Xth Knightanon found a way

Good OP.

>that OP image

we're off to a great start boys

Tips for Gunkyama? I'm not doing any damage to the guy with my 5 star katana

Best way to get SPL?
i'll need to farm a ton of it for max fridge

Golden Snails in an hour right?
Will the floors change when you go back to the waiting room or do you have to restart the game?

He already got the BPs, and on the way got us some sort of Theory involving the loot system

lots of anons are currently testing, some success, some failure so it will take days for full results

i keep going to the 22f chest and exclusively getting war ensemble black
why is this happening to me

>Refresh the list of raid targets by backing out and then reelecting it until you get a developer, their names will have a string of characters in front.

Could this be any more vague? What the fuck am I looking for?

I just entered a new floor and it said something like "mid-reset fighter has been released". What does that mean?

>complaining about best metal
upgrade your fucking AR

Seriously? No transparent pic of her lower body?

Country should be called yotsuyama and have a shitload of money and SPL

its very rare now since lots of people are catching up

I can only attest to the theory because every blueprint my collector gets is 90% the same, if not always. Priest shit, longsword, kamas and knife BPs everywhere

Don't know about you but I'm getting nothing but KC and green shit.

I need just about any black metal right now.

your base got rekt

whats the loot theory?

What mats does a Katana need to go from 4* +4 to 5*? I'm assuming Ultra Iron, Mahogany, but how many bullet metals and Candle Reds?

Get a next-tier weapon from a hater or expedition and raid diamonds for 30k a pop, or dev raids

Loot drops are based on what class you're playing as.

And they released my prisoner? Is that it?

I need max fridge before dev raids, no?

It's not fun knowing you cannot salvage your character when you have bps, fun fungus and best equip you can have now, too much panic shrooms

Listen up you pieces of shit I`m tired of Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas you guys in this fucking thread

3 ninja premiums, 3 dual wield premiums, 2 drill sergeants, 2 wizards, 2 slugger, 3 electrifier, 2 firefighter, 3 poison eater, 2 health, 2 luck, 2 sports enthusiast. ALL PREMIUM.just fucking kill meeeewe not event mentioning the others which I only have one of but they are just shit.

Striker or fighter?

yes

>sitting at 23F
>tier 4 fighters at 25F
>midboss icon

It's not another JIN-DIE, is it?

Alright.

Oh and 3 super alloy premium and 2 bull.

>grinding GOTO 11 for Green CW Metal to upgrade the Longsword
just put the fucking metal in the bag or you get the iron again you ugly motherfucker

Maybe now, I was 8/10 when I got them and used them to get to 10

Either COEN or Jin Die.

got three drill sergeants when all i want is the candlewolf version of that

it's GOTO and i'm right there with you user. but i've unlocked tier 4 and maxed them out and 23 boss is STILL hard.

I'm 8/10
Any tips on finding them or is it random?

Max out the level on your dudes
Or just go for diamonds sitting on 300k SPL, they're not any harder than bronzes

I would give you one if I could

how do I not get my ass kicked now that I'm on the funfair levels?
also now that I have the new tier of fighters but what class should I use

Mass of Iron Bolts
Wool

Any spot with large quantities? I'm trying to burn through T1 paladin upgrades.

this game really gives me Baroque vibes
I really liked Baroque on the PS1

>When you stop stock piling a material because nothing ever uses it
Now I gots a steel Soldier Mask that needs some Iron Scraps, and Steel Soldier Apron that needs loads of leather
fucking where to get leather?

>get Taro to yellow life
>no shrooms/weapons to end it

yeah, that was pretty much my gut reaction going into this game
it's got a lot of the weird shit factor that the PS2 version incorporated too

>max out level
Now how do I go about doing that? Golden snails I imagine?

16F is another JIN-DIE right? What am I gonna need?

