FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Upcoming Games

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
XMAS Drawing Event - Last week of December
Little Princess to Rance 4.2 Stream

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Best monster

Do you even meet her again?

She seems unwell.

Seems like kind of a weak Absolute Magic Guard if it can be bypassed when the target is unconscious. Would make Hannies a lot easier to deal with.

How dangerous are drunk Helman powerhouse women?

Appears again in VI

She doesn't have an absolute magic guard until a certain scene in VI, she just had stupidly high resistance in 5D

Oh, that makes sense then. Thought her magic resistance was from the Absolute Magic Guard.

I always wondered how absolute magic guard works. Do spells just slide off your body without doing damage, is it a barrier like with demons, or is it just your image?

Doesn't explain why sills reader spell worked when she was sleeping but not several hours later when she woke up

How does the upscaling look on Rance VI?

Probably because Rizna herself used magic to repel the mind read, Rizna was a A grade magic user back during her school years.

It probably just dissipates upon contact with the body

Being able to actively screw with Ludo seems great.

How do you level up skills in VI?

I got a ladybug that increased the chance that a certain number would come up in Rance 5D. The increase isn't shown.

For info:

Times rolled 51 6
3 rolled 14 1
, 27% 17%

Good as long as you don't use old-style graphics.

What's serious mode?

Youre buffed but use up all your SP, after the fight ends you withdraw

If I remember right it boosts stats at the cost of draining all SP.

>Want to support the series
> $35

God damnit.

You'll be lucky if Sengoku and Quest+Magnum don't cost $45.

That's ~50 hours of gameplay for less than a new handheld game dude

> ~50 for a first playthrough
A conservative estimate, that.

>Not taking your games slow

Are people enjoying 5D/VI?

What I said means it's very likely to take much longer, especially if you're aiming to see all the events and getting all the scenes.

Revenge-chan is moe

>pirate race

I hated 5D, VI is great so far but i'm not even halfway through yet

Why did Rudrathaum create the Hanny King? I mean he's as strong as an Archfiend, but generally does nothing and Hannies are a joke too.

I loved 5D. Wasn't really feeling VI until I beat Saberknight, after that it's been great.

Are the events easy to miss?

>Ludo
>creating anything

Rance has been much more of a shithole than I remembered him.

5D was an amusing diversion, I'll probably revisit it once or twice for laughs. VI feels a little grindy to be honest, but I'm still pretty early on (just about to pull off a bank heist)

I feel like I'm doing something wrong in VI. I just keep going into the same dungeon but no new events pop up after I retreat.

The Dragons and Hannies were meant to be rival races but that didn't work out because Hannies don't give a shit about anything that doesn't have glasses Hell the Dragon king and the Hanny king are friends

>Rance has been much more of a shithole than I remembered him.
Rance is full asshole mode in 5D and in most of VI until a certain scene which dials him back and he becomes the Rance you see in the next couple of games.

>Rance wanted to leave until kids gave him some cookies
Not a lolicon

So Rance VI is when Rance learned to convince girls to conceive his children with just his bedroom eyes?

I'm not entirely sure on how miss-able events are, if you rush through without checking all the orb events you can miss some for sure though. Kaoru for example has some events that can be missed after some main events.

Da Capo 3 alone cost $45 from them, so I wouldn't be surprised if Quest+Magnum did as well.

I know the whole gimmick of 5D is the time limit, but I think I would enjoy the game a lot more if it wasn't there.

>Feliss' scene in 5D
Wow, this is kind of hard to enjoy at all with hindsight.

Was it better for you when it was on sale for $31.50?

No just a sweet tooth

What type of cookies were they?

I'm enjoying 5D decently enough, but I probably wouldn't be without making occasional backups of the auto save to not worry about some of the bullshit the game can throw your way. I imagine I'll enjoy VI a lot more though.

Nah, that just shows that Rance is still a kid on the inside. He doesn't take very kindly to lolicons and you'll see later on in VI

He doesn't like rapists either, that never stopped him.

How do you get Gal Monsters?

Only because they beat him to the punch, You'll see how much Rance hates lolicons and pedophiles (ones that actually commit the act) in VI

You take one of the holy four and breed them with insects.

That's how you get Guy monsters.

Same way. Probably with different insects though.

Could Rance beat Rouga 1v1?

Created by the Gods, born via other gal monsters or born via the holy 4.

Yes, unless you consider the tanks in Daibanchou to be real tanks.

So... is masturbating worth it in VI?

I've been doing it early on mostly because I dont' have much else to spend my yellow orbs on

It's free stats

You mean to increase Rance's stats? If you've got nothing else to spend your orbs on, why not. If you mean should you masturbate to the content of Rance VI, that depends on the scene.

Good orb dump in the early game

I haven't been able to fap to any scene so far in either 5D or VI. I'm starting to worry I'm becoming like that can't fap user from before.

Fuck the dungeon with water plataforms

Arunaru did not challenge anyone to masturbate to all scenes of Rance VI, so I'm assuming he thought it would be reasonable to do.

Just wait till you get in the building itself

There's no cap to it?

I havent run into it

Reminder that there are some maps you can't revisit to try to 100% every map before proceeding with the story event there

Years ago, for fun while waiting for Rance VI to get translated, I cheated to always have the right orb and got Rance hundreds of stat points by dumping it on him. Same thing for Cessna.

Seem to keep getting my ass kicked in 5D, not sure if my levels are insufficient or my RNG is really bad in combat.

Feels more like the first, especially with the underground robots that murder you outright.

>Hah I'm there right now myself, it's not that bad honestly. I only just got into the mansion though.

Doing forest runs to grind for orbs sucks.

It also gets you levels and galmons though.

Also just switch it up with Italia and other low level dungeons, chances are you have some new FR(heart) events there.

I want to bully Megadeth!

5D is just bad. I mean I enjoyed because I love the characters(no maria or kanami though, that pissed me off), but it is bad. Mechanics aside the story is just slow and boring with a extremly dull ending. 2, 3 and 4 had far better stories.
I'm just starting 6, seems a lot more interesting, like I actually want to know what is gonna happend next.

Why TADA hates lolis?

The Hanny King is not as strong as an Archfiend. He's at best on the same level as the Four Elite.

Because none of the lolis designed to have glasses

I can't think in another moment from the series where Rance has been so much of an asshole. I mean sure he has killed and raped for not reason, but he downright tortures Ferris to the point of almost killing her.

How about the Demon King Ending in KR?

You mean Prima right?

Isn't Copa his favorite though? She doesn't have glasses.

Is there an achievement for 100% exploring a map, or is does it only go as high as 95%?

How do I remove Feliss from party if i dont have any replacement?

Is there any scat in Rance 5D or VI?

>The Hanny King is not as strong as an Archfiend.

Well, maybe one of the weaker ones

Does turn order make any fucking sense in Rance VI?

Yes, and Julia was his favourite before that.

No.

>forced unescapable encounters respawn if you leave
Another flaw

where?

The one that rapes miku and dooms humanity? that's different, he just wanted to fuck her and didn't care about the concequences. Here just was torturing Ferris for not reason.

No he means when you kill Miki and became demon king in her place

Does Rance get eight penises?

What exactly gives you orbs during dungeons?

At what point does rocky become anything besides a meat shield?

The achievement point thingies

the achievements counter thing, are u not paying attention?

Is it worth beating the hannies in the drinking contest?

No but Satella loves him