smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVZkSX8sIxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DED

Might as well post

>Play Clash
>Our diamond jing wei with 800 games played as her goes 2/10 with an atrocious build
>The enemy team is 4 magic
>Our chaac only builds one magical def item after i tell him to
>Were getting stomped
>"Maybe you should build more mag defence"
>"Dont tell me how to play the game dude"
>"This kali is fucking me up"
>We lose
>Check damage
>Their magical damage done was 55k
>Physical 9k

why

This was after 20 mins, nearly full build and I should add his only phys defence item was mystical mail

What a shitty thread for a shitty game.

Guys, please post.
Please.

I could post here, but my home threads need the attention more than this shit.

Now that it's Christmas time, it's time for the 2nd annual shitflinging. I'll go first:

DatThorax acts like he's the best player on Earth when he can only play one god of each class (Jing, Arachne, Nox, Sylvanus, and Hercules)

You must fight on!

I'm going to marry Neith!

For Medusa, do you guys prefer crits or no crits?
I'm debating whether generally it is better to go:
Trans, Warrior, Asi, Exec, Deathbringer, Wind Demon
Or
Trans, Warrior, Asi, Qin's, Titan's, Brawler's / Obow

>patch comes out and fucks game, can't play smite on high graphics anymore for some reason
>lower character model quality
>skins actually look better now

If the enemy team isn't tanky? Crits. Otherwise, power and pen

Merry Christmas, /smgen/.

Let's hope I can still post this next year.

hohoho

>tfw you'll never grab arty's butt, motorboat neith's tiddies or blow raspberries on jing's tummy

Athena is so fun except for PEOPLE GETTING IN THE FUCKING WAY OF MY ULT

>all phoenixes down
>enemy team roams together to take us out one at a time
>winions
>enemy realizes too late and backs
>arachne first in I tell her attack the titan ultimate ready
>I spawn last
>fucking everyone else is in middle lane blocking me from ulting on arachne who's already at the titan

At least she finished it

a man can only dream, user.

a bit lewd, but acceptable.

your post made me realize a connection I should have made a long time ago.

what does that even mean?

Wtf even is the meta now because according to all the losses I've had today it's support sits with carry the entire game to help feed them. And apparently I'm the only one who knows how to deal with that because the one time I got to play carry I died once to a four man tower dive.

The meta is always retard doing retarded thing

>the gems quest is win 2 arena matches
>win
Why do you hate us so much Hi-Rez?

At least I didn't have to win the siege matches, jesus christ

>against a team of Anubis, Ymir, Nox, Mercury, Neith
>nobody but me pick purification
>our Bakasura is the "I try to 1vs5 die, respawn, try to 1vs5 die etc..." kind of assassin.
At least we surrendered at 10

Merry Christmas /smgen/. Hope you all are well and maybe even happy.

I fucking hate sanctuary, everybody pick it even when another relic would be better. And like 8 times out of 10 they still die after using it.

Who should i diamond?

Vamana

aye nice one, i was gonna unlock him next to try and counter nike. Aight i'll post when I get there

>Assassin and Arena quest on the same day

It's going to be a long day...

When you haven't been able to play smite in over a month and still can't because you need to get your computer fixed but can't because your little brother manage to charge over 340 dollars onto your debit card.

I hope you never play on my team if you manage to let your brother do that.

>got bee cupid skin on the first roll

I have two and the older one told the younger one my password to my pc. I had my info saved on my browser.

APH16482CBF060531

expired or inactive

>tfw finished healer Platinum with Hades
>got a triple with hades as well
huh, so this is the power of arena babbies

You can do both. Tabi, Executioner, Qins, Deathbringer, Rage, O.bow. Protection shred, extra tank damage, AoE basics, and somuch attack speed you stack Rage so quickly you crit more than you don't.

Here is how Hercules compares to every other warrior. Keep in mind this is THE LANING PHASE, the only time it makes sense to compare gods one on one. this IS NOT about who does more in team fights, though the Raid Boss is no slouch there either. Also keep in mind this assumes the player is smart enough to do basic things like ward and get his blue buff.