>Lose my only 4 star to crowley
>Send my 3 star in to floor 29
>Lose them to me being retarded
>This process repeata until I only have one stars

Oh god what have I done

I remember that game
I don't have any idea what the story was about though

mhmm

Getting to the endgame made me realize how retarded that sniper was at the beginning

Phantom helmet with Candle wolf body and Milk legs? Stupid.

Transparagus are rare but are available in the 11f-16f range, try and find a few, those plus a good slashing weapon and some stingshrooms

What was stopping you from punching them?

Nothing really new. She can do 2 vomit lasers in a row. Invisishrooms are always good
Shiet. I didn't expedition okusa enough. Oh well. Thanks, senpai

The express pass price killed the game for me
I will just get Nioh in 2 months

Red Hot Iron + while under a transparangus and power boosting shrooms

>do 70-90 damage per overhand punch for half a decade to end a boss
I don't have time for that

YOU MUST FIGHT THE DEMONS user.

Pls respond
I just want to know how many more Candle Reds I need to grind out

You mean attacker? Depends on what weapons you want to use, but generally striker for progression, attacker for farming.
Attacker's stam is shit, and Striker's dex is shit. Striker can't use katana, rapier, etc. without dex discount, and attacker can't use lance, bat, etc. without stm discount. They have the same str when maxed.
Not sure how shooter is. I would assume they're better for farming if you want to shoot shit instead of smack it, but it sounds like you're already set on melee, anyway.

On the note of classes, does anyone have T5 skill master's max stats?

>wonder why my coen damage is so shit suddenly
>turns out all this time i was hitting him with a wrong katana

Dammit, the stupidly high health made me just have to accept a death and pay 66k to call my guy back to the freezer

Back to the grind I guess

So no one responded in the last thread. Is there a bug with the Silver heart decal?

just so you niggas know, there's a stamp machine on 8F maminemachi, you have to get there from ragashi koya (accessable from wanoki and moka-magomi)
just a heads up as I posted in the previous thread, there are two automatically lowering gates and both do not have valves to open, you have to pick the right one; you wanna be going UP from ragashi to get to maminemachi

So I died, but my hater isn't anywhere on the map, this happened to me once before where my character appeared one room over on the same floor. Is this supposed to happen?

i don't know

Hate that floor. But good on ya to share, I forgot all about it.

Some nice user posted a complete list up to ~25F earlier today. Hopefully, soon, a comprehensive list will be out.

Full OST release when?

Are people trolling by leaving ridiculously leveled haters in noob zones? Level 70 on floor 9.

>+70% damage on headshots
OOH BABY

Sometimes you do right by me, mushroom lady

Dont joke about that user

This nightmare is far too real

Metal Colors:
1-10 = Blue
11-20 = Green
21-30 = Black
31-40 = Red

Miniboss Drops:
Coen = DOD
Jin-Die = War Ensemble
GOTO = Candle Wolf
U-10 = Milk

Area 1 boss drops DOD Blue
Area 2 boss drops War Ensemble Green
Area 3 boss drops Candle Wolf Black
Area 4 boss drops Milk Red

Include weapon damage types by their icon
Bullet - Pierce
Sword - Slash
Hammer - Blunt
Bolt - Lightning
Flame - Fire
Bubbles - Poison

Coen is weak to pierce
Jin Die to slash
Goto to blunt
Not so sure for u10

Gold chests:
11F Nokejiri (not when Okusa is up)
18F Temo-Uma
19F Chitose-Mei (only when there is no down escalator(need more feedback))
Floor 22 Kawabe best bet for non-candle black metals. Gold chests in general help metal collection process go faster if you can't blitz midbosses fast.

Expedition helps get you shrooms from the respectful areas.

Useful shrooms gained by exepedition:
Stingshroom- Almost everywhere since you'll most likely get scorpions
Invisible Shroom - 21-30 (or 11-20, need more feedback)
Time Slow Shroom - 21-30
Invincible Shroom - 31-40

>20 +10% poison damage premiums

If I had to guess, The songs in the game like the battle, the elevator and music like that can be sold on discs. But the waiting room songs by other bands, you'd have to find their albums for the songs they contributed

what time do floors change?

