/svg/ Shadowverse General

Christmas Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor :

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
____

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/viking/j_attack.wav
strawpoll.me/11948518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What should Shadowverse steal from Magic next?

fun pauper decks like 8post

Reminder that Shadow is literally the worst class in the game

Reminder to remove elf

Delver for rune

It's Christmas and people are still fucking playing Haven

Instants.

>magisa and isabelle will never take turns smothering me with their tits

Your shadowverse waifu will become real for this christmas and spend the night with you

BUT ONLY if you post her before other anons

STFU LUNA

Belongs in Blood

Yes if you have the cards of it is literal vial the class have 0% of victory chance while the best deck of the universe since the dinosaurs died SERA`PH HAVEn have 5555% of victory chance

>win 4 as haven/forest daily
>no roach/ae/tia

Only sluts belong in blood.

I don't understand what you're trying to prove with your rampant strawmanning

would look much better with her scowling down at you like shes mad at you and going to sit on your face

holy fucking shit

>Shadowcraft is not even the worst class right now
and which is? dragon? kill yourself retard

POST UTTERLY TRASH CARDS
ONLY USELESS AND retard cards

>Slut Engine
>6pp 6/6 Bane Drain
>Last Words: Summon 3/3 Bane Devil Slut and 3/3 Drain Vampire Slut

Granblue expansion with Neutral Legendary Jutenshuu when?

Everyone forgets Rose Gardener so much that they think that Elf Princess is part of the cycle instead.

>tfw no animated charon

>tfw 3 animated Charon

>spartoi sergreant
>trash
You wot m8

I keep getting assraped by D Shift, is it true you can beat them by literally playing nothing until turn 4?

>One fag trying his damnest to make shadow players look like whiny fags

Siege Rhino

Shadow man why are you doing this? I mean that's an animated Spartoi Sergeant so it's pretty clear that you play the class. What is your endgame?

I"m saying the truth about the more worthless and usless class of the game take a look in the pic the worst 1 drop of the game this lil' shit just funciont is die on t2

Rose gardener should summon 1 elf girl liza and 1 elf child may with fanfare effects instead when evolved.

>I have a complete Dragon deck even with some animated legendaries and animated golds and shit
>I avoid any kind of Dragon Quest like a plague because you take more than 1 hour even with the smallests quest

I am the only one that does this? Avoid like a plague anything dragon related?
>inb4 take two
NOPE, I very much like to get constant 5-0 with sword and shadow, thanks

pls no

He's gone on an autistic rampage because somebody stated that Shadow is the worst class in the game, which is the truth

Give it to Blood

Why are you saying this ? shadow have the worst class of the game look at take thich bastard that can become a 10 11 on t5 if played properly i'm almost vialing this retard xmas girl

Can you put a trip on so I can filter you?

>He's gone on an autistic rampage because somebody stated that Shadow is the worst class in the game, which is the truth
OMG someone that understand how underpower shadow is just take a look at this cute that does not do nothing and is out of the place shadow don't need heals shadow need more burst and control something to counter every class like the 1000% winrate ptp elf

Are you ready to receive her blade of judgement?

Pretty sure face dragon make matches go by really quickly.

I still hate Christmas

She's mine!

what a slut leaking like that

Thats what you get when you dont remove elves

>Avatarfagging nigger hates Christmas
Typical

she belongs to the princess and her huge cock

usamin.love/card/viking/j_attack.wav

Don't know if it get good

Where can I find a girl like Erika?

>he's actually Brazilian
lmao

A gay bar maybe.

strawpoll.me/11948518
Remember to vote, merry christmas /svg/. Gotta go spend some time with my family, cherish yours while they're still there.

nowhere because women are not warriors

I found one she is someway tsundere but like me at least

>the shitposter is a hue
not suprising

why does the queen have so many maids

>5 days until discard dragon becomes the only good dragon deck

5 reasons why arisa is the best

>She is cute
>She is not a dyke
>Her class is fun to play
>She is the star of the show
>She is perfection

>Erika will never star in a hentai OVA by Teruaki Murakami where she's gang raped and urinated on by like 50 dudes across 4 episodes with a 5 minute bonus scene.

