>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/EaLRIBH
youtube.com/watch?v=E2r7IXnasD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to stuff your stockings
imgur.com/EaLRIBH

just unlocked power pole pro.
i never thought it would be this good

Tis the season.

Merry Christmas (Eve), everyone! Hope you're all having a fun night.

Does Present for (You) even do any damage any more? Has it ever done damage even once at all?

4u

Better than the Buu and Namek shit certainly but I wouldn't exactly call it "good".

Traps do ~3000 damage.
Presents heal 1000 and restore 1 bar of Ki

Merry Christmas too all, and Happy Birthday to me

Hope you guys got some good shit this year!

Also curious....what do YOU think an anime about /dbg/ would be like?

what would "Dragon Ball G" be all about?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays /dbg/ I hope you guys have a good one because it's mine isn't going so well

Remember it's okay to stop training for Christmas

Unless you're me, in which case those TP medals ain't gonna grind themselves

Fucking. The degenerate kind.

cmon user let's just pretend this anime is being tightly observed by the FCC.

what OTHER way would this anime work?

Buutts

lewd

does 3000 damage and doesn't even exist
should do 15000 damage

Cross-universe slice of life anime with occasional tournament arcs

Happy Birthday, man! Nice to see you around again. Hope your day's been going well.

No matter what the anime is like, Hallow would be in the background every episode doing something silly.

Good night /dbg/

Good night, Parmesan cheese

I want to impregnate this thick slut

Happy birthday, friend

don't we all?

>Thick
more like fat am i right

Merry Krimbus all, or whatever it is ya celebrate. If ya gotta be out on the road drive safe and shit.

Action/adventure with some SoL episodes. Each arc would have an overarching plot, with a few monster of the weeks sprinkled in or one off limelight episodes focusing on a specific donut.

Happy birthday dood.

Yes. Yes I am.

Goodnight, pleasant dreams of sugar plums and whatnot.

I actually like this.

I think that'd be neat for a comic/show/etc.

Maybe one or two of /dbg/ habitants could also be villains trying to fuck people up or something.

I'm glad to be back too, though I mostly lurk /dbg/ since there's not much for me to do in the game (and I'm not the type to buy DLC for this game).

I do most def expect Hallow to be in each episode too somewhere.

Disregard what i said earlier in the thread, let's try to end this on a happy mood, hope you guys have a wonderful holiday with your friends and loved one

Happy birthday gay boy.

>Christmas and birthday
Good on ya, hope its a swell one for you

Can't wait for her to get more lewds. She's thick and cute.

I think the pun is for Parsley, Asparagus or Parsnips

cute girl

what does saiyan and majin milk taste like?

thanks!

yeah I wonder who here in /dbg/ would be the villains?

we have an obvious saiyan arc with some /dbg/ saiyans trying to take over and sell conton city (unless Dragon Ball G takes place on Earth and the Time patrol doesn't exist).

I feel like this would be a cool comic or something to see.

thanks also ur mum

thanks! hope you're doing good yaself

b-but the meme is i'm a slim male majin...I'm a boooooooy!

cum

>saiyan
Probably like almond milk I imagine

>majin
Strawberry milk, usually depends on the majin's color. Vanilla colored would be tbe best

Majins depends on what color they are.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ningen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kaioshin Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on mortals, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in akido and I’m the top ki user in the entire Kai forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with justice the likes of which has never been seen before on this Universe, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over Godtube? Think again, ningen. As we speak I am contacting my secret partner across the timelines and your energy signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ningen. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, saiya-jin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mitten hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the time rings of the Gods and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your barbaric race off the face of the continent, you crude creature. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” fight was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fist. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you unprecedented fool . I will unleash justice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re already dead, saiya-jin.

Matos is the main villain

Shalot would be the secondary villain of the very first arc but she'd job in like half an episode to the crew's weakest comic relief fighter and turn a new leaf

ZAMASU!!

I think the different universes need their own villians for consistency

Also like 90% of PS4 Saiyan are canonically evil

>episode 72
>Hit has a new clever technique
>looks like Goku figured it out an is about to counter
>no, he just powers up and overwhelms it
Well that was a complete fucking waste.

What if you just like to fight? Does that make you evil?

What did /dbg/ think of DBS episode 72?

Looks like we got our first arc done!

