gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

dionysoscheats.blogspot.com/2016/12/dionysos-cheats-multihack-updated-cheat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for dogs.

Hero stacking is gone.

Buff the goddamn monkey

Make Tesla cannon bypass armor resistant, deal 50% more damage against shields, and not have a paper shield with eternal cooldown and only lasts 5 seconds with no indication to teammates or the player how long it will remain.

>tfw you lose with this stat line

ATTENTION!!!!!!

REAL NEW THREAD:

winkyface

Jamison Fawkes!

>$50 a month
Seems rather steep.
Also the problem with aimbots is they're usually really obvious in the killcam and even if it's somehow undetectable software/serverside they'll still ban you if you get enough reports calling you an aimbotter.
I have to wonder if we'll ever see an aimbot smooth enough to be indistinguishable from a really skilled human player.

He's actually fine, you should git gud.

Bluemaker.

fuck off Tumblr

>even if it's somehow undetectable software/serverside they'll still ban you if you get enough reports calling you an aimbotter.
If that was true, our guy Manure would have been banned months ago

False. Fuck off.

>Winston pasta
%50 more damage against shields is a death sentence to Zen and Symmetra.

The only way Lucio can be nerfed without totally fucking him over is a slight reduction of how much he heals. Speed and agility is his central gimmick, remove or nerf that and there's no point to him being in.

Also, just keeping him away from LoS of his teammates shuts down his healing. Try to keep him or his teammates away from each other.

Fugmas

Why is that blue qt so perfect?

Ever consider Enumbre is just genuinely good you jealous shitter?
That said, it really shouldn't be hard.
If someone gets enough reports, just start saving his victim's killcams and then have someone review them and determine if it's an aimbot. Literally that simple.

WINTER MYSTERY BRAWL IS FUCKING RIGGED

GABRIELA REYES AND LUCIA

Tracer!

What's that little blue decal near the red wire/tube on his gun?

dionysoscheats.blogspot.com/2016/12/dionysos-cheats-multihack-updated-cheat.html

Lmao Enumbre

Your hand cam doesn't even match your aim

Why is this formatted improperly, still. One of them has a colon, the others don't. One isn't capitalized like the rest.

Man, this tickles my OCD almost as much as Winstons shield having no despawn effects, or Mercys beam not having an effect when it clips through walls, or the uncanny cars on Oasis that don't slow down or bank during turns. How does the art team even miss this shit.

Ive played with Enumbre, he is definitely a shitter without his aimbot, hop off his dick.

>She smiles when saying hello because of the brainwashing she thinks it's Gerard

>r63 Reaper's jaw

good, fuck OP shield monster.

And Zen is the only DPS/Healer that is viable both for healing and picking. Him having a hard counter isn't bad when that hard counter is hard countered by Dva, Reaper, 76, roadhog, mei, and pharah

The real "fix" for Lucio would be if the other supports give something as valuable as his speedboost.

Ana is obviously a requirement because Lucio's healing alone is all kinds of shit.
Zenyatta can take Lucio's place as the second support, but this is not the majority of the times.
Symmetra is a defense hero
Mercy is lol

So the real fix to Lucio's pick rate would be to buff Mercy and Zen.

Zen's discord is in a good place right now, so is his damage. It's hard to give him a buff or new utility that won't make him overpowered. Your Overwatch suggested making Discord's damage buff scale with the enemy's HP, I think this would be good.

Mercy needs a whole rework on the same scale as Symmetra. Either that or Ana needs to be nerfed so hard that Mercy becomes the premier single target "burst" healer again.

>this 1305 "Gold" D.va asking for someone to "help a girl out"
lmfao what the hell

Zen is hard countered by any hero with mobility already.

Tracer, D.Va and arguably, Pharah, already tear him apart.

>Being in the bottom 1%
There are girls in there, believe or not. Because that's where they are

>everything winston can do d.va does better

>his crush has a girlfriend

>said girlfriend stole his Christmas gift

>he has to host said girlfriend and his crush for christmas.

being winston is suffering

They need to give Mercy a cleanse ability that gets rid of stuns, sleep, etc. That would instantly make her more useful than before.

My personal suggestion is to offer a chain heal ability with her staff. Her primary target receives 60 HPS and her secondary and tertiary targets received 30 HPS.
Another suggestion would be to blend her RMB with her LMB so her primary target also receives a damage boost, but if that were the case then they could just make it like 30 HPS per target for a total of 90 spread across 3 characters, and it's a smart heal so the two extra targets would be chosen based on total health needed to cap off.

I'm just laughing at the fact she thinks she actually earned her gold ranking last season rather than being carried there by some beta orbiter and now that she's where she belongs in Bronze she's super distraught.

I'm not from Tumblr, you silly user! If I'm being honest, I really don't like Tumblr as anything but a resource for fan art, since the community seems to have a lot of cruel and awful people in it.

Gold is still below average. There is no "earning it"

Do girls really love crazy homicidal maniacs?

>Tracer
>DINK DINK Elimination

The only thing mercy needs is to not have a cooldown on her fly ability and not have it slow down when you reach your target. Maybe a slight buff to the HPS, but certainly nothing radical like your idea.

The biggest change I would request is that both RMB and LMB do both jobs, but LMB has only half the damage boost RMB does and vice-versa for RMB.

I want blue to be happy

I don't think Mercy needs a rework on that scale as a Mercy player. I just think buffs to her Ult would make her amazing

>Pharah counters Zen

i mean if you have trouble aiming at a floating turd moving at the speed of smell

anyone wanna play quick play for bonus exp? Just don't be an autist.

how about RMB gives a 50 point overshield so you can keep it on the target without increasing the risk of them dying?

