Finally, a good episode

Finally, a good episode

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/07/comedy-central-sues-stephen-colbert-for-playing-himself-on-cbs-i-do-not-own-my-face-or-name/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>someone has never watched the season 1 episodes of new top gear uk
>someone doesn't know that the bbc has a legal chokehold on amazon, they can't use any of the memes from TGUK

give it time you dense motherfucker. fuck, i swear you guys have an iq of 45

>bbc has a legal chokehold on amazon

Now that you mention that.

I don't recall James May saying 'cock' in any of the episodes.

He said cack one time.

Wish they went back to being a little more informative and less wacky

The Christmas bit was a bit too dragged out and CUHRAYZEE but still funnier than the rest of the shit they've done on TGT so far.

The Mustang GT vs Focus RS stuff was perfectly fine, since they're cars we can actually afford.

The GT40 segment was great.

i loved it.

Made me miss driving a v8 ;_;

Started off pretty boring though didnt get good till halfway through.

Anyone else hear that mustang? It sounded fucking aweful, i dont usually like 4pots but i must admit the RS sounded better.

Honestly ill never touch a American or Aussie Ford again.

I'd get the Focus RS and do a fatt farah type build.

Easier to get big power out of and its lighter, handles better and isnt slow as fuck round a track/twisties

Might have been the bourbon, but I found the gt40 segment very comfy. Then again it's like that with most of May's solo shit.

>you can copyright a word

i swear you people are fucked

gimi, no.

You can copyright a contextual premise.

James saying "Cock" in regards to a negative situation is something the BBC could very easily sue The Grand Tour over copying - seriously.

When are they doing an adventure or a cheap car challenge?
Those were the blood and bone of what made them great.
All this scripted shit is just bleeding me dry of my patience.

You clearly don't understand how stupid the law is.

is correct.

someone hasnt seen the early seasons of the 2002-2015 TG lately

before the specials the show was pretty much TGT

It was okay.

>since they're cars we can actually afford
get a load of this commie. TGT isn't consumer advice.

was boring...
mustang vs focus RS
BOOOOOOOOOOORING

The gt40 segement was neat if this hasnt been just released

What the paid promotion for Ford? Worst episode yet, even worse than 2. Only bit that was good was the Le Mans segment.

Nope, i can't stand Hammond when he gets angry at Clarkson nowadays, he sounds much too serious.

GT condoms were funny though.
But why didn't James' rubber just say "Oh COCK"?

This.
Perfect for a Christmas episode.

Probably would have been sued

Because the BBC has the rights over him using this line. It's considered part of the Top Gear IP, just like the Stig is. I wouldn't be surprised if they also have the rights over Clarkson's "And on that bombshell..."
That's the joke, you expect it to be "oh cock", turns out it isn't.

>MUH SHILLS NOBODY CAN LIKE ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE GTFO JEW SHILLS
Christ it's like I'm on /v/

Every segment was about one car brand, a shit one at that. Go back to /v/, idiots like you aren't welcome here we have enough mouth breathes in the slushmatic threads.

I haven't had a chance to watch the new episode yet, but I am glad to hear it's fairly decent. Truth be told I was worried when I first stated watching, but I found the last two episodes prior to this one to be rather enjoyable.

Brit spec exhaust is a bit different than the us one I believe, think it's one of the reasons they are down on hp a tad over there.

they should do small roadtrip of the country they're in
like on the way to the show's location

Oh thanks i thought it sounded a bit choked

Weird how the EU/AU spec mustang doesnt have a Butterfly Adjustable Muffler but the Focus RS does the world over.

Weird

For what it's worth, I feel much was left out of the gt40 segment. Kinda wish they dould make longer shows or get rid of some segments that don't contribute much.

Get rid of the stupid Celebrity Braincrash
Get rid of the American and just have clarkson comment, they messed with the formula too much and i am sure its to do with BBC being fucking kikes but still the American needs to go or get somebody whos actually funny in the role

I didn't really see anything I actually liked this episode, it just wasn't filled with shit that I hate.

Now, next week ought to be good.

Next week we get a two-part special, both parts in the same week.

he should change it to oh cuck.

Fuck off, GM turd.