I like this, plus each platform could be considered it's own universe so it's cool to think of the PS4 universe of Dragon Ball G has the most evil saiyans while maybe PC's universe has more nicer saiyans (or not as evil)

If I could into art I'd probably make a mini comic of Dragon Ball G and upload it to Taptastic. I think that'd be neat as fuck.

that is adorable

And this is lewd, the artist seems familiar

Hit's rad as shit and I want him to stay as a rival

Considering that Piccolo was a rival from Dragon Ball and Vegeta from Z, Goku needs a Super rival

>garbage plot
>garbage animation
>gargabe time skip/aspull by the worst dragon ball character since super 17
garbage/10

>Gohan still looks like a nerd in episode 72
what the frig
>Rival
>goku ever being able to come close to hit
nice meme

I want to rape belle, while anemone is forced to watch

Really it's the Matos + Nomi duo that're the main 'villains', as far as I can tell.

How do you see the events of universe /ps4/ playing out?
Who are the good guys?
Who are the bad?

Gave me something to look forward to

>Saiyaman
>General Blue
shit is going to be hilarious

Why won't Mr. Satan let other people win the World Tournament? Also people saw him get his shit pushed in by Cell live on a worldwide broadcast, how am I expected to believe that the entire world world be stupid enough to think he's earth's savior. I want to see the conspiracy theorist of the Dragon Ball world who have 5 hour documentaries and interviews with the broadcasters of the cell games saying why and how he's a fraud. I want to see the Loose Change of the DBZ world

>worst dragonball character since super 17
>hit
Unless you're talking about someone else you're wrong.

Hit's the best, though!

Two times now Goku has overcame Hit's seemingly unbeatable techniques. They'd both be able to learn from each other a ton.

Every time Goku fights Hit and he lets Goku live he learns how one of Hit's techniques work, at this rate we could see a Goku that doesn't know how to time skip but is so strong he can punch through time so it doesn't matter.

this image looks like something from a how to draw manga book

uh

I'm working on a villain, but I'm worried it'll turn out like that time I tried to make a scary ghost

>Learning his techniques
>meaning he will be able to beat him
no
This is only one each time, while hit could easily kill him any time.

The art was awful in this episode, at least I liked the story so it wasn't a complete dud.

QUIT BULLYING SUPER

Sean Schemmel has like 2 voices he's either Goku or every "wacky" character in a 4kids dub.

That's not General Blue, it's Barry Khan.

then you'll have created an archetype of "tried villain turned hero instantly."

Or Black Doom youtube.com/watch?v=E2r7IXnasD8

He voices king kai and nail

It's that guy Buu transformed into that one time.

Gretski pls

well shit

Vados' voice makes me hard

One of these days.

Moving the goalposts, Hit could, before Goku figured out Hit's technique and how to get ahead of it, kill Goku anytime he wanted, that's not implying Goku will never surpass Hit, that's stating the god damned obvious.

Well, it is a good thing /PS4/ has it's resident monkey bully.

>implying snoller doesn't bully everyone

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME I THOUGHT PS4 WOULDN'T HAVE THIS ISSUE DIMPS FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME NOW

My saiyan isn't evil he's just grumpy

A tournament setting. Possibly even a school that teaches fighting techniques. You can make the episodes as they come and there's never really anyone left out.

And Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday.

Nahhh, goku likes fighting

Basically; Pumki and Aubah cancel each other out, fighting over fruit and shit, while the more organized Evi super powers like Jari and Satsu getting thoroughly smacked down by the powerhouses of good that are Oden and Snoller, so it's pretty peaceful.

Berryl just kind of willfully ignores the warcrimes of her saiyan senpais

>this is the entire PS4 crew

>the entire ps4 crew
o-oh

Re asking in this thread

For those cropfags who crop the Ki blasts too
how do you get the ki blast glow cropped without the background?

Merry Christmas

COLA IS TOO COOL TO BE IGNORED

> Meanwhile Gretski gets bullied by everyone

Is this a buufu?

Rae, Valentine, Ohji, Krokos, Belle, Laciem aren't threats to society

And Gretski is Gretski

Anyone on PS4 wanna fight or do some PQs for a bit?

>Gretski is Gretski
kek

I could see filler episodes being just as fun as the actiony episodes from something like this.

Bufus wish they had pecs like those.

Gretski is cool l

Laciem is a threat to my sexuality.

Cola is the only good buufu

Rechow is literally best.

Cola is better user, just accept it

Merry Christmas /dbg/

Would Cola be good guy or bad? I imagine Floss wouldn't like ya too much