Definitely combine her M1 and M2 into one button, but make both 75% of their current so it's not too strong and single target only.

M2 can be the chained beam, anyone within seven meters of the target is healed at half the rate, this can be the same strength as her current heal beam.

Special 1 is her zip flight, and alter it so that if she doesn't have a target she moves a set distance in the direction she's moving to give her some escape mobility.

Special 2 can be a Cleanse Ray, heals a target of poison and sleep and other status. 6 second cooldown and it won't activate if a target isn't affliected so no worries about using it on the wrong person.

rude desu ;w;

how could they possibly make her ult even better

So there is no more hero stacking? That sucks...that was the fun of quickplay getting to do stupid shit.

It's called No Limits and it's in Arcade.

maybe try opening the game and checking out the different game modes yourself

who ya play? want a pocket mercy?
faster ult charge

If by "cleanse" you mean "make the beamed ally immune to cc" instead of "cure an ally of cc" then sure, that would be good. Curing an ally after having been afflicted of something is so situational, you won't even end up using it a lot of times.

I don't think the chain healing is a good idea, it seems like it overlaps too much with Lucio.

No, having it slow down at the end actually helps you not fall off of ledges if the ally is near one. More important is an ability to let her survive when she's isolated. I'd actually suggest something like Mei's ice wall, a big aoe boop that knockbacks everyone around her and gives her a 1 second invulnerability frame.

>faster ult charge
how could they possibly make it faster, it's up literally every engagement as it is

holy fuck did you not play when mercy was meta, it was the worst shit imaginable and they haven't even nerfed her since then

best time for OW, best girl led the show

I'm in masters so why the fuck did I just get put in a ranked game with diamonds + people doing their placements?

It wouldn't surprise me if some of them love him for exactly that, but I imagine it's different for different people. I think there's a lot to love about him, personally!

If only it was always that easy.

>tfw adding Ana was all it took to nerf Mercy into irrelevance
God Bless

>"make the beamed ally immune to cc"
that's pretty much zarya's E already
curing an ally is much better for things like earthshatter or sleep dart

Officially got all the Christmas skins tonight. Ask me anything

how's your depression?

Did you get the Tracer one?

I said make an ally immune because it would actually make Pharah and Winston's ult not total crap. Suddenly you can't just sleep or stun the pocketed Pharah raining from above.

>tfw somebody says your pharah is "the most cancerous (they)'ve ever played against"

feels good man

Will I ever find love?

Zen's buff would either be Discord deceases the damage the enemy does or it also prevents healing like Ana does.

You wanna know what would make you better?

Being an Ana player.

You just can't squeeze Mercy into a support slot anymore because of Ana existing.

Explain further

I do play Ana. Mercy is more funsies/QP for me

which one is your favorite?

What are your thoughts on Roadhog in general?

you forgot the part

>Winston recalls all of overwatch

>a year later literally only Tracer has contacted him back

>She barely has time to even visit him on christmas, much less do missions and save the world

What's the hardest objective to attack into?

sure I'm playing soldier right now, in game name?

I also suggested Zen's discord blocking healing several generals ago, but the response I got was a lot of faggots screaming about how op that is.

I personally don't see any problems with Discord blocking healing, it's certainly no more op than the dozen of other abilities that exist in Overwatch.

What are their excuses, anyways?

2nd point hanamura because they spawn a few meters from the point

keanureeves#11453
also im NA

I actually totally get that. A "good" Mercy topping off well positioned teammates, flying all over the place and occasionally giving a damageboost to a tank or a DPS was all kinds of fun for me.

But Blizzard hates fun. Because things that are fun to play aren't actually worth using against a team that knows what they're doing.

Explain what I love about him, or what other people do?

It's a cancerous debuff on Ana already, and the last thing it needs is to proliferate. Fuck Ana's entire kit.

Yeah. If I can find a good pocket or I can tell we will *probably* win I usually go Mercy, or if I have another support. But if I'm expected to be main support, insta lock Ana.
I do have a lot of fun with Ana but still

again, that's just zarya's ability. how would that be different from what you're suggesting?

Did blizzard give out 5 FREE loot boxes actually or did I buy them by mistake?

they gave them out for free.

They gave them out for free.

Pretty cool since I got a Reaper legendary skin, the legendary Zarya emote, the Zarya epic skin, coins, and the Widowmaker highlight intro from those five boxes.

Now I just need my waifu Pharah's ice queen skin and I'll have everything I wanted from this event.

It's cancerous because only Ana has it. You basically need Ana to counter Ana. It's also a huge AoE that does 100 damage.

Putting it on Discord would only target one hero at a time and does no initial damage.

It lasts an indefinite amount of time and comes with constant healing. On a character that does nothing other than heal, this would greatly increase her value.

What are you going to get for Christmas /owg/?

wait, you're basically suggesting the equivalent of Fear Ward in vanilla WoW. that would be fucking OP dude, especially for a basic ability

You forgot
>the last of his kind
>gets harassed by reaper
>small dick
>the obese chink thinks his equations are off
>Lucio is a racist against him
>retards keep referring to him as a monkey
>Athena won't stop monitoring his vitals

Did she get a skin?

Crippling depression.

Stop

ive heard tubmlr described as the place where assholes act nice while on Veeky Forums nice people act like assholes
from what ive seen, it fits

My bad. Your pic made me read it as "what are you going to get her..."