Because she's a lazy piece of shit.

Actually i'm from Belize but is allright since i can the worst class of the game here.

JUST TAKE A LOOK at the fucking 3 11 of the shadow i can't deal with it how the fuck cygames give a 3 11 to the fucking worst class of the fucking game

DISCARD DRAGON WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD

Reminder that Dragons dick Arisa sideways

>It's a Dragon/Shadow bab whines about how """underpowered""" their class that was tier 1 just last format, and is currently just tier 2
>Meanwhile a class that is at the best point its been for months is equal to them at their worst, but somehow that class is fine
Does anyone here actually play Blood? Everyone just does missions with it, does a few meme rounds, because they like Trampy, and then delete the deck and play a real class, right? No who's played the game for more than 3 weeks could possibly believe that Blood isn't the worst class in the game.

You think a dozen will sate her giant futa cock? She needs a legion. Or Erika.

Erika is pure!

Blood deserves the Slut Engine

>still no personal victorian maid to serve my sexual urges after a hard day of ladder

Im feeling really sad

Erika is not for bullying! Erika is for tender love!

The card is obviously for Atomemes. Not being able to figure this out means you shouldn't be playing Shadow anyway.

Don't whiny about blood we play the class because we like it. The blood players are the patrician guys of SV let the shadowbbys cry about their "bad'' class and we just want to have fun Vampy.

I love THICC

control blood is op as fuck and i beat everything except forest with bats, blood has literally no shit decks right now

I have never played Blood, it's Rakdos as fuck and that just isn't my jam.

Erika was made to be broken into a breeding sow by a group of ugly men and orcs. Just reenact the scene of Taimanin Asagi where Asagi was pounded by the entire stadium full of men, then forced to watch as Sakura, the one she was trying to protect, had her ass broken into like a week prior on video. Only Erika gets to be Asagi and the Princess can be Sakura.

Seems I'm not the only one drunk out of my mind. Your sentences are almost as incoherent as mine

Lord ATOMY is useless is literally impossible to combo and win with this since everyone have a easy a aces to a 8 9 0 naba and superb removal.
Shadowneed a otohime card to be playeable

no

>it's Rakdos as fuck
explain yourself

did quinten tarintino draw this card?

>those filename time stamps
yeah, sure you're from Belize.
Just accept it you br.

Rakdos is red/black in magic. It's an archetype

>tfw you'll never get turned into a vampire by a cute vampire loli

>It's Rakdos as fuck
It's not actually, that's the point. The class is so bad, from the mechanic to the legendaries, that it forces that play style onto the player just to be tier 2 viable. Blood is bad on a fundamental level, unlike Shadow and Dragon, which are only currently disadvantaged by the match up meta. Only a big inject of good cards can fix the class, and the cards will most likely have to be overtuned garbage like Aria/Gaurda/Elana, otherwise Blood will be left behind, AGAIN.

Bub, phantom howl is for atomemes if you can get 4 ghost remaining on board. I carry 1 atomeme in my aggro shadow deck just for kicks.

>ungacraft memes get deleted but this shit stays up

KILL EVERYTHING
INCLUDING YOURSELF

Rakdos in a nutshell.

I mean, I guess one can say it tries to be. It is kind of crap on a fundamental level but I think it has the same problem as Shadow where Cygames isn't quite sure on how to budget Vengeance/Necromancy abilities.

That is fine. Cuties are always welcome.

>dusted my semen dominator because i thought i'd never play blood
>ended up switching to blood once i realized shadow was shit
>have no blood lego's now

On behalf of all skellies I'm terribly sorry that the shadowshitter got out of his grave early

I mean that's like saying you dusted skullfane and you want to go back to haven.

>Ragequitting in Unranked
Really my dude?
Before anyone meme arrows me, this is Flame and Glass Ambush