple as the numbers changed, there was a social/psychological element leading to how she is played now as well, not to mention her synergy with Ana and her buffs.

Shit, people nowadays even complain about her doing too MUCH damage. In contrast, the number one thing everyone complained about in open beta and post-release was how she couldn't deal enough damage.

Anyone want to suffer through Heroes of the Storm with me for that Genji skin?

>tfw we could have awesome bots if Blizzard actually cared

newatlas.com/turing-test-ut2004-botprize/24308/

I lost eight tied one. Dropped from 3000 to ~2800.

>Win 7 of my placement matches and one of the losses was because of a leaver
>Get placed in silver
Fucking really Blizzard?

I couldn't have done this even if I tried god fucking damn it.

Excuse the shit picture quality took the picture quickly before starting a game.

It's pretty boring but there's nothing else to play at the moment. If I'm lucky they quadtank and I get to bust out the pharah

That's because you placed silver last season. And the last season.

How do chinks get to 5000? Hacks?

Seriously, what kind of biology do chinks have to always be in top ranks like this?

I'm pretty sure it's hax

So why does the enemy team always say "gg" after a shitty, unbalanced match? It happens without fail.
The term used to actually mean something but now it's just something people type after they stomp a bunch of retards.

And how the fuck don't they get detected, especially when they're breaking a record like this?

I just want Sombra to be relevant. I like her concept and character but she sucks donkey balls. I mean she is the latest character, why underpower her like this?

I want a Dva gf

Only worthwhile thing was the Symmetra highlight intro

>get the 5 free boxes
>all of them are duplicate prays
>not a single new one or anything else
>still haven't got a single Xmas outfit