pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Merry Christmas

>OP isnt Sazio Kagero shit
Thank god

For Christmas I want /feg/ to have the basic sense to use this thread

Camilla a best!

Merry Christmas, /feg/!

Should I replace her with Zihark, or should I just pretend like I killed him since I was only able to recruit him by breaking the rules of the run?

Merry Christmas!

>That fag is still shilling his Peri thread
For gods sake, stop shitposting its Christmas

Use the hark

>Saizo has Kagero in that sack on his back.

Quick! Claim you're waifu!

Camilla is mine

What would Ike want for Christmas?

Already did user

Felicia is the cutest! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! Keeping her safe and making sure she has no worries or troubles! Being there for her always! Holding her soft hand and giving her little kisses on her cheek!
She means everything to me! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

okay user

I wish you and your Waifu a lovely Christmas, Feliciafriend

Merry Christmas everyone!

You too, merry christmas!

(lol

*claims the rest*

Heh. Merry "Kiss-My-Ass", nerds

Hey man that's not cool.

I like Hana

Yeah well neither am I. Deal with it.

Thanks for the kek

Frederick's support with Panne is especially entertaining

It doesn't make a difference, Mia and Zihark are pretty much the same for most of their existence

>Their portraits aren't on screen
Are they implying something here?

Panne was pouncing on Frederick as part of his training in order to get rid of his fear of animals or something along those lines. Shenanigans ensue

Cynthia is the best sister for Lucina!

This.

Sage or Dark Knight for Miriel?

Cynthia's hair isn't blue

Uhhhhh.....

good thread once again

Can you post some explicit Lucy/Cynthia sibling images so I can fill my folder then?

Nice little safe space you've made for yourself there. Now you don't have to read the nasty posts from the mean people and get triggered anymore.

put your trip back on fagboi

>lucina with boobs
this triggers me

cutest and lewdest

Cynthia is the only sibling that actually fits Lucina, next being MaMorgan just out of FeChrom obligation. Why did they fuck up the sibling pool for her?

>Awakening
this triggers me

Calm down bro, it's just a game

Because they fucked up Chrom's support pool.

desu they just forced chrom into S far too early in the story.

One more time, I love Pieri and so do you! Happy birthday Pieri!

Nah should be a Lucina sibling candidate desu

I prefer Inigo as her sibling just because having his big sister be such an ass kicker plays well into his insecurity, as well as making his appearance in Fates a little more interesting (2 Exalted bloods + a tsundere).

I think Tharja would have been an interesting option. I guess she was skipped because that shit with Noire probably wouldn't have flown if it was in the castle.

And they decided to stop giving him supports afterwards so now the commander can't talk to his own soldiers.

Awakening would have been better if it was two games with carry over data.

The shit with Noire that Future Tharja did?

Inigo was a good candidate but there are just too many plotholes or at least, questions raised after he goes to Fatesland if that were the case.

I know it's a bit early, but Merry Christmas /feg/! From me & the wife to you!

And a marry Christmas from me and my wife to you too.

Yeah, like "Queen of Ylisse regularly hexes the shit out of youngest princess and nobody notices" is hard to believe. Less so when she's married and her daughter isn't important.

Given the clusterfuck of timelines FE has become, I don't think any father for the Awakening kids in Fates is too far of a stretch, even Chrom!Inigo.

A

FUCKING

MALE

CORRIN

>want to buy individual exclusive cipher cards from starter decks
>pain in the ass to find and prices aren't even good

I'm better off just buying the damn starter decks but they take up too much space.

Volke did nothing this battle but be fed a few last hits.
So, MVP is just calculated based on number of last hits? That's... kinda disappointing, actually.

First time doing FE6 HM, any advices? should i train the axe users(the two mercs) even if i plan to bench them? Is training Sophia/Wendy on this mode too suicidal?

There is no better way to play fire emblem in the holidays than in the dark with some eggnog

Eggnog is overrated my boi, try beer

Why are knives so shit in this game, and not on the weapon triangle (thieves w/ swords make great discount-myrms)? Volke's stats are made for a combat unit, it makes me cry.

I think it's number of kills

I'll have to wait for 3 more years, user

>Implying that stopped anyone

Don't you need some sort of license to buy Alcohol in America?

No specifically, you just need to show some photo ID wherever you're buying it to show that you're old enough to do so.

>beer in 2016

s-sauce?

You have to be 21 and have photo ID to prove it. I can't buy it myself though. I just casually drink with the family sometimes.

Playing Japanese Hardmode Path of Radiance.
Should I go Wrath Vantage Parity on Ike? Or what Skills should I give him.

I'm kinda lost as far as dropping skills on him thus far. I didn't realize you get Resolve in the same chapter you fight the Black Knight.

Lucky

It's Honey Select

when does Marth get to promote in SD?

He doesn't

Best girl

Those bangs ruin her. Should have given her the hair-over-one-eye style instead of Peri.

>girl

>It's midnight
Well, one more time wouldn't hurt I guess.

Merry Christmas, everyone

Merry Christmas, friend

>Give a character heterochromia
>Cover one eye so no one knows she has heterochromia
It's fucking tragic

>let's give more people this shitty meme hairstyle
No. Too many people in fates had this shit already

When will this "describe everything I personally dislike as being a meme" meme end?

>I dislike it so it's a meme
I'd rather call hime-cuts a meme style then. Also it isn't giving more people that hairstyle if it's removing it from Peri. And I say Peri because

No promotion, but his max level is 30.

"Twintails" are the biggest meme hairstyle in animu bar none

That's a busty onee-chan.

>I never seen any pictures that are Christmas related with my waifu.

The best kind

What matters is that you've wished your Waifu a merry Christmas

That means you should improve your drawing skill so that you have personal pictures of her!

Takumi makes me happy!
Happy Holidays, /feg/!

What other Holidays are happening today?

Hanukkah starts tonight

Way to lay it on him, Cordy

This is probably true. I really don't get the appeal though, except that I guess it seems to be tied to tsunderes.

I actually did, and the family. I just got to get better

>I really don't get the appeal though

Some people think it looks nice...? There's nothing really more to it senpai. No need for confusion.

Barbarian should have been Vaike's default class

>go to arena
>enemy has a chance to crit

dear god, I've been living under a rock

>go to arena
>enemy is an onmyoji that doubles for 5,000 damage