Wasn't the original version on the Saturn? And not translated?

If they have a name YTYMK@ etc, it's a dev hater. And they get placed too fill up player haters and are close to or max level the current tier of fighter you can get

Depends. If the name is something like TTYD..that's a computer generated hater since the server couldn't find an appropriate one to pull up for you.

Besides that, there's always the chance that someone died to their own computer generated hater at that floor, since they're always appropriately leveled and geared. So, likely, no one is just content dying on a lower floor for maniacal reasons, especially since that will never spawn for a low level player.

Just use the snails in 10 minutes to get the cash back to buy 'em, or just level a new one with 8 or so snails

i'm not a shooter
i want MILK dammit
gimme MILK!

>Knife replaces your highly damaging triple stomp with the worlds shittiest and longest stab animation for a third of the damage

?????????

Makes sense. Had to waste 2 death metals on him though. Annoying. I was Grade 3 level 20 so not the end of the world to beat him.

somebody want to try and message the author this?

if not i'll go ahead and make a new pastebin

why cant they make dex req melee weapons scale with dex ;;

Anyone else experiencing lag through their controllers in certain areas? This is the weirdest fucking thing

around 10 minutes mate

there's two versions and both are not translated
it started as saturn but they ported it to PS1 (I have the cardboard case of the PS1)
then it got a PS2 and wii version but they lost the atmosphere completely but they were pretty groovy

>You can stack normal + premium and different tiers of the same decal
2x Bull + 2x Raging Bull and HP boosting decals filling the remaining slots on a Defender, good idea Y/N?

Make new pastebin

The guy who made the pastebin quit the game. Someone has to make a new updated one. I would do it but I am playing

So I usually try to do some research on certain types of games before I start out so I got gameplan on the direction I want to go. I've been reading through this board and the subreddit for the game. Learned a lot but still have some questions.

* What fighters would you recommend I use and at what levels? Should I focus on leveling up one fighter to max?
* What weapons should I focus on acquiring and leveling up?
* Do mushroom effects stack?
* I only have 20 slots in my death bag. What items should I prioritize compared to others.
* Should I save weapons and armors for just bosses and haters?
* What should I spend my kill coins on
* What should I SPLithium on on
* How and when can I join a faction?
* Can you repair weapons/armor?

P.S. I'm sure someone will just respond with "Just play the game and experience it for yourself". For me personally, I enjoy going into a game with a game plan and a general direction as to what I want to do.

>All of that on a 5* Defender
>Posted to your waiting room
>Never lose your cash again

Premium decal versions of them sometimes glitch out. I've gone into the tower many times with the silver heart not giving me that extra 50% stamina.

>need 3 steel
>try to explore some rooms I haven't yet
>go to some room branching from floor 37
>keep going
>find Wakaba and get MILK red
>Wakaba locks me in so I can't leave the way I came
>whatever there's probably an elevator close
>end up taking wrong routes over and over
>Have almost no gear outside of drops now
>any time I see an opening it's blocked by a boss that I have no gear to fight
>21 floors of being lost and backtracking different floors later I make it back
That was fucking stressful. Ended up just running through the later floors when my Inventory was full. Thank treasure hunter for that.

I have Premium Bull and Raging Bull
does that mean if I had them on a Glass Cannon character with regular versions of it they would get 180% ATK and DEF?

Just climb the fucking tower, senpai!

Seriously, at least play it a little bit and all of that will become evident to you.

>Premium Bull
There's a third tier? That's even better. How many slots does a 5* Defender get?

Just climb the fucking tower senpai holy shit

Striker, shooter, defender. Attacker at t4
Chose your flavor sempai
no clue
mushrooms, higher tier fighters have more slots
bring spares if you're worried
soup
freezer
after F6 you'll know
only in 4th zone

Just climb the tower