Comedy Central apparently barred Colbert's The Word, so he made it, The Werd. rawstory.com/2016/07/comedy-central-sues-stephen-colbert-for-playing-himself-on-cbs-i-do-not-own-my-face-or-name/

The new Mustang handles pretty well given the pigfat. I'd be pretty willing to bet that the Mustang's time vs. the RS was entirely down to tires. The Mustang GT + Performance Pack ships with P Zeros, while the RS likely had PSC2s. Two entirely different classes of tire there.

Targeted at a different audience.

I wish he'd do more solo shows.

Where's all the challenges?

Aww Ford fanboi hurt by the truth. Boo Hoo.

General cucks btfo again

They have to be very careful about BBC legal, and I can see the challenges being something that would cause trouble.

It still needs more cars.

>Current year
>Thinking TGT is a car show

did the EU version get a performance pack?

>be owner of the largest car company in the world
>go to Italy with massive army of execs and lawyers
>get BTFO by Mario and his lawyer who goes off to eat the spaghetti
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>spend billions trying to beat them
>fail twice in a row
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEx2
>meanwhile Mario cared so little about you he was more worried about his internal politics and moods and removed his by far best racing driver
>finally manage to win

Nice promotion.

Interesting how TG didnt meantion how fucking dirt Ford are

they kinda glossed over the fact that italy's top driver quit because of 'politics'

I thought it was quite a good episode. I'm sure that if they were running the TG track the Mustang would have come out ahead, but they're doing it closer to a reality most people would see on the roads.

>Anyone else hear that mustang? It sounded fucking aweful
Not sure if it's a euro exhaust or the crew was just really bad at capturing the sound (hard to believe), but it really did sound bad.

They actually mentioned in some interview a few months ago that he's not allowed to say "oh cock"

>I'm sure that if they were running the TG track the Mustang would have come out ahead

The Focus RS is lighter and has AWD, so it can put down more of its power more of the time, so it doesn't really surprise me that the Focus RS beat it round the track.

With that said, they actually have fairly similar power-to-weight ratios (226hp/tonne vs. 239hp/tonne).

>The GT40 segment was great.

Agreed. James May really shines when it comes to making serious segments.

Of course. The Focus RS is far better suited to the short track of the Grand Tour. Especially with as you said the AWD, weight, and short wheel base.

Though I don't remember the Mustang having such skinny rear tires.

Ford weren't paying for the truth.

The GT40 segment was incredible. Loved it.

Anyone got a torrent for this?

>since they're cars we can actually afford
>cars we can actually afford
>actually afford
>afford
>ford

>I wouldn't be surprised if they also have the rights over Clarkson's "And on that bombshell..."
I think they do, hence Clarkson ending each episode with 'and on that terrible dissapointment...'.

Are you quite done or is there some left in your autism reserves?

>it's bad because the BBC would sue!
Great sure but it's still bad.

I'm going to give it a chance till season 2. After all, most of the stuff has been filmed already, so even if they know about the complaints, there's not much they can do about it.

>entire episode of Murrkan pandering

Yeah no. Next episode is the special, if that's trash I'm gonna drop it.

Yeah, I didn't particularly care about Mustang and Ford, but it was well made. Conversation street was decently fun, celebrity bit was back to stupid, but Christmas segment was a nice return of a long-lost tradition, though I expected James' condom to say Oh cock". And GT40 segment was just great: interesting piece of history told by always perfect at such things May.

My favorite was the Hammond war memorial jab at TG. Also Le Mans bit was good

HOW WERE THE CHICKS THIS EPISODE?

Aww did someone spot the giant bias in the program and upset you. You are aware this is an 18+ website right?

I could sit through episodes upon episodes of just James May talking about something auto-related historical thing...

why don't they do fun stuff with cheap cars its a lot more entertaining

A good episode of [Christmas Hat] Grand Tour?

Plus: Ferrari raced in F1 since 1950. So they didn't even care so much for Le Mans.

Have you seen Cars of the People?

I wish that show had 20 more episodes.

me too

he's the best presenter out of the 3 has the best humor and most knowledge

Clarkson is great but relies to much on scripted humor theses days

i loved the PENIS bit it was genuinely hilarious