Amaterasu.
Herc's damage is higher, his lane clear is better, his dash is better both as an escape and an initiate, and his ult has vastly superior reach and damage, unless the person Ammy's hitting has no means of escape, because any god that has one will simply not be there for the full 3 hits

Bellona
She has to either take a less damaging ability at level 1, or give up her hammer smash damage because Herc IS going to he stunning her out of that ability during the spin, denying her her best lane clear and gaining a considerable advantage.

Chaac
The heal/slow combo is great for getting away in you're in trouble, but he just doesn't do enough damage to Herc to make him back, meaning he can't out-sustain him.

Erlang Shen
As an AA warrior Erlang can potentially match Herc's sustain (he relies less on mana) but the last nerf took away a considerable part of that power, and he has no built-in means of countering Herc's heal. Not to mention his own heal is tied to his ult, severely limiting how often it can be used.

Guan Yu
Good heal, especially because it heals minions, but no anti-heal, not AA and he'll get stunned out of his lane clear every time. He just can't match the sustain, but can make Herc work harder to clear. Not bad, but not ideal.

Nike
Haven't had enough games against her to know for sure, but the nerf took away most of her early game tankiness.

Odin
Strong early game damage and anti heal with his ult, but that damage requires sacrificing his only defensive ability and still relies on mana too much to counter the sustain given by Mitigate Wounds.

tbc

Continued

Osiris
Here's what'll give you trouble. AA based, meaning Qins shredding your defense and less mana reliance, built-in anti heal in his ult, strong defense in his ult and passive, this is Herc's kryptonite.

Ravana
A strong contender, good clear and damage can be built for AA, and has a heal, but no anti-heal, no way to counter Herc's sustain.

Sun Wukong
Bird of Nope makes it hard to get a kill, and his clear is superb, but can't really be built AA despite his passive and his only heal is in his ult. IF you can clear quickly you can get an edge but expect to work for it.

Tyr
Loses the push game, his heal requires minions to hit, and needs to use 4 abilities to try and displace Herc, who only needs to use 2 to displace anyone (or just one to counter Tyr trying to push him). Meme god that looks good because his comedy skins made people play him a lot, giving them more experience, and giving Tyr an illusion of value.

Vamanna
Tiny baby man, decent mobility, fun ult, but completely incapable of beating Herc in lane.

I still like wind demon more than rage, extra AS and movement speed to chase down little shits? Yes please

people didn't believe me when I said that osiris was king of the solo lane, thanks for not being retarded.

There are 0 (zero) gods that can out-lane an even semi-competent osiris, the closest match is a good vamana. Osiris is and always will be the true king of solo lane, and his slows/stuns and constant presence make him invaluable in teamfights

>This is what autism looks like

why the FUCK are peopel unable to deal with anubis all of a sudden ? i get hes popular thanks to the tier 5 but jesus christ people seem unable to just nuke him down and wont attack

No, that's what truth looks like. I notice you don't actually have a counter argument, merely the "lol autism" meme Veeky Forums likes so much. Do you know why you don't have a counter argument? BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE.

That's what happens when a god that doesn't see much play, sees more play. People are inexperienced in dealing with him.

Guan?

>win 2 arena matches
I'd rather kill myself than have to play for 10 hours because of shitters throwing....

No lifesteal.

Jesus Christ superstar are you that delusional?

No need for lifestal when you kill everything. But if you need it, swap out O.bow.

Still no counter argument, because there isn't one. Everything I said is right.

Yep you are.
People don't reply to this guy

Is Witchblade still good on Osiris? If it isn't, what's a good item to replace it?

If I'm wrong just prove it, if it's so obvious it should be easy.

Reminder

Because you need lifesteal to stand a fucking chance as an adc.

So they just increased the price?

Yes it's very good on osiris.
you can replace it with hide of the nemean lion or breastplate as your first physical defensive item but breastplates uses are limited. Really there's no reason not to go with witchblade as osiris

>tfw you carry the fuck out or arena game as the only person in the positive 24-2
>gets to the point where the entire team groups up just to try and take you down and scatters the second you show up to the fight

Hun Batz is best monkey! Sun Wukong ain't got shit!

That's not the post Tomato gif guy was replying to.

>join queue
>someone else exits just as the ready notification pops up
>gives me a deserter penalty
nice game hirez...
Im about to explode from all this shit they have pulling

I'm sorry, what? If someone leaves I just queue up again, up to and including during god selection. Sounds like you need to contact customer service.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVZkSX8sIxY

Is he right?

Who cares. Just play the game.

So i tried installing smite but it wont fucking work it says "XINPUT_13.dll is missing from your computer." where the fuck do i download that?

dont bother

>tfw playing Ao Kuang but the enemy team opts to ignore you and give you free rein

>freya tells me to drink bleach and "SUCK DONKEY DICKS"
which one of you fucks was this?

I don't agree with the chaac one, I see your point tho. With his passive and his early damage Chaac can bully almost anyone. In early game Herc's can't heal Chaac's damage. And when the blue dies out, Herc is too mana hungry and Chaac has free skills due to his passive

Mid and late game is another story

>Shield of Regrowth and Discord

Ur a cheeky cunt m8, but I dig it

I'm thinking Chinese Quest will be "win 2 Joust matches"

>scroll over a God's skin
>if they say something different then it has a unique voice pack
>scroll over digimir
>says his name like a robot
>same voice pack
What did they mean by this?

While Chaac's axe is telegraphed, I value his AOE silence and knockup more than Herc's damage. Chaac's kit synchronizes really nicely with Runeforged Hammer. Chaac also enjoys a better heal than Herc, both due to its raw numbers and utility in the form of a slow, but also its consistency. On a Transcendence Chaac, you can easily get a 650+ health heal.

metyankee is my new smite bf

I dont follow the pro scene at all but have recently been watching a few barraccuda or whatever streams and Im wondering what does smgen think of him?

That reminds me of when gebs shield used to scale based on magic power. That was a lot of fun.

I got 10 kills m8

>teleport in arena?

Talk about a birdbrain.

>Gauntlet of Thebes buffed to get roughly 3k health at level 10.
>Geb's shield still scaled off of his health.
>Add an Ethereal Staff for shits and giggles.
>Late game carries are literally un-killable because of the Geb shield.

That week was fucked, m8.

do you think golden bow will come back in season 4? I miss it

hopefully merc gets it built into his passive, minus the stats of course.

It just reminds me of when Geb actually had a kit that you would fear, now after all the nerfs he's still good but he feels so fuckin' awful. They either need to tone his max damage way up and keep his minimum damage low, or remove the damage buildup/fall off on his 1&2.
Is there any other character in the game that has a several second forced mobility channel or damage fall-off over range on a skill?

I'd also accept better scaling or lower cooldowns on his offensive abilities.

>even in Medusa's winning screen she loses
It hurts to be a Medusa main.

Holy shit Nemesis is >fun. I've been playing her in Arena to get a feel for her kit, and I've been doing decently. I really enjoy screwing up initiations by ulting the warrior or guardian that tries to do it.

Is my build decent

>Warrior Tabi
>Jotunns
>BoV
>Bulwark
>Qins
>Executioner

Her builds are pretty diverse. Adapting (the best jungler there is, IMO) has run Warrior, Hydra's, Jotunn's, Stone Cutting, Wind Demon, and DeathBringer on her, while others go mostly cool down and some defense.

I feel like she doesn't have enough room for cooldown, penetration, and crit

Its your play style. That build let's you crit for 1000+ on Squishies while having your ult up very frequently. Hydra's also makes your auto attack cancel with your 3 hit hard, and you have enough slows to get autos in.
Your build is also fine, maybe just choose between switching Qin's or Executioner for Stone Cutting.

I think his 2 needs static damage rather than fall-off damage dependent on range. He's arguable one of the top Guardians due to that shield, but it offers so little utility compared to Khepri's revive and Sylvanus' heals, pull and uninterruptible AoE knock-up. Athena's mobility beats him out too, even if we consider Geb's "dash". I dunno', I feel maybe just making him more of an up-front threat early game would help him transition a bit better and the only way to do that is to have his Shockwave do consistent damage.

Why SCS? I know it provides movement speed and a nice power spike (as well as often seeing it recommended for Nemesis), but it doesn't shred protections like an executioner and SCS + Executioner doesn't seem to hit as hard as Executioner + Qins

>God Changes - Nike

How is this literally the only major thing that happened this patch? I can't remember a patch notes that was anywhere near as short as this.

Then you must be a newfag. It's not the first year they release a smaller than usual balance patch around a big tournament.

Would anyone like a tactics alpha/beta/whatever key?